Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Thanks again, I am very happy you like this little one! Very Happy Actually the color is somewhat darker in real life.

@sadie3112: The resin is be Kelly Savage called "Dancing Daisy" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@costicuba: I will keep it in mind! Wink
Maybe these videos will help until then

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are lots more videos available, just check! :)
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Yeahhh cheers These videos are definitely very helpfull for me :))
Thank you very much.
It is interesting for me, becouse, I never used before, the pastels in this way (only for drawing).
Can you tell me...what kind of varnish do you use, during your paint job?
It is acrylic right ?
In one of the videos, the lady is showing two diferent varnishes.. what is Crystal clear varnish ?
I mean, for what she need it ?
Thank you again for the videos Shanti sunny

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:03 pm

You are welcome, hope this helped! Very Happy
I am working with a matt sealer, it is an acrylic based spray. It needs to be matt, not glossy of course because the next layer of pastels wouldn't stick to a glossy finish.
As I understand many artists using different kind of sealer. The glossy style sealer is to protect the previous layers because glossy sealer is more durable than matt sealer.
The tricky part is not to rub off the previous layer with a hard brush or rubbing too hard on the surface. For painting with pastels you need patience. In between the horse might look very ugly but this will change with more layers. Just go on with a slightly darker color every time, don't rush from white to black, if you know what I mean.. Wink And ALWAYS wear a dust mask!! Pastel dust will go everywhere and of course - you will inhale it!!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:07 pm

:))) Thank you again.
Yeah, I know what you mean :) Also i saw this on the videos :)
This information is very helpfull. Thank you very much :)

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Thank you for the link Shanti, I very much enjoyed drooling over such a gorgeous model cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:04 pm

The foal needed to be packed to go back to his mother but it was not amused!  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dancing Daisy Resin by Allereirau, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Shanti, I thank you for showing your horses cheers Gives me inspiration to keep going with my cutosm works.
Love your work Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Thank you Jonas! :)

The mother gave birth to the foal now! Laughing (I asked the new owner if I am allowed to show her picture)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dancing Daisy in new Home by Allereirau, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Shanti wrote:
Thank you Jonas! :)

The mother gave birth to the foal now! Laughing (I asked the new owner if I am allowed to show her picture)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Dancing Daisy in new Home by Allereirau, on Flickr

Like a real scene! Shocked cheers Amazing!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Really cute scene Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:51 pm

I`m in love with this foal !!! :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Shanti wrote:

And please, it is a GIRL! Laughing And she has true tiny girl parts! Embarassed

Sorry! For me I call all models "guy" and it's gender-neutral for me Laughing Embarassed

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Shanti wrote:
And ALWAYS wear a dust mask!! Pastel dust will go everywhere and of course - you will inhale it!!

Something I don't do lol! Gross but my tissues are colorful when I'm done! Embarassed Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Again I am completely speachless !!!! Shocked

Ohhhhh ! drunken I love you

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:43 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Shanti wrote:
And ALWAYS wear a dust mask!! Pastel dust will go everywhere and of course - you will inhale it!!

Something I don't do lol! Gross but my tissues are colorful when I'm done! Embarassed Laughing

Bad girl!! Suspect Don't mind your nose and tissues but think about your lungs! silent
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:44 pm

And thank you friends!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Shanti wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
Shanti wrote:

Bad girl!! Suspect Don't mind your nose and tissues but think about your lungs! silent

I know, I know. It's just the masks are always so uncomfortable that I don't bother. Embarassed

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Sorry for the long silence but I did not have much time to spare with my hobby lately..

But I finished a Collecta Percheron Mare, hope you like her! Critique always welcome!

Do you have an apple for me? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Collecta Percheron Mare by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CollectA Percheron Mare by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CollectA Percheron Mare by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CollectA Percheron Schimmel by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shanti, I just picked up my jaw from the floor affraid

This is simply incredible, - I don't know what to say, - that horse is not a model, - it is alive Shocked Shocked

This model is in a class of horse repaints that I have never, ever seen NEAR it ! Holy Hamster ! WOW Applause Applause Applause Applause

DestrierModels

DestrierModels

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Oh wow! She is stunning! I think you did an amazing job with the dappling, and especially with the leg markings! I really like the first photo too :)

Destrier Models
Website | Facebook
Back to top Go down
http://destriermodels.webs.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:39 pm

One more jaw droped on the floor...after Susanne`s one Very Happy
You made this beautiful model (which I already love) a real jewell !
Shanti, amazing work !
I love the colors..details...and of course your great photos Applause

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:47 pm

OOOH! So nice!
She has a lovely subtle coat.
It suits her very well.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:11 am

Ditto what Susanne et al. have said (picking my jaw up off the floor also) Shocked
I think it's the hooves that REALLY capture me, but you have an amazing touch with the dappling and how greying progresses.
After seeing masterpieces like this, I'm afraid to paint any horses myself! They would look so sad.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:16 am

affraid affraid affraid

LOOK at that dapple grey! affraid affraid Incredible!!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Thank you so much friends, you really made my day!!! cheers cheers
I hope you all recovered from you jaw-dropping-experience! Laughing Laughing

But please, don't  afraid to paint a horse yourself @pipsxlch!!! I have seen many many repaints much better than mine but they are always a challenge and inspiration for me! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next