Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your Hyenas!

Go down 
+29
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
RtasVadumee
Mitsukuni
Caracal
Kikimalou
sbell
costicuba
75senta75
Ana
She-Wolf
JonasV
scot(t)
Zelvik
Roger
landrover
ulinuk
A-J
ken yeo
koniminiatures
Tiermann
Taos
NandO
SeanieP
jarda
SUSANNE
widukind
GoldEagle
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 am

What a big group

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:42 am

costicuba wrote:
Yeaaah cheers
A new Stripped hyena is born ! Applause Applause Applause
Wonderful result Caracal cheers

Applause Applause Applause cheers Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hi Susanne! I hope you’ve been well! Lol Thank you! I might be a little too obsessed with these little figures Laughing
Yes! They’re the ones I am most excited about getting home, but I am very grateful to you not just for getting them for me but for your wisdom in holding off on shipping them cheers thank you again so much for keeping Thor and Loki safe for me I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you!! It is a very diverse group lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You’re always so kind Roger and I feel very lucky to know you! I love you I hope things will improve with the mail soon so that you can share that joy with me Crying or Very sad aww thank you so much for your sweet words, you’re the best!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Andreas, I might be a little hyena obsessed lolXD Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:18 am

Mitsukuni wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You’re always so kind Roger and I feel very lucky to know you! I love you  I hope things will improve with the mail soon so that you can share that joy with me Crying or Very sad aww thank you so much for your sweet words, you’re the best!

Thanks for your very kind words, Isabella! flower Never give up as long as there is a drop of hope. bounce

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm

I have a few wonderful additions to my clan to show Razz

From left to right Schleich mini, nayab, porcelain metzler ortloff, Toy Major, Etsy, PEC sported, and PEC striped.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A handmade cutie from FoxSowl on Etsy:)

And these amazing gifts from Dan (NMR_Okapi) XD
I’ve gushed about these so much already but I still can’t get over how kind a gift this was and how much I love them! I honestly thought I would never be able to get the two PEC hyenas.
The striped one is quite inaccurate but something about it is incredibly endearing, even more than I thought it would be I love you

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:35 pm

impressive pack! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:46 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:50 am

Congratulations for your new batch, Isabella! It is always a joy to see your hyenas once we find in your collection figures from all kinds. Mr. Okapi is a new Santa Claus to the STS team. I love these PEC, the striped looks a canid but it is lovely.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 8:35 am

Interesting new hyenas Isabella

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 1:46 pm

WONDERFUL cheers

It is so exiting to see your hyena collection expanding bounce
Untill you joined the forum, I had no idea there were SO many, and all of them with their own personality Very Happy

Yes, Mr. Okapi is indeed a new Santa santa Applause

Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you So much Roger! Yes Dan is a rare figure fairy for sure cheers lol!
Yes it is definitely very canid like, I’m glad you feel the same as me in that it is still a great figure tho:D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you Andreas Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you Susanne! It makes me very happy that you enjoy my strange group of HyaenidaeXD I think my favorite thing about them is how full of personality each one is Laughing
He really is! cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 2:48 pm

To sad , worst condition

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 3:49 pm

He has really have a hard life, Andreas Crying or Very sad

Perhaps he can be repaired ? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 4:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
He has really have a hard life, Andreas Crying or Very sad

Perhaps he can be repaired ? Very Happy

Yes, it could be. And i hope for :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:13 pm

K&M

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Wonderful K&M hyena!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 7:52 am

Thank you Bonnie

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:25 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Thank you

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:17 pm

Ohhh, one of the super-charming oldies drunken

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:53 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, one of the super-charming oldies drunken

Thank you, oh yes sunny

Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 5:17 am

Congrats on your K&M hyena Andreas!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:42 am

Thank you Isabella

Back to top Go down
black

black

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 6:08 pm

Hello this the last hyena I have [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 6:11 pm

Beautiful and realistic hyena! cheers cheers which brand please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Hyenas!   Show us your Hyenas! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Hyenas!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next