Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New custom figures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:18 pm

I have found and made a few things that I would like to show everyone, the first is the rough sculpture of a flying peafowl I am making for the Indian diorama. I want a few peafowl on the diorama, but I don't want the typical pose of the male with his tail feathers in display so I decided to make a flying figure. The other sculpture I made was a pr of pandanus tree for Amy (aandmkw) but if anyone is interested I could make more. They are really nice, much nicer then the first ones I did on the diorama now.

Here is the photo of the peafowl, the wings were done in 3 pieces and put together. I still have to blend the pieces together, finish the head and paint, but you get the idea of what I am trying to do. As I finish it or make adjustments I will try to get photos and make a final post with the finished and painted figure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the pandanus trees that I made for her, they are finished and I hope she recieves them before Thanksgiving but I have a feeling the mail delivery will be very slow from now until after the Christmas holiday.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 pm

I've do that? :O

Congratulations my friend!!
You have tallent! Very Happy

Do more, continue.. Wink

You, after do, sale them? Rolling Eyes

Philter4

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:40 pm

I am glad you like them, I do sell the trees if you are interested in any ( I make about 20 different trees including palms, bananas, sorrowless trees and more) email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:55 pm

I've send to you a email

How many cust a tree? Just for curiosity, because i don't need tree, i've the Schleich tree:

You do some type of animals?
bounce

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Phil the Peafowl is fantastic! Can't wait to see it painted! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

remowshake

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Yes.. Phil have a tallent!

Painting will stay more beautifull that now! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 pm

WOW!
You made each little feather Shocked

It is no small project you have there, - the painting, too.
Fantastic !
Promise to show your progress, please flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 pm

i want to give you a hand, if you escuse me, but take a look at this video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The last one are my birds.... i like to see a pair of peafowl in your indian diorama
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 pm

alexmotoc wrote:
i want to give you a hand, if you escuse me, but take a look at this video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The last one are my birds.... i like to see a pair of peafowl in your indian diorama

WOW! to both Shocked
The video, - imagine flying with a blanket hanging after you Laughing
Fantastic bird !

And your peacocks, - now I understand your Avatar much better. I am really impressed, they are very difficult to breed, aren`t they ?
Not to mention a WHITW one Shocked

cheers and flower
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
alexmotoc wrote:

WOW! to both Shocked
The video, - imagine flying with a blanket hanging after you Laughing
Fantastic bird !

And your peacocks, - now I understand your Avatar much better. I am really impressed, they are very difficult to breed, aren`t they ?
Not to mention a WHITW one Shocked

cheers and flower
yes, i must admit ....they are difficult to breed, but when you like them a lot ,nothing are hard to do...( sorry for my enghlish)
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Great videos, I use ARKIVE a lot as one of the first places I look for both plants and animals I want to put on the diorama. The site is not complete (that would be next to impossible to do with the number of species in this world) but has some of the best photos/videos/information available for the animals and plants that are included in the site.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks for this link! I never saw this site before, I will have to look and search a lot when I have time.
And send it to many of my friends !

flower I love you
Susanne
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks for the link! They are beautiful birds, the peacock looks like a dragon when flying, especially with a full tail. My neighbour has a peacock, as I've said before, he sometimes sits on the roof of our house. I really like him, everyone else chases him out of the garden (he's quite destructive) so he's afraid of most people, accept me, but only because I feed him sometimes! He was following me around the garden the other day, while I was putting food out for the wild birds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

remowshake

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 pm

I think you should try do figures (animals), if you don't try, you will never know my friend! Very Happy

New custom figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: New custom figures   New custom figures Empty

Back to top Go down

New custom figures
Page 1 of 1