Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!

Go down 
+13
Kikimalou
Florian
PeGe
lucky luke
scot(t)
bojan
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Carola
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Ana wrote:
bojan wrote:
Nice Panda! Thank you for posting. Applause

I must admit I don't like the matte finish at all. Some of the older Mojö's (Hippo, African Buffalo, Black Bear, horses and last year's sea animals) are all very delicate and already have some scratches and marks because of that matte finish. All of the Papo and Safari Ltd. animals I have are scratch&marks free, I wish I could say the same about this exciting brand.
I wish they'd use the paint they used on the Seal or Elephant, otherwise I'll have to say goodbye to Mojö.

I have good news for collectors, I just got this news from James. Mojo again is listening to collectors AND will improve the paint quality this year!!! They working on it now and within next two months Mojo animals will have new different paint-more durable than current one. They may become slightly less matt but surely will not be "glossy".

Thanks Ana for that important information! Although I know Mojo takes seriously collectors opinions, I was not expecting this change at all. The matte finish is a mark of Mojo that I personally, contrarily to Bojan, appreciate a lot. But, as long as the figures don't turn shiny like Safari I'll keep loving them. The only figures I would love to see with a less matte finish are horses, but, as long as it contributes for better levels of resistance of the paintwork, it is very welcome. Let's see how it works. bounce

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 pm

wow roger,,you are one of the first that have the new figures,,

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Finaly, I really like it and I will put it with the mountain on my list in mojo for 2013.Very Happy Very Happy 
Congrats for you.Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:26 am

Thanks MArtien and Florian! Very Happy

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Congrats Rogerio! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:35 am

Sergey wrote:
Congrats Rogerio! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink 
Thanks Sergey! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:48 am

Ana wrote:

I have good news for collectors, I just got this news from James. Mojo again is listening to collectors AND will improve the paint quality this year!!! They working on it now and within next two months Mojo animals will have new different paint-more durable than current one. They may become slightly less matt but surely will not be "glossy".
This is fantastic news cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!   Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2013 Giant Panda arrived!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2