Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 5:06

Who said they will cost 150 euro's ?

I agree on the frisian sculpt, we all have to whait if he has a big head ? Razz
But i thinkt it is one of the best from past years Very Happy

19 new horses maybe is more like 5 Muller edition..
I think the horses sell the best of all schleich models?
Maybe schleich is trying to ceep there head abouve the water... ?
Who knows,, maybe ours complain e-mails have openend their eyes?

Stil i really think we have to chear for no braids except for one!
New Breeds !!! Jeej Curly as a special one ... That for sure Very Happy
And what a fabulouse new colors even a roan !
That i think if you look at the lot of black/brown/white we got past years!

The cats are a nice touch :)
The wildlife .. i heard nobody complain about that?

That is just what we want.. we want schleich!!
Very Happy And i think they did a good job for next year so far (A)

mohkis

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 5:09

In Finland they cost like 8,5euros/each. So it's a lot of money... But of course ebay is there. :) I just think it's time to stop collecting these, because i don't even have any more room for these, or the money that goes to all the special editions and those kinds of stuff, and it's sad.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 10:19

Ana wrote:
JonasV wrote:
Agree with Annas first post Very Happy And I'm not a dump even though I might sound like that. ; >
I do know those things, the prolem is that particular model horse for me.

Oh, Jonas, I just noticed you actually said the same thing about proportions few post earlier. Embarassed Sorry that I just wrote the very same thing. So we agree entirely. But it seems the comparison I made explain it also on picture Smile
About the type it represents I can't really say. The back may be from the modern type and head with neck from the old heavy type Wink

And, Jonas, I would NEVER say you're dumb, affraid  affraid  affraid I hope I didn't write anything what could made you think that I would say anything like this  Embarassed  affraid  No

Oh I didn't really mean you Anna Very Happy Just agreed and noticed the same thing that you wrote up better Wink And the photo shows excellent way how funny the Schleich frisian is looking. Thanks for it =)
No you didn't write anything like that, don't worry Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 12:29

JonasV wrote:
Ana wrote:
JonasV wrote:
Agree with Annas first post Very Happy And I'm not a dump even though I might sound like that. ; >
I do know those things, the prolem is that particular model horse for me.

Oh, Jonas, I just noticed you actually said the same thing about proportions few post earlier. Embarassed Sorry that I just wrote the very same thing. So we agree entirely. But it seems the comparison I made explain it also on picture Smile
About the type it represents I can't really say. The back may be from the modern type and head with neck from the old heavy type Wink

And, Jonas, I would NEVER say you're dumb, affraid  affraid  affraid I hope I didn't write anything what could made you think that I would say anything like this  Embarassed  affraid  No

Oh I didn't really mean you Anna Very Happy Just agreed and noticed the same thing that you wrote up better Wink And the photo shows excellent way how funny the Schleich frisian is looking. Thanks for it =)
No you didn't write anything like that, don't worry Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

OK Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyThu 27 Nov - 13:35

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptySat 29 Nov - 5:45

He might look a bit funny, but I really want the Friesian stallion!! They are such beautiful horses.

My current Friesian wants a brother. :)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptySat 29 Nov - 12:48

Gwaine wrote:
Damon wrote:
mohkis wrote:
Why, why, why so many new horses!? And with same models and same colours than some other horses... -.- I think i won't collect Schleich horses anymore because it's obvious that these horses also will be horribly painted... Maybe i will just get all the horses and specials that came out this year and then that's my collection... I'm angry and sad about this...

I'm not sure about the paintwork, since I believe the 2014 Müller editions were nicely painted. Also, the Tinkers (mare and foal 2015) are nicely painted.

I agree with Damon, four out of five Müllers were very nicely painted and I think the Arab mare in the Advent Calendar has had a nice lick of paint as well.

Thereby, I think it is quite harsh to say
Quote :
it's obvious that these horses also will be horribly painted.
Of course we are all endowed our own opinion, but ... Well.. Most people are positive.

