Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is your favorite brand

Go down 
+27
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
costicuba
Liiolii
AlphaMareArt
District 11
animalluvr6
mreyder
orcagirl26
TheLastStardust
sebillba
CharolaisStudios
NandO
Carola
cattlecollector
donny ong
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
A-J
Elros Alvar
CilleDK
koniminiatures
widukind
arafan
Florian
SeanieP
trevok4
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

which brand is the best
schleich
what is your favorite brand Vote_lcap24%what is your favorite brand Vote_rcap
 24% [ 19 ]
papo
what is your favorite brand Vote_lcap21%what is your favorite brand Vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
safari ltd
what is your favorite brand Vote_lcap10%what is your favorite brand Vote_rcap
 10% [ 8 ]
collecta
what is your favorite brand Vote_lcap33%what is your favorite brand Vote_rcap
 33% [ 26 ]
mojo fun
what is your favorite brand Vote_lcap10%what is your favorite brand Vote_rcap
 10% [ 8 ]
bullyland
what is your favorite brand Vote_lcap1%what is your favorite brand Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 78

AuthorMessage
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

what is your favorite brand Empty
PostSubject: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:20 pm

hello all now its time to decide which is your favorite brand in your opinion

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

I have to say it varies between a few brands as well as what is offered year by year. I know that sounds like a fair-weather fan but I am more interested in the model itself vs the brand. I will vote, though the top three for me are CollectA (because of their unique animals), Mojo and Schleich.

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:52 pm

PAPO AND COLLECTA

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:00 pm

I like Papo and Mojö Fun Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

In 2013 absolutly CollectA:D

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Yujin, by far! But that's not listed, so Papo.

CilleDK

CilleDK

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 pm

schleich!! But im also a bit in love with the collecta horses. Unfortunally they can be bought a my contrey.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Schleich cheerscheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 pm

The brand is not really what matters to me, more important is the realism of the figure.

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 pm

I simply refer to the model rather than the brand. But if I HAD to choose one I am now converted to Mojo, I like the direction they are heading so far. But I also like CollectA, Papo, and Schleich still. Safari and Bullyland have good figures too. Like I said, it depends of the figure itself not who made it.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:22 pm

kaiyodo!

otherwise, it depends on the animal. Sometimes Mojo is my favorite, other times CollectA, other times Papo or Safari or Schleich. I guess I just don't have a favorite brand. (Except that I do like Mojo, CollectA, Schleich, Papo, and Safari more than Bullyland. Sorry Bullyland).
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:24 am

CollectA.

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:02 am

I am torn between Schleich and Mojo. I am leaning more towards Mojo though.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:16 am

Like most of you say, for me too, it very much depends one the single figure, and not the brand. They all have unique qualities. But I think CollectA and Mojo are very special heading a good way, with their very rare animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:57 am

safari ltd : dogs families
Papo : big cats
Collecta : deers and antelope

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 am

2 place Mojö

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Carola wrote:
Like most of you say, for me too, it very much depends one the single figure, and not the brand. They all have unique qualities. But I think CollectA and Mojo are very special heading a good way, with their very rare animals.
Definitely! I really agree.
Back to top Go down
CharolaisStudios

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:45 pm

I vote CollectA...brands like Mojo have lovely wild animals, Safari Ltd has nice horses and dogs, but i think CollectA makes great quality animals in all categories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebillba

sebillba

Country/State : Southsea, UK

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:16 pm

I voted Schleich cheers ... in my limited primate collection, they generally offer the best quality (though I think my favourite gorilla is by Papo) - I just wish they would produce more variety of monkey species! monkey 

I also currently have a soft spot for Chap Mei! bounce
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:53 am

My favourite used to be Schleich for serveral years. I still buy it with fun, altough i start to prefer collecta over Schleich now, i think the older schleich animals used to be a lot better than the ones they make now..  
Collecta has won my heart for this year, i think 2013 is a good year for collecta.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 am

I think also for 2014 it is CollectA

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Safari was my favorite brand, but they have fallen because of CollectA releasing more sea life figures not commonly seen on the market.
Back to top Go down
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Allthough it is not listed, my all-time favorite is Britains.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm

widukind wrote:
I think also for 2014 it is CollectA

But my real faourite brand i Kaiyodo☀ sunny 

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 am

I love all the brands and their own unique way of doing their animals. But as for my favorite brand, I would have to say it would be a toss up of Papo and CollectA, I love the diverse species CollectA makes and I love Papo's big cats. Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite brand   what is your favorite brand Empty

Back to top Go down

what is your favorite brand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next