Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:50 pm

Today I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models on a old candlestick that I reused and customised :)

What do you think of the result?

I find that nice sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:06 pm

That's very immaginative and the result is great! Very Happy
Also a kind of little "monument" evocating STS artists! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:12 pm

What a nice idea! Very Happy Beautiful cards drunken

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 am

Great idea and great result! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Florian

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 am

Thanks Roger, Jonas and LeeAnn sunny

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Nice!!!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Very nice!!! What a cool idea Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Beautiful tree Florian Very Happy

Florian

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Thanks Andreas, Anna and Christophe :)

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:20 pm

jonesee wrote:
What a nice idea! Very Happy Beautiful cards drunken

cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)   Today at 10:44 am

Back to top Go down

Look what I did today ... I gathered all my authentication cards of the STS handmade models in a DIY :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1