Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)

Go down 
+74
Kikimalou
JonasV
shane ryan
Arnaud
Yurumi
GalaxyMeow
Dum_my
ulinuk
Tove
scot(t)
SchleichHorsesForever
Schleich-US
SchleichLover741<3
Duma
Gwaine
LorenzoItaly
SilkySky
black unicorn
Shardur
Gulogulo76
animalluvr6
Maja-Maus
Bloodrayne
Duck-Anch-Amun
AlienMantis
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Juan Andrés
nyarlahotep
ida
Tyler Loew
krista
Kiryuha
A-J
75senta75
schleich61
JackyLovertjex
ze_neto
Sergey
Bongo
NightLioness
signatus
Ana
skysthelimit
bojan
Roger
MartinH
schleichsammler2008
donny ong
toydreamer
SeanieP
orcagirl26
ken yeo
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
Silver Unicornis
Takama
zoomaster1994
lucky luke
SommoDracorex
LeeAnn
dama dama
remrock02
Numa
Carola
christinavanderschouw
widukind
Sartje
Fisva
Florian
trevok4
Elros Alvar
arafan
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:38 pm

i like the dinosaurs but they would be much greater when they use the same colours just like PAPO so they would like be more realistic

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I only like this one  drunken

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Do you have the numbers and names of the dinos?

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

I only like this one  drunken
Same here. This Therizinosaurus is great.

And Bongo, i still need Schleich. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:37 am

Well the Bison, it's great.
But no cattle!
Mot many horses I can't beleave hoe many horses !?0-o
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:15 am

Sartje wrote:
i like the dinosaurs but they would be much greater when they use the same colours just like PAPO so they would like be more realistic
I don't think the colors are necessarily bad, we don't know what they looked like back then, they may have been neon blue and electric yellow for all we know. I don't think the color scheme is bad, they probably just did bright colors to appeal to kids senses. I would probably have picked the bright green T rex over a natural olive green one, but of course now (meaning anywhere after age 7 Wink ) I would have picked the natural colored one. I like the Papo dinos best because they remind me of Jurassic Park and I like that movie. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:11 am

Finally, the therizinosaurus is not bad and I like it. The other figures are bad for me. 
I think PAPO will made a therizinosaurus this year because the last year, schleich published a carnotaur and papo, a carnotaur. The therizinosaurus is not bad but I prefer to see the real figure.

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:24 am

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
I think this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is very similar to the first one with moveable jaw, which is the same as this new one. Unless I am wrong, which I probably am, because I don't know much about dinosaurs! lol!geek
From what I tell, the 2012 model has a shorter tail and smaller feet then this new one.

Quote :
I don't think the colors are necessarily bad, we don't know what they looked like back then, they may have been neon blue and electric yellow for all we know. I don't think the color scheme is bad, they probably just did bright colors to appeal to kids senses. I would probably have picked the bright green T rex over a natural olive green one, but of course now (meaning anywhere after age 7 Wink ) I would have picked the natural colored one. I like the Papo dinos best because they remind me of Jurassic Park and I like that movie. Laughing
Schleich dinosaurs used to be dull and brown almost like Papos. Though in reality we never know what colors dinosaur really are unless there feathered, in which case we can use new technology to see the pigments and compare them to modern birds. BTW Schleich makes really terrible Dinosaurs in terms of accuracy, there raptors should be completely covered in feathers, as should the Thirzinosaurus. Papo has the same problem with there dinosaurs, but they don't claim scientific authenticity like Schleich does which gives them an excuse.

Out of all the Dinosaurs Schleich is making next year. The one that's most accurate is the Pentaceratops. The Raptor needs feathers all over its body instead of on its arms, and the Wrists are broken (They should look like the dinosaur could Clap its hands instead of slapping)

The T_REx has the same issues as there previous version, only different (see above)

While the Thirzino is too skinny, and ther not enough Feathers(as said above), also The Wrists are broken on it as well.

Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Maybe the T-Rex is a female and she waits for a male mating with her, so kiddies can play"Let's make a Dinosaur"?

