Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever dreamed about model animals?

Go down 
+16
goatherder
Tarunyada
Drakulka
john2xtheman
sauroid
googie212
AlphaMareArt
GiselleGazelle
QuollMate
landrover
widukind
JonasV
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
SUSANNE
NightLioness
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:31 am

On occasion I've had dreams that I were in a museum gift shop and found new dinosaur models sitting on the shelf to get,then I would just wake up. Very Happy

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:11 am

Oh I dream about them alright. I dream getting new one's, I dream losing them, but mostly I dream they are real and adventurouse.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: http://tezzieh.deviantart.com/
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Drakulka

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Oh My Goodness! I have not read all of the posts, but all i am going to say is a big fat YES! It happens ALL THE TIME >.< When I have time to sleep of course, lol. It's absolutely insane. It started long before I had any models. I count it as a premonition, lol. Now I dream about bargain model horses and stuff like that... How crazy I am? Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:20 pm

I always feel so sad when I dreamt about model animals (especially buying some great ones) and I wake up and I realise I don't have them :'D

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:45 pm

Drakulka wrote:
........ Now I dream about bargain model horses and stuff like that... How crazy I am? Very Happy

Extremely crazy ! Just like most of us here : Wonderfully crazy cheers cheers Laughing

goatherder

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:40 pm

I put my hands up and say yes i do too Rolling Eyes

always similar type of dream im in a second hand shop and find the most amazing stash of Britain's plastic zoo animals, i spend ages sorting through them black panthers, anteaters and seals and the like and then i put them down to get some money out and then i cant find them affraid !!!! and spend age looking for them i always wake up before I do??? scratch

Wow we are CRAZY. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 pm

What a horrible nightmare What a Face

Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Last night I dremt of getting a Breyer Shierra Blanco model and she fell in love with my Sato model.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: http://tezzieh.deviantart.com/
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Yes, I have!   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 2:48 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Once again, this topic asks a question. Here is my answer:

I've dreamed mostly about figures that don't really exist in real life yet. For example, one night, I dreamed about a figure that had a frogfish's body, and a largemouth bass's head. Pretty cool, right? Anyway, to answer your question, yes I've dreamed about model animals.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 8:30 am

Just tonight I had a dream where some of my figures appear, but it's a very blurry dream that I almost don't remember. The only thing I remember is that I have a cheetah figure that I can't reject because it was a personal gift from somebody special, but it was way too enormous for my taste and not very well painted compared with the Schleich cheetah that I already had (and that, in my dream, have a much more dynamic position than the real-life Schleich cheetah).

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 10:50 am

I occasionally dream about finding models for sale in really unusual places (the waiting room of a heritage steam railway! Laughing ), they're always cheap and rare ones I really want, so I spend ages choosing and figuring out prices and what I can afford, then have nothing to wrap and carry them in so it gets a bit frantic trying to find some container and when I eventually wake up I'm still not sure what I ever manged to buy or take away with me Laughing

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: I'm dreaming of a smilodon   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 3:31 am

Dear sts friends:

To answer the main question that is this topic, yes, I do dream about model animals, only the models I see in dream resale shops don't exist in real life. One time, I dreamed I was in a museum, and someone showed me a model of a smilodon with six heads. He was about the size of the safari cerberus, and he had six heads, two rows of three, with the middle two heads tying in to two other necks, which supported the two heads on the left side, and the two on the right. All in all, I was impressed, with the figure I mean, but when I woke up, the figure itself vanished right out of my hands. These dreams I have about seeing model animals are classified as good dreams, because in them, you go to places like volunteers of america, and you see stuff there that doesn't exist. Well, not in real life, anyway. You see what I'm saying, right? Anyway, this is all the news I have. I'm going consigning tomorrow, se we'll see what I find. If there's any news concerning new additions, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed about model animals?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2