Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy Safari?

Go down 
+27
Yurumi
Geospiza fortis
She-Wolf
JonasV
shadoweon
Menphis
Tiermann
LukaLeon085
SpiralStrix
sheesh
Elros Alvar
sortepletter
Sumo
orcagirl26
Bloodrayne
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Arrakai
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Vivien
Roger
widukind
dlfrogman
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
weaselfan93
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Thank for the fast responses~! Very Happy

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Did you find them? Here's an ebay seller who has some of them quite cheap
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 am

sortepletter wrote:
Did you find them? Here's an ebay seller who has some of them quite cheap
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for the link Simone  Wink bounce bounce 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
sheesh

Country/State : Indiana, USA

PostSubject: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello everybody! I'm a mother of two little boys and we have become addicted to animal figurines - especially cattle. Our living room floor is littered with farm animals from Schleich, Papo, Mojo, and Little Busters. I've bought a few of them online but, I would really prefer to see the actual product. Are there any retail facilities which sell Safari in the United States? For that matter, I'm looking for CollectA and Papo too. We live in Indiana and I can get Schleich at Rural King, Tractor Supply and Walmart. I can get SOME Mojo and SOME Safari (not cows) at Hobby Lobby. Where can I find the rest of the brands? Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm

I think on tgf toys

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:08 pm

I've been to a number of towns in a few different states within the past couple months. I've searched for these brands in as many stores as I could, but my experience has been similar to yours. I'm not sure where else to look. I don't mind ordering online, so that's what I do.

I was able to find a pretty good selection of Safari at Michael's and local toy stores. I have yet to encounter CollectA though. I've had the most luck visiting the small toy stores in whatever town I happened to be in. That's also the only place I've seen Papo figures. You could try that and Michael's. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:19 pm

arrow  ebay.com

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Yes, Michaels Crafts stores have a pretty good selection. Many local toystores also carry Safari. Online H&H Winners Circle, TGF Toys, and Happy Hen Toys carry pretty full lines.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Michael's has a pretty good selection, especially the larger stores. Jo-Ann's (at least the ones around me) only sell the toobs and the dragons. Those are the only two stores that sell Safari Ltd. in my area, mostly everyone else has Schleich. Michael's and Jo-Ann's also have a 40% or 50% (depending on what time of year it is) off coupon in their weekly ads that you can use on the figures.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Safari is actually the most accessible where I live.

A short list:

Toys R Us
Hobby Lobby
Michaels
Jo-Anns (keychains and toobs)
Tractor Supply (toobs)
Outback Toys

The mentioned craft stores have daily coupons, usually 40% off one item but the occasional 50% will pop up. And there are also some 20%-30% off total purchase coupons that are quite common. Very Happy These are very helpful when buying figures - the say only one per customer per day, but jump back in line! Laughing

I'm sure there are more! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Safari is actually the most accessible where I live.

A short list:

Toys R Us
Hobby Lobby
Michaels
Jo-Anns (keychains and toobs)
Tractor Supply (toobs)
Outback Toys

The mentioned craft stores have daily coupons, usually 40% off one item but the occasional 50% will pop up. And there are also some 20%-30% off total purchase coupons that are quite common. :DThese are very helpful when buying figures - the say only one per customer per day, but jump back in line! Laughing

I'm sure there are more! Very Happy

Hmm  scratch I've never seen Safari Ltd. at Toys R Us...
Back to top Go down
sheesh

Country/State : Indiana, USA

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:44 am

Are "Outback Toys" and " TGF Toys" ALSO brick and mortar stores? I understand that I can find things online, that's not the issue. I guess I'm being picky and I want to see the size and quality of the figure before I make my purchase. For instance, I blindly ordered the gray CollectA Brahma calf and was dissapointed at how much smaller it was than the Schleich and Mojo calves. If I had known that, I never would have messed with it. Thanks for the help everybody! I'm going to make a stop at Michaels next time I head to Indy!
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:55 pm

TGF Toys isn't a brick an mortar store, but they do allow you to pick you order up if you live near their warehouse, which is I believe in is Utah. Outback Toys is a brick and mortar store located in Pennsylvania, I don't think you'd be willing to travel to either state though. I understand where you're coming from with the quality of the figures. I try to buy in store when I can, but no brick and mortar stores near me sell CollectA or Papo (except for the knights). Safari Ltd. has a store locator on their website, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look in the right hand corner next to the Customer Service tab.
Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Baby Louie Dinosaur in egg   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello:
I have seen this wonderful baby dinosaur:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want it but I don´t know where I can Buy it. pale 
Please, Could you help me?
Thank you Shocked 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Really cute but i cant help

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Yes ! It is fantastic cheers 

If I knew where to have it, I would buy one  Laughing ..... And one for you also, of course Wink

Menphis

Menphis

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:36 pm

widukind wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:

If I knew where to have it, I would buy one  Laughing ..... And one for you also, of course Wink
Thank you Susanne, if I see it Ill buy two, one for you lol! 

Menphis

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm

I have the oviraptor baby in nest and Trex hatching and I need this one

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Menphis wrote:
widukind wrote:

SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you Susanne, if I see it Ill buy two, one for you lol! 

That is a deal  cheers Laughing 

shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

I live in Virginia and here the best places to look for them are Micheal's and A.C. Moore craft stores, some have better selections than others though.

I am not sure if they would be in your area but I think both are national chains?

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 pm

The only information I could find on it is that it must've been made for the Children's Museum of Indianapolis in the USA. I'm guessing it was similar partnership like what Safari has with the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Carnegie Museum. I have no idea when it was introduced or retired but I haven't seen any for sale. Here's more info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Ahhh! Poor little fellow  Crying or Very sad 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Who's cute??! alien I love you 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
She-Wolf

She-Wolf

Country/State : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Where can I buy the smilodon cub online?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:30 pm

So one day I was on Google looking up pictures of smilodon figures, when I find this Safari Ltd. cub. Then I decided to look up where to buy one, and all the online stores that have it say that they are out of stock and no longer selling. Does anyone know a USA store with a cub in stock? Crying or Very sad question 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 pm

It won't be an easy task once it is a figure discontinued almost 6 years ago. Safari retired figures rarely get expensive but they turn very hard to find some years after being discontinued. I hope you're lucky! :)

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   horses - Where to buy Safari? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Safari?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next