Never seen so horrible ugly looking dinosaur models-Schleich has done another"great"Job.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Sartje wrote:
I don't think the colors are necessarily bad, we don't know what they looked like back then, they may have been neon blue and electric yellow for all we know. I don't think the color scheme is bad, they probably just did bright colors to appeal to kids senses. I would probably have picked the bright green T rex over a natural olive green one, but of course now (meaning anywhere after age 7 Wink ) I would have picked the natural colored one. I like the Papo dinos best because they remind me of Jurassic Park and I like that movie. Laughing 
I LOVE them with plenty of colours, like exotic birds Very Happy 
Or zebras. Or giraffes. Or lots of reptiles nowadays.....why would they be grey or dark green ? scratch 

As far as I remember, a few colours have actually been determined, - and they weren't booring green or grey drunken 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Sartje wrote:
I LOVE them with plenty of colours, like exotic birds Very Happy 
Or zebras. Or giraffes. Or lots of reptiles nowadays.....why would they be grey or dark green ? scratch 

As far as I remember, a few colours have actually been determined, - and they weren't booring green or grey drunken 
I agree with you Susanne, I only meant to use the word "natural" as a term for more quiet/earthy colors, I didn't mean for it to refer to it being more probable that they were darker colors. I rather like bright colors myself, it makes them more fun in my opinion.Very Happy 

@Takama, I also know that many dinos are supposed to have feathers now. However, I don't know much about dinosaur anatomy or accuracy so I was only referring to their colors not their actual make up, and I would never claim to know that. I only meant in terms of color scheme that I don't really mind the bright colors, it makes them a little more fun to me. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
@Takama, I also know that many dinos are supposed to have feathers now. However, I don't know much about dinosaur anatomy or accuracy so I was only referring to their colors not their actual make up, and I would never claim to know that. I only meant in terms of color scheme that I don't really mind the bright colors, it makes them a little more fun to me. Smile 
Sorry I like to speak up about them from time to time.    On a side note, the Thirzinosaur might have a posable Jaw, and by the looks of the photo, it may evean have moveable arms too.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:42 am

Takama wrote:

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Sorry I like to speak up about them from time to time.    On a side note, the Thirzinosaur might have a posable Jaw, and by the looks of the photo, it may evean have moveable arms too.
Oh please don't be sorry. I hope I didn't come off as angry, I was only explaining what I meant in the earlier post when I realized I spoke a little ambiguously. I actually like to hear opinions about the dino models because then I learn more about them than I did before.
I didn't notice the possible moveable joints, that would be pretty cool for a kid, especially on a dino that has some serious claws. Laughing Thanks for correcting me anyway, it keeps me straight. Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 am

don't worry You did not sound Angry to me.

Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:41 pm

For some easier sculpt studying
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Thanks Alienmantis, that's very helpful! bounce cheers

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:54 pm

HI what is the first horse pictured just above? The adult? where is that from? i love the sculpting and how comes they are unpainted? Are these Schleich horses?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Numaan wrote:
HI what is the first horse pictured just above? The adult? where is that from? i love the sculpting and how comes they are unpainted? Are these Schleich horses?
I believe the first one is the '14 Fjord stallion. Smile

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:07 pm

There's also this one (same source):

It seems to be Fjord stallion, Shetland foal and Trakehner foal. They're probably unpainted models "stolen" from the Chinese Schleich factory by some worker :)
I have to say I like Trakehner foal the best of these three - it looks a lot better than on promo photos! I don't like Shetland and Fjord so much Neutral 

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Numaan wrote:
I believe the first one is the '14 Fjord stallion. Smile
Yes , - and what a beautyful model cheers 

The little foal is lovely also. Those two can make me forgive Schleich for a lot of over-cute stuff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Thankyou very much, dear Alien Applause

PS, about why they are unpainted : Some emplyee on the factury has stolen them from the waste-bin Wink

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
... I have to say I like Trakehner foal the best of these three - it looks a lot better than on promo photos! I don't like Shetland and Fjord so much Neutral 
My thoughts too

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 pm

I like them all well enough, the foal looks a little different than the company pic, but that's probably because of the angle.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:14 am

Tyler Loew wrote:
I would rather have the old whitetail family, these look way to fake, they almost look happy. I'm very disappointed that there are no new cattle but the buffalo does look nice. I really don't like the horns they are putting on their new cattle though, they look like tree branches sticking out of those poor creatures heads. Great looking sheep and pot-bellied pig though! Very Happy 
Exactly my thoughts!!! I have been around cattle all of my life and NOT ONE has had grooved horns. They are always smooth.
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:24 pm

I´ve now readed on the first page, that the Bat is actually is a Flying Fox..is this confirmed or only speculation?scratch 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:16 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Tyler Loew wrote:
I would rather have the old whitetail family, these look way to fake, they almost look happy. I'm very disappointed that there are no new cattle but the buffalo does look nice. I really don't like the horns they are putting on their new cattle though, they look like tree branches sticking out of those poor creatures heads. Great looking sheep and pot-bellied pig though! Very Happy 
Exactly my thoughts!!! I have been around cattle all of my life and NOT ONE has had grooved horns. They are always smooth.
I think that the buffalo has grooved horns because sometimes during the fighting season when they fight they can get scars and chips on the horns. However, since it is a growing tissue on real animals, they probably shouldn't have grooved the horns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next