Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Playskool Inc horse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Playskool Inc horse   Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:36 am

Here's a horse that was in a big wooden model barn I got at a yard sale.

This brand has made this in several other colors, as I have seen dapple grey and pinto.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's pretty cute. Smile 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:52 am

Very interesting, there is a little note about Asbro and Playschool on Toy Animal Wiki but honestly it is completely unknown to me. Very Happy
Thanks for sharing, the figure is quite pretty. Very Happy
I suppose it is solide plastic as major brands. Could you show a size comparison picture with something known? Very Happy Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:38 am

What a fantastic oldie cheers 

If you take a picture with a size-comparing thing, it would be great if you will allow it to it be shown in ToyAnimal.info bounce bounce 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Sure, when I get the time I'll compare it with a Schleich horse. It's about the same size, but maybe a bit smaller. Smile Comparing the material to Schleich, it's harder, yet more flexible. Any specific (Schleich) model you would like a comparison with?

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Sure, when I get the time I'll compare it with a Schleich horse. It's about the same size, but maybe a bit smaller. e:)Comparing the material to Schleich, it's harder, yet more flexible. Any specific (Schleich) model you would like a comparison with?
For the topic it works better a comparison with a Schleich horse indeed.
But for Toy Animal Wiki, it is better with a human figure. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 am

Sure thing Roger!

I thought I'd show another photo of his pretty face, as my camera didn't cooperate to do this earlier. Very Happy 

Here's with westie:

And a person:

cheers 

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 am

Thanks for the great photoes ! Very Happy 

That horse has a very expresseive face ! I think the farrier is going to have a hard job putting shoes on her Laughing 

Btw, that farrier is one of the people-models that Schleich made really well ! Safety shoes, bald head and all Very Happy 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Glad you liked them Susanne! Very Happy

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Many thanks, you did a great contribution! Very Happy
By the way, I find also this human figure very interesting! Laughing

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:53 am

Congratulations, a good catch.cheers cheers cheers  I like this kind of animal figurines of unknown brands.

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Today at 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Playskool Inc horse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1