Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collection in diapers

Go down 
+59
NightLioness
Bloodrayne
SpiralStrix
sauroid
koniminiatures
Niki2811
arafan
Tarunyada
pm64
JonasV
ulinuk
AlvinCK
75senta75
LeeAnn
animalluvr6
Kamaleo624
jarda
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
Taylcoel
Yurumi
landrover
A-J
Tiermann
Katty
scot(t)
Wildheart
Arnaud
Kiryuha
Vivien
Pony
lucky luke
Ana
widukind
MartinH
Silver Unicornis
Mastiffcat
SyLoBe
WILLYBACOMAN
Gabe
Bernyto
Sumo
aandmkw
Kristie
baltimore zoo
Sergey
nyarlahotep
Roger
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Admin
Arrakai
HKHollinstone
Nova
SUSANNE
zbyszek
remowshake
skysthelimit
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

Collection in diapers - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:28 am

Few new additions...
First, a couple of Mojo jewels. They were a Christmas photo contest prize from Mojo but due to idiotic TNT Express courrier (who kept the package with them for a MONTH so the costs of storaging got to 50EUR for 2 toy animals) it was more sensible just to send the animals again with regular post than to pay that fee. Thanks to James for sending them and to Philipp for forwarding them to me  Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Finally, new models of CollectA are available locally. Unfortunately, like last year, distributor hasn't imported all new available models so for some of them I must wait for next year. Although, maybe I should get them earlier, since our distributor hasn't got all of last year models too...

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 am

I love that Cassowary, it's just awesome - congratulations Robert Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:56 am

Awesome news, Robert  cheers 

I agree with Harriet, - that Cassowary is a dream come true  sunny sunny 

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Thanks girls, these last 2 years have been good to us, model-wise  Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Great additions, Robert! The CollectA new ones are more and more nice every time! They did good job cheers 

Big congratulations sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:11 pm

Ve y nice must haves Robert!! Big congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:35 pm

Have you paid all that money for a prise? affraid
Interesting that combination of figures with a large wild bull and a cassowarid from each brand. study I haven't yet these CollectA here, I hope to get them once these Mojo I already own them, fortunately. Congratulations! :)

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:53 am

Congrats Robert! Cassowary is nice!

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Roger wrote:
No, I couldn't even receive it, because the animals were marked as SAMPLES, and I can't receive packages labeled like that because I don't have a business company. Even if they would release the package, the fee is just too much. It was much cheaper for Mojo and me to send the animals again

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Roger wrote:
No, I couldn't even receive it, because the animals were marked as SAMPLES, and I can't receive packages labeled like that because I don't have a business company. Even if they would release the package, the fee is just too much. It was much cheaper for Mojo and me to send the animals again

Oh, really serious methods! Laughing

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Yes, as I am a serious collector  What a Face 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Congratulations! cheers cheers Glad you could finally get them Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Yes, as I am a serious collector  What a Face 

Laughing Seriously? ... you are indeed. Very Happy

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:31 pm

I just couldn't resist  Very Happy 

There are some Red Brahmans and Tasmanian devil in the shop who still tickle me  Very Happy . I was planning to get King cheetah as well but the figure didn't impressed me  Crying or Very sad 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:57 pm

What a beautiful addionts Robert, congratulations! cheers Are these all CollectA? I'm not familiar with this brand, so I don't know much about their models

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Ohhhh! Three gorgeous modles  cheers 

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks girls  Very Happy 
Yes Julie, unfortunately I can only find Schleich and CollectA locally, and not even all CollectA models. I was hoping I would see Ankole cattle, Jackal, Baird's Tapir, grey Brahmans and Alligator in the store but tough luck  Crying or Very sad 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Yes Julie, unfortunately I can only find Schleich and CollectA locally, and not even all CollectA models. I was hoping I would see Ankole cattle, Jackal, Baird's Tapir, grey Brahmans and Alligator in the store but tough luck  Crying or Very sad 

Ah that's a pity. I really hope you do find them soon!
I can only find Schleich-S and Papo locally, so it's great to see some great models from other brands here at the forum! Applause 

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Congratulations! cheers

Robert - you're lucky to even find CollectA! I wish I could get CollectA here. Sad The only place I know of that sells CollectA in a physical brick-and-mortar store is about an hour away from me (which isn't too bad, because I'm in the area often), and they don't have the full stock. I can get Safari most easily, then Schleich, some Papo fantasy, and a very poor selection of Mojo. Sad

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Great newcomers Robert!
This sable is a really great model and the ass looks a much better that in the catalogue!
Thanks for sharing and congratulations! Very Happy

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I can get Safari most easily, then Schleich, some Papo fantasy, and a very poor selection of Mojo. Sad
I would always give away my possibility to buy Schleich for your way to find Safari and Mojo  Very Happy 

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:41 pm

arafan wrote:
Great newcomers Robert!
This sable is a really great model and the ass looks a much better that in the catalogue!
Thanks for sharing and congratulations! Very Happy
Thanks Bryan. I like the figure, I liked it even judged from catalog picture

Tarunyada wrote:

Ah that's a pity. I really hope you do find them soon!
Thanks... I'm not in a hurry, maybe they'll become available here next year - many last year's models have reached the store only last week Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Wonderful newcomers Robert!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niki2811

Niki2811

Country/State : Europa

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Very nice Robert. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:43 pm

It doesn't surprise me that you've got them. All 3 are nice figures. I do miss the ass but I plan to get it. :)
I understand that you miss some CollectA figures locally but I am almost sure that you're the member of this forum that can find more variety of CollectA figures in local shops. :) Today I've found that Mojo/Animal Planet is expanding their range here and I've got the 2013 Anna's tapir! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Collection in diapers   Collection in diapers - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collection in diapers
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next