Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)

Go down 
+32
arafan
NightLioness
ulinuk
bojan
Rio
animalluvr6
ezhilan
pookyhorse
widukind
Wildheart
Silver Unicornis
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
Admin
Kristie
Arrakai
Lasersword1973
Kiryuha
MartinH
Suebeedo
remrock02
ken yeo
Sergey
remowshake
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
Roger
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Ana
Gabe
Kikimalou
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Gabe wrote:
ken yeo wrote:
It look like my Schleich Young lion found a intimate companion.

Lol, I think all she has in her mind is playing... nothing else. Wink

How you know?? Embarassed

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Gabe wrote:
Now I understand why the lady lioness is so playful; it is a part of a game with the youngsters! tongue tongue

When the mother lioness catches dinner, like a gazelle and cripples it does she not let the youngsters "play with their food" to practice killing?
If you had a couple youngsters one biting the neck and another attacking the back end I believe that it might look like this one? Reaching out with a paw?

Do you have an animal that is dying in your collection Christophe so you can set this young lion up to look like that? affraid

Take another photo Mr Kikimalou and not such a pretty one please! Wink

One of the many Sues on the forum... Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:52 pm

wow! i love her... she´s gorgeous cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm

MartinH wrote:
wow! i love her... she´s gorgeous cheers

Yes.. I love her too, her pose, her eyes, everything is perfect! Very Happy

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Gabe wrote:
WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! CUBBIES! YAY! cheers cheers cheers

One looks like Schleich cub and the other like CollectA streching cub! bom

yaaay! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 am

Thanks for the pics, Kiki! The lioness looks good indeed, and her scale is perfect.
But, new lion figure again... ;(  How many lion figurines are there at the market today? A whole prides by Schleich and Collecta, lion families by Safari and Papo... Even white lions. Sad

Kikimalou wrote:
skysthelimit wrote:
Christophe, have you seen new lion cubs in that store?
Do you mean those ones ?  Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Must come back downtown I guess  Suspect
Nothing new and fresh, unfortunately: the lying cub looks exactly like the Schelich one, the stretching cub we saw in Collecta 2010 lineup.
But the young lioness is surprisingly good.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:21 am

[quote="Kiryuha"]Thanks for the pics, Kiki! The lioness looks good indeed, and her scale is perfect.
But, new lion figure again... ;( How many lion figurines are there at the market today? A whole prides by Schleich and Collecta, lion families by Safari and Papo... Even white lions. Sad

...I,m agree that this Papo,s lioness and lion cubs is BEAUTIFUL!!! lol! But!!! I,m not have already enough place on my "Great Lion Pride" shelves!!! SOS!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:48 pm

[quote="Sergey"][quote="Kiryuha"]Thanks for the pics, Kiki! The lioness looks good indeed, and her scale is perfect.
But, new lion figure again... ;( How many lion figurines are there at the market today? A whole prides by Schleich and Collecta, lion families by Safari and Papo... Even white lions. Sad

...I,m agree that this Papo,s lioness and lion cubs is BEAUTIFUL!!! lol! But!!! I,m not have already enough place on my "Great Lion Pride" shelves!!! SOS!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari lions are missing Wink I love your photo cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Thanks for the pics, Kiki! The lioness looks good indeed, and her scale is perfect.
But, new lion figure again... ;(  How many lion figurines are there at the market today? A whole prides by Schleich and Collecta, lion families by Safari and Papo... Even white lions. Sad

...I,m agree that this Papo,s lioness and lion cubs is BEAUTIFUL!!!  lol! But!!! I,m not have already enough place  on my "Great Lion Pride" shelves!!! SOS!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Safari lions are missing  Wink  I love your photo cheers

...  question  question  question  What you about, Martin? I have,nt lions by Safari (by the way it, sorry). All my lions it,s 3 brands: Papo - 8, Schleich (9), Collecta (1)...  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 am

Sergey, if you get rid of some doubles in the lion pride you can fill their empty seats with the newcomers. Wink

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 am

Nice lions Sergey! Very Happy

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:53 am

remowshake wrote:
Nice lions Sergey! Very Happy

...Thank guys! cheers But anyway I want to have new Papo,s lioness and those cute cubs! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

And tell me Christophe, Papo is giving Christmas gifts to French collectors?
Toujours Je suis Français!:)

Yes, Papo sent me these two critters with a letter asking me : Please Mr. Kikimalou, it's time to stop talking about SAFARI Ltd lol!

Does anybody here talks about the Safari Ltd? I can't remember either. Laughing lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: I cant believe it! I got the lovely young papo lionesse!   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 am

I usually post pics of my new additions at the end of every month, but this time I just couldent wait Laughing

See anything odd in the pic?

YES, you saw right, I got her!

I got the lovely young papo lionesse! And all thanx to our own crazy French I love you cheers

But I´m not sure she likes the camera Suspect

lol!

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 am

Ahhh, Kiki the matchmaker Very Happy
Congrats, she's precious cheers

Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 am

Congrats! cheers

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:19 am

She's lovely! And I love your display. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 am

So she is in Sweden cheers

I was searching her for a few days now... scratch

How did she managed to travel to sweden is still a mistery for me lol!
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 am

Yeah, riiight lol!

Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 am

Laughing Laughing

I guess she just like the cold weather here lol!

And of course her big pride, who gave her a warm welcome I love you

Usually, all my new additions are put in a special box until I have time to count and put them in the right boxes, but I gave her the privilage to join her pride at once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 am

You should've put her in quarantine, Willy was talking about some crazy French virus going around Laughing

Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 am

I have locked the cabinet, and I think the glass is hard, but I will keep my dog close to me tonight, in case they go crazy Suspect Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 am

Arrakai wrote:
I have locked the cabinet, and I think the glass is hard, but I will keep my dog close to me tonight, in case they go crazy Suspect Suspect

lol!

The virus flies through the air and will attack your brain. Dogs doesn´t help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 am

Congratulations Anna!! Wow, she's beautiful cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 am

wooo hooo cheers cheers cheers
congrats Anna Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)   PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO 2011 : The juvenile lady lioness walkaround ! (lioness or young lion?)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next