Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here?

Go down 
+4
Roger
SUSANNE
scot(t)
Juan Andrés
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here?   Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:18 am

john2xtheman wrote:

Once you get a hold of one,you will not be disappointed.I have one (it looks exactly like the one Scott took pictures of) and I think this is the best Tyrannosaurus rex toy since the one from Battat in the 90's. Very Happy 

I agree John! It's a great Tyrannosaurus and I personally favor it over anything the major toy companies have put out previously -- including Safari (either Carnegie or Wild Safari) and Papo (and Schleich, mojo, collecta, and bullyland too). It's really lovely.

And it's a LOT cheaper that the Battat model is (currently). I think I saw the battat on eBay for over $200 recently.
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here?   Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 pm

scot(t) wrote:
john2xtheman wrote:

Once you get a hold of one,you will not be disappointed.I have one (it looks exactly like the one Scott took pictures of) and I think this is the best Tyrannosaurus rex toy since the one from Battat in the 90's. Very Happy 

I agree John! It's a great Tyrannosaurus and I personally favor it over anything the major toy companies have put out previously -- including Safari (either Carnegie or Wild Safari) and Papo (and Schleich, mojo, collecta, and bullyland too). It's really lovely.

And it's a LOT cheaper that the Battat model is (currently). I think I saw the battat on eBay for over $200 recently.
I've seen those very high prices for the Battat one too,that's why I'm happy that I was able to get one when they first came out for about 9 dollars or so. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here?   Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:12 am

scot(t) wrote:
john2xtheman wrote:

Scott, thanks to your references and provided link, I checked out the photos of the two new Kintos, and they are both incredible, especially the unfeathered one. I've never acquired any Kinto figurines, but maybe that will change now... cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here?   Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 am

schleich61 wrote:
scot(t) wrote:
john2xtheman wrote:

Scott, thanks to your references and provided link, I checked out the photos of the two new Kintos, and they are both incredible, especially the unfeathered one.  I've never acquired any Kinto figurines, but maybe that will change now... cheers 

Oh that makes me really happy Phil! I like those T. rex figures quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here?   Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnegie Collection 2014 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex-Owners here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2