Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!

Go down 
+43
halichoeres
WhiteLightning Wolf
Kikimalou
costicuba
Gwaine
Dum_my
Mgarat
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Jetty
Saien
Deseo
Noémi
smallscaleworld
Ana
Dutch Bear
Zelvik
AlienMantis
Tarunyada
castlerigg
75senta75
Jennypurr
TheLastStardust
LittleBlackDress
Saarlooswolfhound
Chris Sweetman
NandO
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SeanieP
widukind
Carola
Takama
Roger
Arnaud
landrover
Florian
JonasV
Bloodrayne
A-J
NightLioness
sortepletter
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Great figures Lea! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Shocked that's one big dino. great picture and thanks for sharing!  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LittleBlackDress

LittleBlackDress

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Breyer Traditional 1475 Ravel and Schleich 13687 Falabella Foal :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Here's mine:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Middle one is a standard 1:32 Britains plastic stag to show scale.
Large one is hollow cast lead by Georg Heyde of Dresden, Germany, probably 1920s.
Heyde was mainly a toy soldier company, but did lots of these ornament items as well.
The small one is probably Heyde as well in this painting, but was made in the UK as well by John Hill & Co, usually with a simply glossy dark brown paint job. There may well have been several more moulds of this item, produced by various companies in various countries.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:16 am

Very interesting everyone! cheers This thread turned really interesting, hurray to who promoted the idea. cheers

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 am

Thank you for your comments, Animal_Figures_4U & Saarloos!

That Falabella foal has always struck me as an appealing model somehow, even though I don't care for Schleichs, falabellas, foals or pintos. Laughing And that Britains stag - gorgeous!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Very nice horse friends Maya! Very Happy

Dave- It's nice to see some vintage figures here as well! cheers Wonderful models!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:50 am

Nice pics! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:02 am

Great figures everyone, I adore that little tiny buck.  Razz drunken 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Here my largest figurine the Noah Pals Giraffe bull, the largest in scale my Phat! shoebill and my smallest is this seal cub by Bandai

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Such a tiny, adorable seal! Shocked I love you Great comparison Andreas! cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Is that a seal!? *pulls laptop closer* Oh my, what a cutie!!
Great comparison Andreas Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Many thanks  sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 pm

WOW! Shocked What a great giraffe with a cute tiny seal cheers Thanks on pic, Andreas! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 am

That giraffe is rather good! I hadn't realized the Noah's Pals animals were such decent sculpts. Also, that shoebill...  drunken 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:18 am

Many thanks Jonas and Lea  sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

I have not been able to get this shoebill of Phat..... Sad Sad 

Is splendid figure.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 pm

landrover wrote:
I have not been able to get this shoebill of Phat..... Sad Sad 

Is splendid figure.

Thank you and i hope to see him in your collection in the future Fernando  sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:09 am

koniminiatures wrote:
Here are mine - a ~1:12 Sideshow Collectibles Dinosauria Styracosaurus Maquette (say that fast) and a ~1:90 micro mini China draught horse, all run through one of those Photobucket auto-manglers (sorry!).

You lucky Girl. Sideshow statues are real treasures, and years from now they will be like gold to Dino Collectors.
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:51 am

Ha, thanks Takama. They are very nice dinos, for sure, and likely fairly decent as investments too, yes.

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:45 pm

I have two more 'smallest and largest'.

First up, a tiny lead Heyde (Dresden, Germany) 1930s? giraffe with a Britains plastic one, circa 1960-65. Obviously the Britains one isn't that huge, which just shows how tiny the Heyde one is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Now two German made Dromedary camels, small one another Heyde, big one composition by Elastolin/Haussar, both 1930s.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Very small these old Heyde indeed. Shocked
Some Hausser complement nicely a Britains collection. As far as I know Britains never made a dromedary. Is the Hausser composition 1:32 scale as it is the plastic version? study

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Roger wrote:
Some Hausser complement nicely a Britains collection. As far as I know Britains never made a dromedary. Is the Hausser composition 1:32 scale as it is the plastic version? study

The Hausser is composition, and a bit bigger than 1:32
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 pm

DaveScriv wrote:
Roger wrote:

The Hausser is composition, and a bit bigger than 1:32

Thanks Dave! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!   Show Us Your  Smallest and Largest Figures! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Us Your Smallest and Largest Figures!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next