Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Wow! Absolutely stunning photos Jonas I love you I always thought the snow on the trees is gorgeous, I just hate cleaning it up Laughing

I wish I had the luck you do in finding random packages like that, could you share some with me? Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:35 am

Dear Jonas,

I've just read your story. It's so horrible to see you went through such a hell, so many troubles and sickness, I think the psychological suffering, like a depression and anxiety, is the most painful of them all. And then people did not believe you, that's perhaps the strangest part! I'm so sorry, Jonas!

But you overcame this, you made some really good decisions and you found acceptance of your parents and it seems from your words that you are happy now. Very Happy
Also, I think the research and the decision you did about the travel to Australia are the most impressive thing. You resigned from an interesting adventure and travel because you didn't want to participate in a cruel business like the horse racing. I applause this and I look at your mature and responsible decision with great admiration! Applause  

You are an incredible person, please, always remember that!!!
I don't know if that matters for you, but I thought I may mention this. You were the one who inspired me to become vegetarian few years ago, it was after talking somewhere here on this forum. Thank you for the inspiration. After reading your memories now, I can only see that I admire what you do even more. Applause

Thank you for sharing the memories and for sharing the lovely photos! Congratulations for the nice bunch of newcomers! I'm looking forward to seeing what will you make from them (you have plans for remakes, right?).
By the way, that snow, it's beautiful!!! sunny rendeer

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Dear Jonas,

I'm a bit late with my reply, but I wanted to write this anyway. I think you're the most bravest person I know, writing your story about your life and your feelings, sharing it with this community. I'm so sorry to hear about these hard years, but I don't want to bring them back to you. I just want to wish you all the luck in the world, because you deserve them. You're such a beautiful and brave person and I just can't tell you enough how much I respect all the decisions you've made. And seeing these gorgeous photographs of white Finland gives me the feeling that you feel alive again. Thank you so much for sharing. You'll always be welcome here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lastly I want to quote a sentence you wrote yourself:

Jonas wrote:
It is time to be proud of what you are and can do.

You wrote this for us, the STS community, but I want you to know this applies to you the most. Dear Jonas, be proud of yourself, you're such a wonderful person. Live your life as you want to live it, do the things you want and can, do things you can't, make mistakes and learn from them. Live the life you want and be happy. You deserve it.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13