Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:09 pm

About the tinkers... Are you sure they are going to be sold separately? Or it´s only somebody confused the images and the ones that will be sold separately are the ones in other color?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:10 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
About the tinkers... Are you sure they are going to be sold separately? Or it´s only somebody confused the images and the ones that will be sold separately are the ones in other color?

That might be the issue, maybe they will be in another color, we can't be sure I guess..

If they are the same color, I'm going to send an E-mail

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:24 pm

I find these horses much closer to the good old horses than with what we have seen these last years. Actually I like most of them.
It is true that there is any new breed to the market and that most are using known molds, though there are some new breeds to Schleich like the American Curl and Ardennais. Actually, the Ardennes is my favorite, body conformation looks quite correct for that strong breed. I also think that the Pinto stallion is very nice, flashy but very different from what we are used, surely with that mane and tail Schleich will use the softer plastic. On the other hand, TWH is almost the same but very beautiful too.
Icelandic is very feminine with that mane but in a very positive way contrarily with what happened with silly braids. Knabstrupper seems the worst of this batch. Well, I hope they're not using braids in new lion. Wink
I think we are seeing Schleich ressurection. Very Happy
Later I'll update first post with pictures. Very Happy

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Well, I expected something totally else, so Schleich pleases me a bit this year!

I like the ideas they had. Eventhough yes, I'm not fond of the Tinkers. Like I've said before, the shape of the mares head isn't that good.. I don't say it is bad, but I'm sure Schleich could've done better. Irish Cobs tend to have a more smaller, pony-ish head. It can really depend though. If you compare my mares head with my geldings head, you'll see a HUGE difference - literally. I really like the black and white version of the Tinker stallion, MUCH better paintjob than on the old model as far as I can see.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really like the idea of the draft horse - guessing it's a Belgian draft? Well.. The anatomy is a bit odd. My eyes hurt when I look at the model. Some things just don't seem right! This stallion for example..
Excellent Belgian draft in my opinion. The legs of Schleich's model are simply to short for the big body. And you know what I miss too? A nice long beautiful tail.. - Sadly enough they still dock the tails for so called 'medical reasons' here in Belgium.. Makes me sad to see these foals with their tiny tails trying to shoo flies away. Today is actually the day of the Belgian draft in my village since they've been bred here.

I don't have any critism on the other models, they look fine. A lot better than last year. I'm totally going to buy the Tinkers - just because I'm a big lover of the breed.  Razz
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm pretty sure that these are the "end-figures". But the mail need to go to Toysrus not Schleich.

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:21 pm

arafan wrote:
I'm pretty sure that these are the "end-figures". But the mail need to go to Toysrus not Schleich.

I don´t mind where I´m going to send it to, I´m going to ... Calling them exclusives is a total rip-off.

schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:11 pm

The Tinkers are the final products. And for me it was clear from the beginning that these will be 2015 models, so I'm not dissapointed.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Ana wrote:
Ohh!! Ardenner is amazing!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I love you
Ijslander mare is also wonderful with very expressive mane   Very Happy
I like also curly horses family (mainly the unusual choice of breed).
Knubstrupper looks very strange to me, the neck is too long. :/
Pinto stallion-what a nice pose!!!! cheers (only the mane is too messy maybe?)
I'm very positively surprised with schleich horses this year!!!! Very Happy

Even though the heads shapes and general sculpting style is similar to previous years there is so much variety in poses and new breeds are very original, not made by the company before. I think it is positive change!! sunny

Exactly my thoughts!

I love the Ardennes stallion and foal, the icey is great, except the hooves are terrible, really like the curly mare, don't really care for the foal. Liking the pose of the pinto, just hate the head and the m/t.

IMHO these are much better than last year. Very Happy I'll probably be getting a few but for customs.

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Schleich horses 2015 PHOTOS   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Here are photos of new Schleich horses :)

13790 Icelandic mare

13791 Tinker stallion

13773 Tinker mare

13774 Tinker foal

13780 American Curl mare

13781 American Curl foal

13769 Knabstrupper mare

13789 Tennessee Walker stallion

13778 Ardennes stallion

13779 Ardenes foal

13775 Mini Shetland stallion

13776 Mini Shetland mare

13777 Mini Shetland foal

13794 Pinto stallion

13795 Pinto mare

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:35 pm

I bet the first one's name is Fabio! lol!

Some are really nice.
Much better than I anticipated to be honest.
Congratulations to all Schleich horse lovers!
2015 isn't going to be such a bad year after all!

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:38 pm

TWH is, for me, best Schleich horse ever and this color looks like better than the older one :)

I like these new ''strange'' breeds.

Kanbstrupper is a bred which I like a lot.

So, in addition, I like so much this 2015 horse year part II Very Happy
Back to top Go down
persefone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Except for the ponies I love them a lot

The second picture (the tinker?) isn't so similar to the old tinker?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Nice :) now i hope for interesting wildlife figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Not that bad.
I kind of like most of them.
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:07 pm

These are not that bad. But they would be much better with smaller eyes. The rest is a laziness + ugliness.

Last edited by Fisva on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 pm

They're actually better than I thought. but the eighth one and the last one look awfully familiar. It makes me a bit more hopeful for the new wildlife.
Back to top Go down
Schleich-US

Schleich-US

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 pm

I love them all!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.paints-quarters.nl
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:39 pm

I love that time Smile every day we are getting more and more informations Laughing

The horses are ok, the Ardenner Stallion and the Pinto Stallion are really cool. Applause
But I won't buy them anyway Razz

I hope for wildlife news bounce Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Thanks Martin, I was just working on it but needed to went out for a while. Great that you uploaded these pictures. Very Happy
I added numbers and breeds on your post, I think I did it correctly. Very Happy
I think we can use these picture on main 2015 Schleich thread and merge these topics once discussion is going long there. Idea Very Happy
I already commented that they are better than I expected and closer to what we were used before the braids fever. Some are really original, like the pinto stallion for example. I like a lot the Ardennais although it has the traditional very cute face of Schleich horses but that's a minor thing when compared with many aspects of last years. Knabstruper is really strange, the leopard pattern helps distratcting a little but its conformation is almost as weird as the Arabian mare from last year. By the way, surprised that there's no new Arabian stallion. Shocked

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Thank you Martin for posting them all together. Now I don't have to keep clicking links Very Happy

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Sorry to everyone, but I hope that you know that there ia aslo a copyright. Sorry but why do you don't respect these rights? Some of you also don't like that other peoplw poat your pictures in other forums.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:17 pm

arafan wrote:
Sorry to everyone, but I hope that you know that there ia aslo a copyright. Sorry but why do you don't respect these rights? Some of you also don't like that other peoplw poat your pictures in other forums.

Bryan, permission should be asked with personal pictures not with this kind of pictures. There aren't copyrights on foruns, only Schleich could copyright them. Also, pictures are not being used in a commercial way, only for information purposes.
Actually Schleich is very happy that their pictures are everywhere! Laughing

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:27 pm

arafan wrote:

You are a author of these photos (because Roger said it right). They are product of a company and they are already on Internet... Logo is still there so I don´t understand your problem.

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Gregory1007

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:49 pm

The Ardennes foal is gorgeous!!! The stallion isn't really that bad, either. I think he came out a little on the chubby side, but I still plan on getting him.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Gregory, see here the picture Wikipedia is using in their breed entry in English. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next