Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playskool Inc horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Playskool Inc horse Empty
PostSubject: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:36 am

Here's a horse that was in a big wooden model barn I got at a yard sale.

This brand has made this in several other colors, as I have seen dapple grey and pinto.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's pretty cute. Smile 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:52 am

Very interesting, there is a little note about Asbro and Playschool on Toy Animal Wiki but honestly it is completely unknown to me. Very Happy
Thanks for sharing, the figure is quite pretty. Very Happy
I suppose it is solide plastic as major brands. Could you show a size comparison picture with something known? Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:38 am

What a fantastic oldie cheers 

If you take a picture with a size-comparing thing, it would be great if you will allow it to it be shown in ToyAnimal.info bounce bounce 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Sure, when I get the time I'll compare it with a Schleich horse. It's about the same size, but maybe a bit smaller. Smile Comparing the material to Schleich, it's harder, yet more flexible. Any specific (Schleich) model you would like a comparison with?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Sure, when I get the time I'll compare it with a Schleich horse. It's about the same size, but maybe a bit smaller. e:)Comparing the material to Schleich, it's harder, yet more flexible. Any specific (Schleich) model you would like a comparison with?
For the topic it works better a comparison with a Schleich horse indeed.
But for Toy Animal Wiki, it is better with a human figure. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:35 am

Sure thing Roger!

I thought I'd show another photo of his pretty face, as my camera didn't cooperate to do this earlier. Very Happy 

Here's with westie:

And a person:

cheers 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 am

Thanks for the great photoes ! Very Happy 

That horse has a very expresseive face ! I think the farrier is going to have a hard job putting shoes on her Laughing 

Btw, that farrier is one of the people-models that Schleich made really well ! Safety shoes, bald head and all Very Happy 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Glad you liked them Susanne! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Many thanks, you did a great contribution! Very Happy
By the way, I find also this human figure very interesting! Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:53 am

Congratulations, a good catch.cheers cheers cheers  I like this kind of animal figurines of unknown brands.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playskool Inc horse   Playskool Inc horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Playskool Inc horse
Page 1 of 1