Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

This is still a small and humble collection, but I must say, I'm in love with some of the K&M Wild Republic animals! All the K&M figurines I own at the moment are from 1997 and 1998 and I think they all come from tubes. I also have the big red wolf, which I'm very happy with, but I don't have it here at the moment. I'll photograph it later ;)But here is my humble K&M Wild Republic collection! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hammerhead shark ('98), lioness ('98), hyena ('98), African wild dog ('98), ibex ('97), zebra ('97), giraffe ('97)

If you know any about them, please let me know; I'd love to know some more! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Congratulations Julie for this little beautys  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:40 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers Big congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection
Page 1 of 1