Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

This is still a small and humble collection, but I must say, I'm in love with some of the K&M Wild Republic animals! All the K&M figurines I own at the moment are from 1997 and 1998 and I think they all come from tubes. I also have the big red wolf, which I'm very happy with, but I don't have it here at the moment. I'll photograph it later ;)But here is my humble K&M Wild Republic collection! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hammerhead shark ('98), lioness ('98), hyena ('98), African wild dog ('98), ibex ('97), zebra ('97), giraffe ('97)

If you know any about them, please let me know; I'd love to know some more! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Congratulations Julie for this little beautys  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:40 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers Big congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection   

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's K&M Wild Republic Collection
Page 1 of 1