Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Pluisje1998

Country/State : Belgium

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 19:56

They're not bad at all, I love the drafts and the colour variations of the existing molds. and the rearing mini-shetland pony is really cute. I might actually buy some of them.

THe poses are pretty interesting and, not so many horses with braids Very Happy

The pinto stallion looks interesting as well, but I'll have to see more pictures of him first.

The Ardennes foal is ADORABLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiana84

Kiana84

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 20:04

There was a pictures of 4 new cow's too? Or was those pics here already Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 20:09

These cows aren't new releases, they are only new in Europe, in North America they are avible since last year. Smile

Kiana84

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 20:15

Ok :) I had not seen them before.

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 20:18

Cattle are re-releases, they are old models, slightly improved. At least that's what I've read somewhere :) Gonna get them for sure, recently I got into cattle breeds as well Razz

I definitely see improvement in horses, might get a few for (moderate at most) customs :)

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 20:35

I think schleich might go back to their old days where the horses where better but we'll have to wait and see when we get real pictures of them as in pictures of them in person also we have to wait to see what the wildlife animals look like

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 20:37

Roger, I Guess they are pretty big...I have just seen some pictures of them and some looked smaller than others. But I guess a lot of it is that I don't know a lot about this breed. Thanks for sharing the pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 20:50

Yes! I feel some of those are a step in the right direction! Good ideas, most of them aren't that bad. Just wish they didn't reuse some molds. Thanks for posting them!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 21:05

I'm actually really surprised by these models. I like the new breeds here, and they don't all have braids. Some of them have some anatomy issues yes, but I think over all these are much better than last year. I'm particularly impressed with the Ardennes horses, the curlys, and the pinto stallion. I'm a little sad that they reused molds, and the knappstrupper mare to me looks more Arabian than their actual Arabian. In fact, the pinto stallion and knappstupper mare actually remind me of kelpies (or water horses). Like I said before, I think this is a good step in the right direction. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 21:06

True words, Paige! :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 21:20

Embarassed Thank you so much Jonesee. That means a lot coming from the horse expert, since I admire the animals but know very little compared to many on this forum. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Clifthanger

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 23:26

Is there a new wolf?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptySun 19 Oct 2014, 23:47

Gregory1007 wrote:
Roger, I Guess they are pretty big...I have just seen some pictures of them and some looked smaller than others. But I guess a lot of it is that I don't know a lot about this breed. Thanks for sharing the pic Very Happy

They're not too tall for a draft horse, though they are very massive and muscled. Of course Schleich figure is just a simple replica, flanks are not built like an Ardenais but the idea and generic shape is very acceptable. I like the breed choice, it is not a very attractive horse in toy shape because of its stocky conformation. Schleich was clever giving it a simple pose, contrarily to Papo and the colour is pretty too. I don't know the size of the figure, if it is based in the old heavy horse, it is relatively small when compared with other Schleich drafts. :)

Chamira

Country/State : Sri Lanka

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 03:44

diversity wrote:
hey collectors, I just found some new SCHLEICH dinosaurs of 2015 on a german onlineshop. cheers cheers
wanted to share the pics with you! Wink

Wow, you were right all along, diversity and Florian - just goes to show my inexperience!

I have to say. a lot of the official images of Schelich models look awful (forum members images are much better!) - and these mini dinos look terrible.
But I suspect they will look better in real life.

That image for the Word of History Kentrosaurus also looks bad - out of focus, grainy image - may be they do not want to show them in full detail just yet.
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 06:48

On MPV they said that they found the list of the 2015 releases including pictures on a webshop... I can't seem to find it... does anyone know which webshop? searching for the images on google images didn't work.

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Thylacineotway

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 08:58

The new pinto stallion looks like something Breyer would make.

So many people didn't like Schleich's new style so they didn't buy them so Schleich did not have much money to make new models so they had to make repaints instead.

I would rather know what is retired in 2015 instead of knowing what is new. 

I hope Schleich made a Thylacine.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 09:48

If found the rest, the most of them are awesome! Very Happy

Angie59

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 09:52

Do you have pictures of them?
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:04

They come soon, they will follow on this link. sunny 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Angie59

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:08

Thank you so much!!!! Applause
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:10

arafan wrote:
They come soon, they will follow on this link. sunny 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you! :)
I feel almost sorry for Schleihc. It really is easy to see that they're re-using many models. Maybe this year they've gotten some not-so-nice feedback about their models. If models are left in shops they're not getting money xp
Anyway the cats are nice, those cows are seen. Donkey seems to be a mom for the foal from this year. She's nice as well. I think they did a nice job with them. Not any mind blowing figurines this time Razz

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:12

Yes, but I think the wildlife models are a catastrophe. Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:14

arafan wrote:
Yes, but I think the wildlife models are a catastrophe. Laughing

:lol:Yeah Very Happy I mean there's nice tigers and a croc etc etc.. But every year just new editions from oldies.. Rolling Eyes The dogs are so uninteresting Very Happy

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:19

You're right! But I don't think that was everything. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014, 10:22

arafan wrote:
You're right! But I don't think that was everything. Very Happy

Oh really!? Can't wait to see them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next