Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

European mouflon

Go down 
+13
Roger
PeGe
NandO
lucky luke
cattlecollector
Ana
HKHollinstone
Philter4
skysthelimit
goatherder
widukind
SUSANNE
Fisva
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 08:15

Mouflons originally derive from Asia and they were introduced into Europe as game animals. They were brought to Poland around year 1900 but as far as I know they are quite rare now scratch Anyway, here is a sculpture which I've made recently. I couldn't find any mouflon for myself so I've made one. I'm not very proud of it, though having such species is a good addition to my collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 08:28

It is beautyful, wonderful model Applause 
And as always has that special Agata-stamp on it, that special charm Very Happy 

We have wild mouflon in Denmark, too, but only on a couple of small islands, where they are ( also) kept as game...but mainly to prevent the islands from becomming covered in trees, and to preserve some rare flowers study 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 10:11

This is a wonderful mouflon , great work again cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
goatherder

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 10:41

Very cool . How do you make horns a ears so delicate looking
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 10:59

Very nice cheers 

Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 15:21

Very nice, you captured the winter coat almost perfectly! I see them quite often, daily in fact, here are mine...
T.J.

And his father, Tiberius
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 16:13

He's gorgeous Agata!! l love him cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 16:26

Beautiful work Agata! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 17:31

Great job. A wonderful model!!!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 17:37

Thank you very much everyone!
goatherder: there are many ways of doing ears, this time I made a trapeze and rolled two sides of it :) The horns never look as good as I want to because I have no idea how to do them confused I just try different ways (sometimes even three times).

Nice neighbours Philter! flower 

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 19:16

widukind wrote:
This is a wonderful mouflon , great work again cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Applause Applause Applause flower 
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 11:18

wow hes georgous.. congrats agata cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 14:21

The Agatanimal tranformed into a Mouflon this time! Wink 
You didn't find one?
Didn't Lineol and Papo release a Mouflon?

Fisva

Fisva

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 18:41

Thank you lucky luke, Nando and Pege!
I know that Lineol and Papo made mouflon; I wanted the Papo one, but Andreas couldn't get one for me and I actually can't use Ebay Sad

PeGe

PeGe

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 19:06

Fisva wrote:
I know that Lineol and Papo made mouflon; I wanted the Papo one, but Andreas couldn't get one for me and I actually can't use Ebay Sad
Ah okay. I try to visit a shop next weekend (couldn't go there the last days) where this figurine should be available.

Fisva

Fisva

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 19:31

PeGe wrote:
Fisva wrote:
Ah okay. I try to visit a shop next weekend (couldn't go there the last days) where this figurine should be available.

Thanks PeGe, though I don't know how I can pay you for it scratch scratch 

PeGe

PeGe

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 20:04

e.g. by go on trying to mould the musk ox Very Happy

Fisva

Fisva

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 20:11

PeGe wrote:
e.g. by go on trying to mould the musk ox Very Happy
That's out of reach right now, the only thing I can find in my wallet is dust... Laughing 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 21:27

The body shape, pose, texture, face... a traditional Agata's work! flower Also beautiful as always, I think the work with horns is very nice! Your animals are so close in terms of design that we already can think in an brand called Agataland! Idea Keep working, it is always very interesting what will result from your work! Who is next? A European Bison? Very Happy

Fisva

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 05:57

Roger wrote:
The body shape, pose, texture, face... a traditional Agata's work! :flower:Also beautiful as always, I think the work with horns is very nice!  Your animals are so close in terms of design that we already can think in an brand called Agataland!  Idea Keep working, it is always very interesting what will result from your work! Who is next? A European Bison? Very Happy

Thanks Roger! Agataland sounds very serious and nice, perhaps I should change my trademark from "Detka" to "Agataland" Laughing Next is Sitatunga and Bontebok as the latter Very Happy 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 15:41

I like it a lot, nice job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 23:21

Fisva wrote:
Roger wrote:
The body shape, pose, texture, face... a traditional Agata's work! :flower:Also beautiful as always, I think the work with horns is very nice!  Your animals are so close in terms of design that we already can think in an brand called Agataland!  Idea Keep working, it is always very interesting what will result from your work! Who is next? A European Bison? Very Happy

Thanks Roger! Agataland sounds very serious and nice, perhaps I should change my trademark from "Detka" to "Agataland" Laughing Next is Sitatunga and Bontebok as the latter Very Happy 

Great, those are very nice species! bounce alien bounce alien bounce Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013, 15:24

Very nice model! Congrats agata!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013, 00:53

surprisingApplause

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013, 12:10

Wow! You have interesting, beautiful style. Great job!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

European mouflon Empty
PostSubject: Re: European mouflon   European mouflon Empty

Back to top Go down

European mouflon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: