Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:23 am

Hey guys, sorry, I don't have the proper experience or proper materials to post pictures using my laptop.

I have a spare Patchi figurine for trade. He is in unused condition. I am looking for the quetzalcoatlus. The quetzalcoatlus is a kind of pterosaur by the way... I just really need help getting this figure because the only people selling them are the 'Brits for a ridiculous cost both for the item and shipping alike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Congratulations!

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Emma, isn't it better I move it to search lists section? flower
Also, if you want, I can explain how can you post pictures on forum using your e-mail, for example, just pm me. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Aren't these what you're talking about?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It might be hard to find the one you want since you can't tell what you have until you open it.
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Here's something else I found, but I don't think it's quite what you're looking for: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's something else I found, but I don't think it's quite what you're looking for: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have every figure besides the pterosaur. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 pm

I have every figure besides the pterosaur. Sad

OK, I'll try to keep a look out when I'm on eBay Smile
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:58 pm

I found one on Amazon, but they want $20 for the figure plus $16 for shipping Shocked
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 pm

I found one on Amazon, but they want $20 for the figure plus $16 for shipping Shocked

Shipping to Britian is pricey... Stecal from the UK has free animals for the cost of postage and man it's like 7$!

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Shipping to Britian is pricey... Stecal from the UK has free animals for the cost of postage and man it's like 7$!

You mean shipping from the UK to the USA? I don't think $7 is that bad, especially considering just over the border in Canada it's even more expensive and you'd think it wouldn't be since it's closer than the U.K. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi   Today at 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Vivid Blind Bags Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Patchi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1