Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wing Mau Puppies

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
smallscaleworld
Saarlooswolfhound
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They are all from a sets of puppies and kittens these are 7 of each of sets of 11. TGF toys sells them, here is a link (have to scroll a bit) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Really great sculpts, some even have pretty good painting, though most can be fixed. The stamps on their bellies only have a capital W over a capital M and china.
Any info would be great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 am

Can't help with the WM, but Toysmith are a general jobber/wholesaler, exporting rack-toys. party favours and other low-budget stuff, often in their own packaging, but from numerous sources of which the WM will be one!

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:40 am

Oh, thanks! I wasn't expecting such a good answer, so thanks. On TGF their products seemed pretty random, so that explains it. Does anyone know what WM stands for?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:43 am

Thankyou very much, Paige, for showing these cute and nice little critters, - and for the link  cheers 

Thankyou Smallscale for this info  Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Interesting but i have never heard that before  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Some of the cats look like copies of the Safari toob cats. They're cute!

Saarlooswolfhound

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:52 pm

No problem Susanne, you're more than welcome.  Very Happy As far as I can tell (can't find any good pics online) from the ones I have my gray striped cat that's half sitting looks like it may be a copy. However, I'm not sure, I'd have to compare them in person.

Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:36 pm

I know them  Very Happy
I had exactly same problem about half a year ago, before I came across with them online. WM stands for the company Wing Mau. There are total 12 of dogs in this serie named "Puppies Collection". Nice scuplts and mostly nice painting.
The cats

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:25 am

Wow, thanks, one cat and one dog I haven't seen before. And thanks for the info so much!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 7:46 pm

After some research about these dog figures, I've found this puppy is supposed to be a Papillon instead of a long-haired Chihuahua and I fixed it on forum.
If anyone disagrees, please let me know.

By the way, cocker spaniel, Bulldog, Pyrenean Mastiff, and Yorkshire Terrier are missing.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 7:52 pm

Good catch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 8:37 pm

I can add the spaniel and yorkie sometime. I repainted my bullterrier and bulldog. Which one is the pyrenean mastiff? I should have that to add too.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 9:58 pm

I have no idea and no hurries, Paige. I opened a gallery with the existing pictures for better reference.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 10:59 pm

I can help with all but the bull dog. :) I will try to get photos soon.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 6:11 pm

Thanks Paige, another collector (Enrique) sent a picture of the bulldog.

Saarlooswolfhound

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 6:34 pm

Oh perfect! I love his photo backgrounds. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 10:46 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Oh perfect! I love his photo backgrounds. Very Happy

lol! Sure you love. Actually they work very well with yours. Wink

Look another thing Enrique shared. There are mould variations. Look at the tail.

Wing Mau Puppies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing Mau Puppies   Wing Mau Puppies Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Mau Puppies
Page 1 of 1