Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!

Go down 
+43
halichoeres
WhiteLightning Wolf
Kikimalou
costicuba
Gwaine
Dum_my
Mgarat
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Jetty
Saien
Deseo
Noémi
smallscaleworld
Ana
Dutch Bear
Zelvik
AlienMantis
Tarunyada
castlerigg
75senta75
Jennypurr
TheLastStardust
LittleBlackDress
Saarlooswolfhound
Chris Sweetman
NandO
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SeanieP
widukind
Carola
Takama
Roger
Arnaud
landrover
Florian
JonasV
Bloodrayne
A-J
NightLioness
sortepletter
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Great figures Dave! That tiny camel is so cute! cheers

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Very small these old Heyde indeed. Shocked
Some Hausser complement nicely a Britains collection. As far as I know Britains never made a dromedary. Is the Hausser composition 1:32 scale as it is the plastic version? study

Britains certainly never made a dromedary in their zoo series, but back in the lead days, they did make some in their military series, with soldier riders, obviously.
They made a dromedary with, I think 3, alternative separate riders, British, Egyptian and Indian. I have a rather tatty Indian on one.
Also a small scale ('B Series') Egyptian one piece camel rider. I don't have one.
Also a splendid normal scale, one piece, Arab on a camel.  Sad  Sad  Sad  I don't have one. A splendid, and expensive £ Sad  figure.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
Roger wrote:
Very small these old Heyde indeed. Shocked
Some Hausser complement nicely a Britains collection. As far as I know Britains never made a dromedary. Is the Hausser composition 1:32 scale as it is the plastic version? study

Britains certainly never made a dromedary in their zoo series, but back in the lead days, they did make some in their military series, with soldier riders, obviously.
They made a dromedary with, I think 3, alternative separate riders, British, Egyptian and Indian. I have a rather tatty Indian on one.
Also a small scale ('B Series') Egyptian one piece camel rider. I don't have one.
Also a splendid normal scale, one piece, Arab on a camel.  Sad  Sad  Sad  I don't have one. A splendid, and expensive £ Sad  figure.  

Thanks for interesting information as usual. Very Happy It is a shame that they haven't included a dromedary in their Zoo plastic series. Britains zoo line was too commercially rational so probably in their opinion there was no space for a dromedary and a bactrian camel in the same range.
I hope that someday you can find the missing ones. Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:25 am

I got cuteness overload from this topic! so cute! I love you 
I might take some pics of mine xD

Here's my biggest: Slepnir of Final Fantasy:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And my smallest! xD A tiny orca my mom gave to me once

Together with his mom from Bullyland:

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Awww, the orcas are so cute! I love you But, not so sure about the Slepnir... Laughing Great figures!

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:43 pm

They are wonderful  cheers 

I never saw a model of Sleipnir before, but I know an Icey called Sleipnir Very Happy

Actually he had eight legs, not six  study but that is ok, - it is a grand model  Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Oh wow, I have the little Bully Land orca, so that one must be tiny! o.0
Sleipnir is very interesting!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Very very nice scary horse! cheers And cute whales! Nice!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 pm

A bit late I know, but I just noticed the little dog in the photo when looking for something else. I'd forgotten I had it.
Anyway, large and small lead dogs, not marked, but I think both by Georg Heyde, Dresden, Germany, probably sometime between 1920 & 1940. Britains plastic sheep dog included to show sizes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Those dogs are fantastic Dave! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 am

Wow, wonderful figures. And so tiny...  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!    Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 am

Just curious - would a figure made of cloth qualify as a toy figure? I have a 4' tall pony; the kind one usually sees as a carny prize. Big Ed is truly my largest animal figure! If he doesn't qualify, then the next biggest is the unpainted concrete horse outside followed by a very large plastic horse on a shelf in my horse room. As for my smallest, its so tiny I don't think my camera can focus on it. It's a teeny-tiny Preiser foal made as a scenic for a "N" gauge train set.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Jennypurr wrote:
Just curious - would a figure made of cloth qualify as a toy figure?  I have a 4' tall pony; the kind one usually sees as a carny prize.  Big Ed is truly my largest animal figure!  If he doesn't qualify, then the next biggest is the unpainted concrete horse outside followed by a very large plastic horse on a shelf in my horse room.  As for my smallest, its so tiny I don't think my camera can focus on it.  It's a teeny-tiny Preiser foal made as a scenic for a "N" gauge train set.

If that's your largest then go ahead!  Very Happy 

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:55 pm

This is a very good thread  cheers  - and I have to update my entry, since I got new ones in my collection.
Breyer Classic Morgan and little unknown Panda

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:05 pm

I did not see your doggies earlier , Dave  affraid Sleep 

They are fantastic , - I am especially crazy about the terrier. He looks a bit like my first dog, Pjusk  cheers 

Crola, that morgan is awesome, - and very good mannered, allowing a little panta to have a nice ride  cheers 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Wonderful models and photo once again Carola! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:13 pm

My only models of Salukis are these large polystone ones, from Ashton Drake ( Doll maker)  Very Happy 
The little frog is one of the "Good-luck minis" from Safari  Laughing 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Great figures, Susanne! cheers Very Happy How old those salukis are?

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Those Salukis are really neat! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Thanks, Jonas and 4U Very Happy

I think those Salukis are about 12 years old, but I am not 100% sure  scratch 

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:53 pm

I am sure, these great Salukis have an special place in your collection.  drunken 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Wonderful salukis Susanne.  drunken cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thanks, Jonas and 4U Very Happy

I think those Salukis are about 12 years old, but I am not 100% sure  scratch 

Ok, thanks! I thought that they're some very old dogs, cause they look like that but nice! Smile 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 am

Very nice dogs Susanne  cheers They look very artistic.

castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:42 am

OK, here is our contribution!

Sue & Lesley
castlerigg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Show us yours :-
Jump to: