Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2015 releases

Go down 
+65
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
jarda
cattlecollector
LeeAnn
nyarlahotep
Joan Milelire
Dutch Bear
Tupolew Tu-154
scot(t)
Florian
JonasV
MARTINLATIN
ze_neto
arafan
Ana
klompenboertje
christinavanderschouw
Bloodrayne
donny ong
Tove
Taos
elephas_maximus
Takama
Silver Unicornis
ken yeo
Bongo
Deseo
Gregory1007
JackyLovertjex
Kristie
Melekh
lucky luke
Sergey
Bonobo
Lucas L8
Duck-Anch-Amun
Juan Andrés
bojan
PeGe
Geospiza fortis
signatus
SeanieP
trevok4
pm64
teardrop
Jetty
ulinuk
A.R.Garcia
widukind
A-J
NightLioness
Fisva
STORMnl
Roger
apichartu
Shanti
stecal
shadoweon
animalz
LukaLeon085
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:02 pm

A common, very common species but actually not very common among major brands. Not the most exciting release but I think this time the result is very appealing, it is very cute and looks nicely done. Mus musculus can be found in a good range of colorations, this one makes it more pleasant looking, I guess. Though, I continue expecting something really exciting. Very Happy

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:05 pm

That makes two of us, my friend! Neutral
Roger wrote:
A common, very common species but actually not very common among major brands. Not the most exciting release but I think this time the result is very appealing, it is very cute and looks nicely done. Mus musculus can be found in a good range of colorations, this one makes it more pleasant looking, I guess. Though, I continue expecting something really exciting. Very Happy

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Im hoping they have more surprises this year too, so far nothing has really wowed me.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Mouse is okay:)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Melekh

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Only Spanish Bull this year.

Very disappointing Mojo.

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Erm... No. Mice have more slender bodies. This one looks fat or even obese for me :/

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:49 pm

I am totally, conpletely in love with this mouse I love you I love you

THREE rodents this year, I am very happy Very Happy

Mangalarga wrote:
Erm... No. Mice have more slender bodies. This one looks fat or even obese for me :/

Depends on the time of the year, if the fur stands out in the cold . Also, frightened mice look slimmer. Wink

Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 Husmus_zpsda419e65

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 am

Can the color on this mouse represent a Wild species? or are all wild species grey only?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:48 am

I believe wild mice are only gray or brown... typically. I don't think it's fat, we have had a mouse problem in our house this past summer and many of them rather large and rotund. Smile

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I don't think it's fat, we have had a mouse problem in our house this past summer and many of them rather large and rotund. Smile

Laughing Laughing

I've seen portly mice too.
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:29 am

d'aw I love you It reminds me of my brothers hamster, he has the same colour and can have that some look on his face

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 am

Very sweet mouse by Mojo. I wonder how big it will be?

SUSANNE wrote:
I am totally, conpletely in love with this mouse I love you I love you

THREE rodents this year, I am very happy Very Happy

Mangalarga wrote:

Depends on the time of the year, if the fur stands out in the cold . Also, frightened mice look slimmer. Wink

Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 Husmus_zpsda419e65

Aaaawwww drunken drunken I love you I love you A photo you've taken yourself?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Carola wrote:

Aaaawwww drunken drunken I love you I love you A photo you've taken yourself?

No, I "stole" it in the net Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 pm

I was thinking about the species Mojo based this mouse, normally it is a house mouse or unlikely a field mouse but the apparently short tail makes me think it could be an Algerian mouse, a common species in some parts of Europe too. If it is confirmed, it increases the interest of the figure to me. Very Happy
Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 Img_ratonMor1

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:11 pm

I agree with you, Roger. It doesn't look like an ordinary mice. Since the beginning I was thinking of a Rice-field Rat (Rattus argentiventer).
Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 RattArg5

[quote="Roger"]I was thinking about the species Mojo based this mouse, normally it is a house mouse or unlikely a field mouse but the apparently short tail makes me think it could be an Algerian mouse, a common species in some parts of Europe too. If it is confirmed, it increases the interest of the figure to me. Very Happy

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:31 pm

I've read your comment about that, though I am not convinced it is a rattus, Mojö won't call a mouse to a rat, I guess. I believe it is a mouse but I agree with you that it doesn't look like a mus musculus although these species are not easy to identify. Very Happy I don't know if I'll obtain a reply but I asked Mojö in their FACEBOOK.
Oh, thanks for providing that picture, I didn't know that website and I really like it. Very Happy By the way, that's the illustration they use for an Algerian mouse or Western wild mouse. Very Happy

Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 MusSpr3

ze_neto wrote:
I agree with you, Roger. It doesn't look like an ordinary mice. Since the beginning I was thinking of a Rice-field Rat (Rattus argentiventer).
Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 RattArg5

Roger wrote:
I was thinking about the species Mojo based this mouse, normally it is a house mouse or unlikely a field mouse but the apparently short tail makes me think it could be an Algerian mouse, a common species in some parts of Europe too. If it is confirmed, it increases the interest of the figure to me. Very Happy

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Perhaps you are right: as an european, you're more careful about the distinction between mices and rats (in Brasil, we call them ratos, indistinctly). Let's hoe Mojö answers you (Safari always respond questions!).
Glad you like the site!

