Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

Wing Mau Puppies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Wing Mau Puppies   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are all from a sets of puppies and kittens these are 7 of each of sets of 11. TGF toys sells them, here is a link (have to scroll a bit) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Really great sculpts, some even have pretty good painting, though most can be fixed. The stamps on their bellies only have a capital W over a capital M and china.
Any info would be great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 am

Can't help with the WM, but Toysmith are a general jobber/wholesaler, exporting rack-toys. party favours and other low-budget stuff, often in their own packaging, but from numerous sources of which the WM will be one!

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:40 am

Oh, thanks! I wasn't expecting such a good answer, so thanks. On TGF their products seemed pretty random, so that explains it. Does anyone know what WM stands for?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 am

Thankyou very much, Paige, for showing these cute and nice little critters, - and for the link  cheers 

Thankyou Smallscale for this info  Very Happy 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Interesting but i have never heard that before  Very Happy 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Some of the cats look like copies of the Safari toob cats. They're cute!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:52 pm

No problem Susanne, you're more than welcome.  Very Happy As far as I can tell (can't find any good pics online) from the ones I have my gray striped cat that's half sitting looks like it may be a copy. However, I'm not sure, I'd have to compare them in person.

Back to top Go down
Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:36 pm

I know them  Very Happy
I had exactly same problem about half a year ago, before I came across with them online. WM stands for the company [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. There are total 12 of dogs in this serie named "Puppies Collection". Nice scuplts and mostly nice painting.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The cats
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:25 am

Wow, thanks, one cat and one dog I haven't seen before. And thanks for the info so much!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   

Back to top Go down

Wing Mau Puppies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1