Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shantis Dioramas....

Go down 
+38
rogerpgvg
George
Taos
Caracal
Bonnie
Advicot
landrover
Liiolii
zirkoon
75senta75
kessan
Bloodrayne
costicuba
Dum_my
Maty26
Rio
AmyJD
*Valencia Stables*
Saarlooswolfhound
Ice_twin
Jetty
Bonobo
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
A-J
Ana
mreyder
HKHollinstone
Florian
Elros Alvar
NightLioness
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
Roger
JonasV
LeeAnn
widukind
Shanti
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 3:42 pm

HURRAAAY ! news from Shanti   cheers

Everything absolutely perfect as always, - even metal lining on the -what are they called - the underside of the sled ? - , the leather padding on the harnes on the chest etc  affraid

And then this gorgeous girl with her ginger hair all over the place, enormous sweater and tattered slacks Applause Very Happy Very Happy

Not to mention the pony, the quality of the photo, - I LOVE IT bounce cheers Applause

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 3:55 pm

Fantastic photo! Smile Applause Applause Applause Applause

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 4:13 pm

A beautiful atmospher of fairy tales! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:23 pm

Thank you! Made the harness and the sleigh in 2019 but no chance of snow.
But since yesterday we have winterwonderland! I hope you will have some snow too Ana!!
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:25 pm

Just beautiful affraid cheers I love you

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:29 pm

Thank you so much Advicot!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:22 pm

Beautiful work and photos! I love that model of the old Schleich pony. He looks great in a new coat.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 5:25 pm

Thank you!!

Our new german shepherd is helping with our mule. Smile Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Very Happy  Very beautiful and funny Shanti! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! :)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:40 pm

Ohhh this is soooo sweet!! cheers cheers
What a clever boy, your beautiful GSD looks even more beautiful in these photos, they would be so good as the front photo of a card! Very Happy I just love the second photo, they are such a fantastic pair! I love you
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 10:56 am

That's such a sweet scene drunken The tack of the mule looks very detailed too Applause I also love the colours of the pictures.

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:05 pm

Just wonderful! The mule is gorgeous Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Thank you so much friends!! Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy
Made the tack and repainted the mule some years ago and it was resting in a cabinet since. Now he has some use! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 6:54 pm

I rarely buy other animals than horses, donkeys, dogs, an occasional cat...
But this year a Lion by Schleich and recently a Lion by Papo jumped into my shopping cart. Hope you like them too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 7:00 pm

Beautiful shots, wow! cheers
I love the lighting of the first photo, so mystical and really showing the power that lions have, with this lovely night-time setting! Very Happy The second photo is the perfect place for a lion, he looks alive! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 pm

I agree, two beautiful and very expressive pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 7:37 am

Thank you!!! Very Happy Embarassed sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 10:53 am

Lovely photos of those two lions! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 4:04 pm

The aesthetic and the setting of those two photos really make those models stand out. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 9:23 pm

Wonderful photos and the Mule is absolutely stunning!!!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 9:52 pm

Thank you so much!! sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 11:16 pm

Finished a cute resin model horse by Nicola Behr (https://nb-arts.de). She is in scale 1/32 and matches wonderfully with the Breyer Stablemates. Painted her to be a dapple grey and took her for photos today.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 11:31 pm

They are both adorable and what an excellent setting/photo!

Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 9:24 am

Ah, she's lovely! I've always thought it's a shame there's no laying Stablemate mould (only a couple of foals, one hard to find), but that gap can be filled when resin artists make such good ones at the same scale.
She looks perfect in dappled grey - I like that you've gone for an older, more greyed-out mare, with the dapples starting to fade from her body but still dark on her quarters and legs, that's a lovely stage in the process and not painted nearly so often as the younger stages with more vibrant contrasty dappling, it's beautiful to see someone favouring a greyer grey Laughing

The electric strand around the fence is a perfect finishing touch (although knowing my mare's determination to reach other people's grass, she'd get down on her knees and stick her head through between the wooden rails if she couldn't lean over the top! Laughing )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shantis Dioramas....
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next