I agree with Gwaine & Damon. Personally I think Schleich has improved greatly with their paintjob and texturing of their recent horse models. However there may be a difference in the country of origin, as the ones I have been most impressed with paintjobwise, were the ones Made in Germany and Portugal. I've seen Chinese painted ones, that had a more poor paintjob, IMHO. The Fjord Stallion for example. But in general I see improvement Very Happy The anatomy of course, is a whole other story..,

By the way, I've preordered a few of the new 2015 horses bounce Can't wait to get them for review bounce But will have to wait bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptySat 29 Nov - 13:06

Oh wow I did n't realise that there was more to come! affraid Shocked  I nearly missed out on the assesories!!! That is a huge lot of assesories released this year Laughing Very Happy

More plants for the wild life, cool Smile

Schleich must have heard that I wanted to det up a diarama and needed some plastic plants, they decided to help me out Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptySat 29 Nov - 16:11

Which one's did you preorder Carola. I am already jealouse, but I won't preorder, because my retailer is so cheap, but doesn't work with preorder.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptySun 30 Nov - 5:02

I'm so late, but anyways...

The hyena is a must-get for me (yay I hoped for a new spotted hyena for to be released next year! : D)

Also, the wolves are interesting. It seems that the arctic wolf really looks like one (not just a grey wolf recolored), I'm impressed. The snarling wolf has an interesting pose and it seems to have a backstory (unlike many schleich figures who have very static poses). But I have to see better pics to decide if I want it.

The demonic black sheep also looks very tempting. I hope it looks as sinister in person than in the catalogue pics... Very Happy

... Lots of snakes released next year...

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptySun 30 Nov - 17:43

krista wrote:

The hyena is a must-get for me (yay I hoped for a new spotted hyena for to be released next year! : D)

Exactly my first thought. I was so happy.

krista wrote:

It seems that the arctic wolf really looks like one (not just a grey wolf recolored), I'm impressed.

Excellent point. this thought was lurking in my brain, but hadn't been articulated.

krista wrote:

The demonic black sheep also looks very tempting. I hope it looks as sinister in person than in the catalogue pics... Very Happy

amen. (insert unholy music here)

Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 2 Dec - 3:06

Although I am by no means a fan of Schleich's prehistoric sculpts, especially not the dinosaurs, I have to say I want that Carnotaurus. Simply because I love the color scheme of bright blue and green. It looks like a carnivorous chameleon, which is exactly how Michael Crichton describes the species in The Lost World! And the babies are kinda hideously cute too. And actually, I wouldn't mind getting a few of the Bayala critters to add to my Ewok display and Endor scenes in my Star Wars collection. They look like critters that would be found on Endor! I like the accessory sets like Death Valley and the palm and ferns. The frog set is cute too. Looks like Schleich and Safari get my money this year, along with the Tyrannosaur from CollectA.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 6:00

The first stores in Germany recieved the new items for 2015! cheers I've also seen some pictures of the horses. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 8:16

arafan wrote:
The first stores in Germany recieved the new items for 2015! cheers I've also seen some pictures of the horses. Very Happy

Can I ask where have you seen them? What a Face Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 9:23

JonasV wrote:
arafan wrote:

Can I ask where have you seen them? What a Face Very Happy

I totally second Jona here!

And which models?

Can you share them pictures?

~
~

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 10:41

Yes I can that you Angela! Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]¨
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]¨
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It would be great if you wouldn't share this pictures in other forums, or please ask me first.

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 10:51

I was today at "my" dealer (it sound a bit wrong XD Is that the right word =D)
and there were standing some cartoons from Bullyland and Schleich, I asked if this were the new Schleichs, but they said, that they weren't Crying or Very sad But I don't really believe this, maybe I will watch tommorow again Laughing

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 10:54

Thanks for the photos Bryan! I'm really not impressed with any of these models, except perhaps the curly mare. Will have to see her in person to decide.

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 10:55

My gods they are nice in real life. Too bad the Pinto stallion isn't in the row yet...
And about the four dubiouse figures... I am losing hope on them...

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 10:56

Damn they're actually really nice!!  Shocked Shocked Well the shetty foal has quite nice eyes but anyway xD Beautiful texture and surface. Seem like Schleich photoshops their models look ugly... But yess! Even the icelandic mare is looking good! Thanks so much for the photos. That ardenner I love you cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 11:11

Ah sorry I also have pictures of the Pinto. Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 11:13

Boy Howdy that Pinto is attractive.
But this, I guess, means no Paints, Anda or Friesian...

~
~

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 11:23

That pinto is.... interesting...

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 11:39

At the moment they haven't, I also haven't seen anything about these figures on the page of the distributor in Switzerland, so i guess they will be special editions...

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 EmptyTue 9 Dec - 12:11

Dutch only
*has a mini party* Sorry I feel special
x3

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next