Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Thank you so much!! Embarassed I love you I love you Glad you like this little one! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: yes, pretty sure there will be some of the MPV-Members at the show in munich. There were some at the show in Hamburg too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: *LOL* I don't have a formula for this colors so could be, the next one I am going to paint may look very different from this one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Thank you so much! I have to admit I use magnifying glasses with these tiny ones.. Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Glad you like him! This drafter is so amazing, not sure how you can work in this scale!!
Of course, every horse needs a halter.. Was thinking about making a little tack for pulling but his big right shoulder and the thick mane are a bit in the way. The grass is some moss in the joints outside on our patio. Laughing
The bush in the pot is from dollhouse accessories. I have this one and a larger one for Schleich. I like them a lot!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Well, my summer break is almost over - back to work! Very Happy
My "Achille" is coming along, I love this sculpture a lot! (Resin by Harriet Knibbs)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:19 pm

VERY very nice Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 am

Me, oh my !!! So beautyful !!! I am sure you are the world champion in painting greys drunken Applause cheers

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Amazing work!!! Applause Applause Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:29 am

The dappling is amazing, the result looks veeeery good. how do you do that?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Thank you!!!
Now another grey... WiP... He needs some hair now.. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Fantastic ! Again ! I don't know how you do it, - WOW !!! cheers Applause

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Beautiful!! Liam really rocks grey! Especially your dapple greys I love you

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:01 am

He is going to be awesome Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Perfect! As always! cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Beautiful!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:11 pm

At last, he is finished! I am not very productive.. Embarassed

Still hope you like him! Very Happy His name is "Cavalier"

He has some eye-lashes too.  drunken

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Holy, hopping horse affraid

They are alive !!! Wonderful horses alive !!! bounce bounce cheers Applause

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:55 pm

That grey horse is such a beautiful piece! You gave life to it and your pictures are equally beautiful! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Fantastic! I love you I love you I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:02 pm

What a beautifull great horse OMG just WOw WoW

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Thank you so much my friends!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you

The grey Liam has a shorter mane now, the buyer wanted it this way. More like a sport horse. And he has a tiny friend too!  Laughing

New project. Which color? Originally I wanted the typical bay Dartmoor Pony color, some dapples, mealy muzzle.. but how about a grey? They are allowed in the breed standard too! scratch
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Either would be gorgeous I think! But I'm partial to your greys anyway I love you

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Oh wow! <3 that Liam is GORGEOUS! Loving it! And the yorkie too :)
I think either Palomino (no idea why) or Dapple Grey (obviously why, lol) would really suit your Dartmoor

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:41 pm

They are wonderful ...again Very Happy
I like the way the mane is made now, - but I also loved the long mane Laughing

How PERFECT Yorky is with his friend cheers

About the Dartmoore. To me a true Dartmoor pony is dark bay with mealy muzzle and lighter underside ( Black Pangaré genetically) . That colour is so rare in other breeds, and it is wonderful. I am sure that lots of prehistoric horses had that colour Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:01 pm

Thank you for your advise und suggestions! cheers
I think I will stick with the bay color, suits the pony better.. I think.. scratch
Funny thing is, the dartmoor is mostly bay, not many pangaré around. This color is more typically for the Exmoor Pony.
Pretty Exmoor Pony:
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Finished the Dartmoorpony and I sticked with the bay color. Somehow he is some kind of color changer, depending of the lights.

Pictures of today at bright day.

Pictures of yesterday with darker lights in the afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Gosh, I saw this boy today on Facebook and my jaw dropped! Literally! He's sooo pretty. I need one like him <3 You're so talented!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Thank you so much! :) Happy you like him! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:03 pm

He is beautiful! Lovely work once again Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Thank you dear LeeAnn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:06 pm

I love him !!! He is just so stunning !!! I don't know how you do it : He is alive cheers Applause I love you cheers

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am

Lovely ! Omg he the grey but also the pony beautifull Very Happy I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:28 pm

A real masterpiece! I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15