Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear

Go down 
+41
Saarlooswolfhound
Kiryuha
75senta75
signatus
Yurumi
Deseo
Sergey
LeeAnn
stewe90
Numa
niller
Saien
koniminiatures
JonasV
NightLioness
Joan Milelire
Carola
NandO
donny ong
Geospiza fortis
cattlecollector
pm64
SpiralStrix
lucky luke
Ana
ulinuk
Duck-Anch-Amun
arafan
bojan
Fisva
Roger
ken yeo
SUSANNE
widukind
MartinH
PeGe
scot(t)
Bloodrayne
HKHollinstone
skysthelimit
Kikimalou
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Choose your Woodland Animal for 2013
Bullyland Wisent
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 16 ]
Mojo Pronghorn
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 16 ]
Papo Grizzly Bear
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 13 ]
Mojo Stoat
 13% [ 17 ]
Papo red Fox
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 7 ]
CollectA Alligator
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 12 ]
Safari Ltd Elk
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 4 ]
Kitan Club Brown Bear
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 34 ]
Papo Polar Bear
The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 127

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear   The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:14 pm

PeGe wrote:
This poll wasn't unbiased,...really strange. If i think about it, i'd have found even better figurines from japanese brands,....It's just this bear being listed and lists being copied and modified,...

If it was the case, this bear would never reached the first place in the poll  Wink   I think this poll was unbiased, it only means your taste and STS taste are sometimes different.  Laughing

In the wildlife contest, I still don't understand why the Schleich vulture have more success than the Mojo one but, indeed, it is only me  Wink

And I guess the Prehistoric life poll might looks strange and unbiased for a DTF member  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear   The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:54 pm

PeGe wrote:
This poll wasn't unbiased,...really strange. If i think about it, i'd have found even better figurines from japanese brands,....It's just this bear being listed and lists being copied and modified,...

maybe I'm not understanding, but I don't know what reason we have to think that lists were copied. I'm one of the people who proposed the Kitan Bear and I made my list by looking at my own lists of 2013 animals. Later I noticed that my list was very similar to those of other people, but that was an accident. I'm sure the same thing happened with other folks as well. Also, the only animal I don't own that ended up on the final poll is the Bullyland Wisent.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear   The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 pm

scot(t) wrote:
PeGe wrote:

maybe I'm not understanding, but I don't know what reason we have to think that lists were copied. I'm one of the people who proposed the Kitan Bear and I made my list by looking at my own lists of 2013 animals. Later I noticed that my list was very similar to those of other people, but that was an accident. I'm sure the same thing happened with other folks as well. Also, the only animal I don't own that ended up on the final poll is the Bullyland Wisent.

I agree  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear   The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2013 Woodland figure of the year: Kitan Club Brown Bear
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4