[quote="Roger"]I've read your comment about that, though I am not convinced it is a rattus, Mojö won't call a mouse to a rat, I guess. I believe it is a mouse but I agree with you that it doesn't look like a mus musculus although these species are not easy to identify. Very Happy I don't know if I'll obtain a reply but I asked Mojö in their FACEBOOK.
Oh, thanks for providing that picture, I didn't know that website and I really like it. Very Happy By the way, that's the illustration they use for an Algerian mouse or Western wild mouse. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:49 pm

I'll let everyone know if Mojö replies. Very Happy
In Portugal we call ratazanas to Rattus and ratos ou ratinhos to all others. I thought these last were called camundongo in Brazil. Mickey mouse is a camundongo. Very Happy

ze_neto wrote:
Perhaps you are right: as an european, you're more careful about the distinction between mices and rats (in Brasil, we call them ratos, indistinctly). Let's hoe Mojö answers you (Safari always respond questions!).
Glad you like the site!

Roger wrote:
I've read your comment about that, though I am not convinced it is a rattus, Mojö won't call a mouse to a rat, I guess. I believe it is a mouse but I agree with you that it doesn't look like a mus musculus although these species are not easy to identify. Very Happy I don't know if I'll obtain a reply but I asked Mojö in their FACEBOOK.

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Camundongo is a very specific name, and at least in Northeast it is never openly used. The general term is rato; the big ones are ratazanas, the smaller are catitas (in North and Northeast) or camundongos (Southeast and South). Notwithstanding, those diverse names refer solely to size, not species, which means that a catita ir merely a small rato!
study Razz

[quote="Roger"]I'll let everyone know if Mojö replies. Very Happy
In Portugal we call ratazanas to Rattus and ratos ou ratinhos to all others. I thought these last were called camundongo in Brazil. Mickey mouse is a camundongo. Very Happy

[quote="ze_neto"]Perhaps you are right: as an european, you're more careful about the distinction between mices and rats (in Brasil, we call them ratos, indistinctly). Let's hoe Mojö answers you (Safari always respond questions!).
Glad you like the site!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:13 am

Oh, now I understand, naturally you live in a huge country with a rich vocabulary diversity. :)

ze_neto wrote:
Camundongo is a very specific name, and at least in Northeast it is never openly used. The general term is rato; the big ones are ratazanas, the smaller are catitas (in North and Northeast) or camundongos (Southeast and South). Notwithstanding, those diverse names refer solely to size, not species, which means that a catita ir merely a small rato!
study  Razz

Roger wrote:

ze_neto wrote:
Glad you like the site!

ze_neto

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:22 am

Yes, I do! For example, ratazana is a term used all over Brasil, but in Pernambuco, where I live, the names gabiru or guabiru are much more used!

Roger wrote:
Oh, now I understand, naturally you live in a huge country with a rich vocabulary diversity.  :)

ze_neto wrote:
study  Razz

Roger wrote:

ze_neto wrote:
Glad you like the site!

Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:37 am

I'm sorry, but come on Mojo! What happened to the amazing species, like Gaur and pronghorn? Sad

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Wow-Congratulation Mojo, to a Mouse-amazing species, I've been waiting a long time for a new mouse-hopefully, also Collecta will follow stop producing so much boring species,and will give us in 2016 guinea pigs, pandas, chicken,rabbits and playing kittens.Thanks, Mojo, helping me to save money, so I will stop collecting Mojo, if the follow that new, boring way in 2016.It seems, rare species were not that big sellers for them.I guess, Mojo was bought by Schleich....
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:44 pm

What's happening with Mojo? 
It looks like they wanted to become the attention of the collectors with so much rare species in the last years, than they have it and change their direction to the common animals, that is really boring (and maybe also a little unfair). 
My hopes are completely gone. They've showed us 14 new figures for 2015 in almost 3 months, so a really poor year. 
So please CollectA, produce a few more figures in the next years, we will have more money because the other brand only produce the same things in the same bad quality...

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Bongo wrote:
Wow-Congratulation Mojo, to a Mouse-amazing species, I've been waiting a long time for a new mouse-hopefully, also Collecta will follow stop producing so much boring species,and will give us in 2016 guinea pigs, pandas, chicken,rabbits and playing kittens.Thanks, Mojo, helping me to save money, so I will stop collecting Mojo, if the follow that new, boring way in 2016.It seems, rare species were not that big sellers for them.I guess, Mojo was bought by Schleich....

Aww. I actually love to collect guinea pigs, chickens, and rabbits. But not kittens. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2015 releases   Mojo 2015 releases - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2015 releases
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next