Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Wing Mau Puppies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Wing Mau Puppies   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are all from a sets of puppies and kittens these are 7 of each of sets of 11. TGF toys sells them, here is a link (have to scroll a bit) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Really great sculpts, some even have pretty good painting, though most can be fixed. The stamps on their bellies only have a capital W over a capital M and china.
Any info would be great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 am

Can't help with the WM, but Toysmith are a general jobber/wholesaler, exporting rack-toys. party favours and other low-budget stuff, often in their own packaging, but from numerous sources of which the WM will be one!

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:40 am

Oh, thanks! I wasn't expecting such a good answer, so thanks. On TGF their products seemed pretty random, so that explains it. Does anyone know what WM stands for?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 am

Thankyou very much, Paige, for showing these cute and nice little critters, - and for the link  cheers 

Thankyou Smallscale for this info  Very Happy 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Interesting but i have never heard that before  Very Happy 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Some of the cats look like copies of the Safari toob cats. They're cute!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:52 pm

No problem Susanne, you're more than welcome.  Very Happy As far as I can tell (can't find any good pics online) from the ones I have my gray striped cat that's half sitting looks like it may be a copy. However, I'm not sure, I'd have to compare them in person.

Back to top Go down
Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:36 pm

I know them  Very Happy
I had exactly same problem about half a year ago, before I came across with them online. WM stands for the company [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. There are total 12 of dogs in this serie named "Puppies Collection". Nice scuplts and mostly nice painting.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The cats
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:25 am

Wow, thanks, one cat and one dog I haven't seen before. And thanks for the info so much!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Today at 3:39 am

Back to top Go down

Wing Mau Puppies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1