Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)

Go down 
+15
elephas_maximus
lucky luke
Numa
NightLioness
postsaurischian
skysthelimit
widukind
Ana
JonasV
CilleDK
Kikimalou
landrover
Roger
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:13 am

Very interesting pics Jean-Luc, so we can hope for more stuff by this brand:)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Yes, that's quite interesting! I want to know more! bounce bounce Fennec and some more little great creatures! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:33 pm

I am sorry, but I have heard that some of those others are actually Yowies, - American Yowies scratch

I know nothing about American Yowies, - can sombody tell ?? Shocked
Isn't the style more like EIKOH ?

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:21 am

Bravo EIKOH, cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thanks for sharing Lucky

Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:37 am

I would like to see some more close up shots of the Okapi and Fennec please :-)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:57 am

Numaan wrote:

I think nobody here has seen them in real scratch

elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:40 pm

The Okapi and Fennec are part of vol. 5 & 6 I believe.

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 B57O6uwCUAA3Mqz

Last edited by elephas_maximus on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:42 pm

I think the pose of black leopard is really beautiful! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Thanks for the pictures

Last edited by Numaan on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Thanks for the picture. How exactly are these models sold? As a box set? Individually? Anyone know the companys website or how to write Eikoh in Japanese so one can search on google or yahoo japan?

Also many of the models are copies of major brands - you can see this in many models such as the JAckal, the snow owl, tortoise, gazelle, flamingo, crocodile, lioness, shoebill, capybara, african elephant calf....  You can see nearly every brand copied from Safari Ltd, Schleich, Mojo, CollectA and even Doki Doki. I am not complaining as these are cute but just wondered how they got away with it or if any of the brands even realise Very Happy Very Happy

There are of course some great originals here such as the Wildebeest, Okapi, Fennec and that lovely Stellers Sea Eagle.

Last edited by Numaan on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:24 pm

Some pics of their miniature diorama box sets which look cute:

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 Img5382e97d4d97e_l_zpsgduqcicd

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 61fNiJRRiiL_zpsgkaox7pd

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 51n8lae7-DL_zpsx9klzok9

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 51uhaLapiTL_zpslafgcfmq

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 51HkuatCOLL_zpstovmxssx

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 51MyywFbmML_zpsubvt8v4d
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:33 pm

That's so interesting! Very Happy Actually I like these figures, they match nicely the concept of major brands with an appealing design. Unfortunately they're not easy to get, mainly when we are only interested in 1 or 2 figures each vol. I have shoebill and prairie dog thanks to miraculous Susanne, I wished I could get the seven-banded armadillo and some more from these last being presented. But buying from Japan a complete set only because of one figure is painful. Sad

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Here is one of my favorite, open wings settler Eagle, and the fennec! Very Happy Cool

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 Urlaig10

Celui ci il me le faut absolument !!!!! drunken bounce

Sad Sad confused
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:15 pm

I'm in love with some of these figures, too bad that you only can find them in Japan. I really hope to get them one day in Europe Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Numaan wrote:
Thanks for the picture.  How exactly are these models sold? As a box set? Individually?  Anyone know the companys website or how to write Eikoh in Japanese so one can search on google or yahoo japan?

Also many of the models are copies of major brands - you can see this in many models such as the JAckal, the snow owl, tortoise, gazelle, flamingo, crocodile, lioness, shoebill, capybara, african elephant calf....  You can see nearly every brand copied from Safari Ltd, Schleich, Mojo, CollectA and even Doki Doki. I am not complaining as these are cute but just wondered how they got away with it or if any of the brands even realise Very Happy Very Happy

There are of course some great originals here such as the Wildebeest, Okapi, Fennec and that lovely Stellers Sea Eagle.

Even the copies are different from the originals, the size are really different. That's what I like, they are really different items Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:09 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Numaan wrote:

I think nobody here has seen them in real scratch

It is only a matter of time cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:39 am

Wow

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:41 am

These Eikoh show us,great variety.

I like chamaleon, and eagle and .... others

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:04 pm

Never heard of this brand and then I find in Kikimalous Collection some animals I really need Very Happy Where have you bought them? On ebay? Or is here someone who can sell them? bounce
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:03 pm

This is my first Eikoh generously received from one donor thank you again!  Very Happy  cheers  Applause  drunken

Cool  sunny

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 New_al10

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 New_al11

I'll post pictures of the other three buy via Jauce last month!  Wink
Surprise .... I must still makes Photos study jocolor Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:12 am

A beauty Jean-Luc!

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:37 pm

FOR BID

& FOR BUY

Alfonso
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:47 pm

elephas_maximus wrote:
The Okapi and Fennec are part of vol. 5 & 6 I believe.

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 B57O6uwCUAA3Mqz

Oh my, look at that tamandua Shocked And the fennec, the okapi, the red panda, the hedgehog, the Steller's sea eagle.. I need to get my first Eikoh figurines!!

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 Manatee_icon1My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 Tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 Manatee_icon2
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)   My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My first Eikoh models, - but I hope they are not the last ;-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2