Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Some days ago, I received a spectacular gift box from Fallon! She sent not less than 4 new foxes for my collection and you must check them! bounce bounce

A vintage composition fox that I was not yet able of identifying.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Takara Tomy A.R.T.S. Fox

Unknown, unidentified and not marked hollowcast fox

... and the most unexpected of all... the divARTsity Iberian fox!!! I remember suggesting it to the criator but I never expected owning one. I am really embarrassed with such a gift, it is only my second homemade fox and the first featuring the subspecies we can find in my country. I really have no idea how to Thank Fallon! Embarassed

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 12:44 am

Four beautiful gifts, specially, the divARTsity Iberian fox .

Congrats Roger and Fallon. cheers cheers cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 2:14 am

This is surely a wonderful gift from Fallon cheers Applause
4 nice and new for your collection fox models.
Definitely the homemade fox from Mgarat`s hands is the chery of the cake :) It look`s really nice.
Congratulations Roger.

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm

those are wonderful foxes Roger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Amazing new finds! Congratulations on acquiring such a fantastic art piece.

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:45 pm

I didn't know that there are so many fox models out there. They are wonderful! Applause
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Big congrats, Roger! It's so incredible when people can find rare figures that you're missing locally.
The divARTsity fox looks so wonderful! So kind of Fallon!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 11:25 pm

Thanks friends for all your support! The most amazing part of this collection are you all that find so many wonderful figures for my collection! It is also conforting to know that you enjoy watching my fox adventure! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Holy Hamster !!! What a fabulous  gift from Fallon cheers bounce cheers Applause cheers

I am 99,99 % sure the first one is from Durolin. Just their style Very Happy
Look for instance here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Big hug to Fallon ! flower
And one to you also, because I am so happy for you Wink

Catman

Country/State : Calif.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 8:31 am

There is over 20 seperate species of Foxes. All of these companies continue to put out the basic red fox and an occasional Arctic fox.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 7:12 pm

Catman wrote:
There is over 20 seperate species of Foxes. All of these companies continue to put out the basic red fox and an occasional Arctic fox.

And sometimes a Fennek.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:20 am

Phantastic new foxes :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 10:50 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Holy Hamster !!! What a fabulous  gift from Fallon cheers bounce cheers Applause cheers

I am 99,99 % sure the first one is from Durolin. Just their style Very Happy
Look for instance here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Big hug to Fallon ! flower
And one to you also, because I am so happy for you Wink

Thanks Susanne! Yes, I am really happy and now even more since you've found the brand of my old fox. One more brand for my collection and a vintage one. Very Happy While watching TAI, I found it similar but the pose of the front legs seemed different. Though, I think it is just the angle that makes the left leg look less forward than in yours. :) I will fix it on first post.

Catman wrote:

Yes, you're right but things are changing slithtly, I guess. Even the fennec was relatively rare until CollectA, Safari and Papo release theirs.

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Roger, it is wonderful to see these foxes have finally made their way into your collection. Very Happy I'm so happy you love them all too! The vintage composition fox is by Durolin. I got it a long time ago from an auction on eBay Germany in a group with other models by Durolin. I also knew you'd love that beautiful Iberian fox from DivARTsity. It really is a nice model isn't it? Very Happy

I wanted to express my thanks for helping me acquire those Open Prom Toys figures that are so difficult to get. They have made wonderful additions to my collection. Very Happy

Enjoy your new foxes!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 4:07 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Roger, it is wonderful to see these foxes have finally made their way into your collection. Very Happy I'm so happy you love them all too! The vintage composition fox is by Durolin. I got it a long time ago from an auction on eBay Germany in a group with other models by Durolin. I also knew you'd love that beautiful Iberian fox from DivARTsity. It really is a nice model isn't it? Very Happy

I wanted to express my thanks for helping me acquire those Open Prom Toys figures that are so difficult to get. They have made wonderful additions to my collection. Very Happy

Enjoy your new foxes!

I am glad you're enjoying the OpenProm figures. They're that kind of toys that we'd never guess they existed if it was not the online collectors communities as STS. However, I'd say you've found a very expressive way to thank it! Laughing Wink Obviously I love the divArtsity Iberian fox, it is the subspecies from the territory where I live, it is very well done, wonderful pose, very foxy texture and expression and correct coloring considering the subspecies. It is also wonderfully presented with its matchbox style. I also am very happy with all others, especially the Durolin figure, these old figures mean a lot to me, they are a kind of Museum pieces.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Roger, your collection look more nicer since last time I saw it! Congrats. Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:41 am

A little update with the last fox of 2018, the Joy City Channel Islands grey fox, from Endangered Animals tubes sold on Aldi stores.
It was courtesy from Andreas! Very Happy
A happy 2019 to everyone!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Glad that arrived you safetly :)

And happy new year too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 8:38 am

Ta-daaa ! A really worthy Grande Finale for 2018 !

Such an extremely unusual model of an unusual fox with a very unusual history of survival cheers

There are 5 ( ?) subspecies on the Californian channel islands.This One is from Sanat Rosa Island, but it is SO cute, I thought eveyone should se it I love you

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 12:56 am

Our new member [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was kind enough to notice that I was missing the New-Ray pair fo foxes and decided to give me his own figure. Was it not enough to see how generous he is and another suprirse fox was inside. The very beautiful OMO fox, a vintage premium figure sold in France.

AlsoSusanne, the main provider of my collection, among many other gifts and figures, also included this Schleich variation I was still missing.  The Schleich 14212 Fox Made in China, my other version is Made in Portugal.

My big thanks to both of you! cat cat

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 am

Four treasures , three figures and generous forum friends .

Congratulations Roger, Applause Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 11:20 am

landrover wrote:

Four treasures , three figures and generous forum friends .

Congratulations Roger, Applause Applause Applause

Thanks Fernando, you're completely right! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Nice next catches :)

Back to top Go down
Jolly Reaper

Jolly Reaper

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:09 am

Wow, you have so many foxes!

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:36 pm

Wonderful foxes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next