Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for better proportion animal figures

Go down 
+19
Tarunyada
widukind
Florian
orcagirl26
Roger
Bloodrayne
DaveScriv
Carola
donny ong
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
MartinH
JonasV
Kikimalou
arafan
Bonobo
tqcenter2002
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tqcenter2002

tqcenter2002

Country/State : Israel

papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tasmanian Tigers   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi All,

I have always been fascinated with the Tasmanian Tiger and I thought of getting me one.
I have found that there are male and female Tasmanian Tigers - that looks like they meant for each other :) a true couple.
The male if I am not mistaken is Mojo's and the female with cub in pocket is Anna's - Are they in a way related?

They are beautiful and I think on getting me the male Mojo - Is this a good choice?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:10 pm

The female is from Joan Smile 
This figure is still disponible on his site. I have the couple and the details of the female are really good.
The mojo is also really great sunny 

tqcenter2002

tqcenter2002

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Thanks Florian
I will probably get me the male :)
Back to top Go down
tqcenter2002

tqcenter2002

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Just found out that the PAPO Lion can scaled OK with the Schliech lion.
I always thought that the PAPO is much bigger than the Schliech - But I was wrong
It is maybe time to get PAPO's Big Cats! Or maybe I am wrong?

Here are both of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Papo has amazing big cats.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:42 pm

Indeed 4U!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:51 pm

jonesee wrote:
Indeed 4U!

Laughing Laughing I knew there would be a habit Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:40 am

Like I said before, Papo makes the beast big cats IMHO! Very Happy
I would look out for the lioness, lioness with cub, tigress with cub, tigress with suckling cubs and the tigers. Also, the new snow leopard looks promising too Very Happy Oh and the 'older' cubs from Papo are cute as well ;3

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:54 pm

I agree with everyone, Papo's big cats are amazing, and the most realistic IMHO.
Back to top Go down
tqcenter2002

tqcenter2002

PostSubject: Red panda: What do you think?   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi All,

I have been looking for a good Red Panda figure (that would scale with my Sch. Racoons) and I have come up with this!
CollectA Red Panda

It look VERY Weird for me! I am not sure that it is actually looks like a red Panda - Is that only me?
I feel that if I ask members in the forum to show me more pictures of this Panda I will not get any reply - since "Why should I get this?" come to mind.
I do like CollectA figures and sometimes they tops all the rest.

But in this case I think - I would remove it from my list.
That is my thought ONLY based on Pictures i saw online.
Am I right? maybe I am wrong!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Look here for an "in-hand' photo and size comparison.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:35 am

I especially like the Colorata red panda:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:56 pm

I personally also think it looks a little strange. In my opinion his legs are too wide, his stomach hangs too low, his face is a little flat and I think his tail should be more pointed at the end. Have you looked into Safari Ltd.'s red panda?

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:25 pm

In my eyes a good red panda is the one from Chap Mei.
Here is a picture of Roger:

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:38 pm

GOSH ! Does Chap Mei have a red panda  Shocked 

It looks great ! But must be terribly hard to find  Crying or Very sad

AAA also has some nice ones  drunken 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:46 pm

The Chap Mei red panda looks like this:

Yeah mine has seen its best days, but just to give you a quick view Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:54 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
GOSH ! Does Chap Mei have a red panda  Shocked 
Yes Susanne Very Happy
Here are some pictures of mine, the otter os only here to compare the size Very Happy

Last edited by arafan on Thu May 22, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Ohh, dear ! I need to be a member to see the picture  Crying or Very sad 

arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:20 pm

So you must see them now Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:06 pm

As you see, many people are replying here but this time it won't be easy for you to find many pictures of CollectA red panda once it was not a popular figure among us. Sad However, I think you would love its size. I have the Safari one that is larger but as people is showing, AAA red pandas were more consensual.

arafan wrote:
In my eyes a good red panda is the one from Chap Mei.
Here is a picture of Roger:

Bryan, that is not Chap Mei but Safari red panda. Picture is quite dark, I know. Very Happy

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Oops I forgot to write that. Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:40 pm

I also agree that AAA's red pandas are very nice, however I haven't seen them for sale anywhere. H and H Winners' Circle does sell AAA but I haven't seen them listed yet but they have been adding new AAA items every so often.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:02 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
I also agree that AAA's red pandas are very nice, however I haven't seen them for sale anywhere. H and H Winners' Circle does sell AAA but I haven't seen them listed yet but they have been adding new AAA items every so often.

I think members here were getting the AAA red pandas from Emma (Jumpinglemurs). scratch
If I'm not wrong here is the link! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

I think members here were getting the AAA red pandas from Emma (Jumpinglemurs). scratch

I forgot about that, but she only ships to the UK  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:34 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

I forgot about that, but she only ships to the UK  Neutral 

I think that e-mailing Emma directly she also sends to other European countries, though I doubt that she sends to Israel or USA. scratch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for better proportion animal figures   papo - Looking for better proportion animal figures - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for better proportion animal figures
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next