Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxes still needing identification... any help?

Go down 
+2
Tarunyada
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Foxes still needing identification... any help? Empty
PostSubject: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:13 am

UNBRANDED AND UNKNOWN FOXES

There are several foxes which manufacturer is hard to determine.
I hope to have your help to identify their brands whenever possible. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Unknown Fox
Hollowcast plastic
From Kosta cat

Unknown Fox
Marked: FOX CHINA 1508 P2
From Sue and Lesley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=http://postimage.org/][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
China fox marked FOX M 1994
Solide pvc
Released. 1994

China fox
solide pvc
From DutchBear Basketball

China Foxes
solide pvc
From Nando and Ana tongue cheers

Hong Kong Fox with paw up
From Yvette (75senta75) flower

Hong Kong Fox with paw up (variation)
From DutchBear Basketball

Hong Kong Fox with curled tail

Hong Kong Fox mini

"Hong Kong" Fox
Hard plastic
Marked HONG KNONG
From Carolynn (Mastifcat) Cool

Unknown Hard Plastic Sitting Red Fox
From Tim (Tiermann) study

"India" fox (1st version)
Plastic hollow cast and the bottom is a hole
From Ezhilan
(it looks almost a racoon) Laughing

"Indonesia" Fox
Plastic hollow cast
From Nando tongue

Rubber Fox
Acquired from EBay

"Dutch" Fox
Marked CHINA
Hollocast plastic
From Karin (NightLioness) Like a Star @ heaven

Unknown Fox
Solide pvc
From Karin (NightLioness) Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Roger on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:52 am

I think it is difficult to find more informations about the first 2. The other fox is very interesting and i think it is good to know more about this fox but they havent a idea:) But congratulations,  that is stuff what i like:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Thanks Andreas, I agree with you, probably we'll never know who manufactured the first two, this is clearly cheap production and when I say cheap it doesn't mean that I don't like them. Actually I like a lot.
Though, the 3rd figure has a lot of quality, it is more a decorative piece than a toy and I am sure there is a known manufacturer behind it but probably not from toy industry. scratch

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Nice additions, Roger! I have the second one as well, it's a lovely little fox figure. I have a polystone fox figurine such as the third one as well. I'm not sure it's exactly the same one, but definitely the same 'series'. I bought mine at a visitor center of a nature organisation here in the Netherlands. I'm pretty sure it's not from a toy industry and it's meant as decoration. I have no clue where mine is since I moved out of my home, but if I find it, I'll take some pictures for you!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Nice additions, Roger! I have the second one as well, it's a lovely little fox figure. I have a polystone fox figurine such as the third one as well. I'm not sure it's exactly the same one, but definitely the same 'series'. I bought mine at a visitor center of a nature organisation here in the Netherlands. I'm pretty sure it's not from a toy industry and it's meant as decoration. I have no clue where mine is since I moved out of my home, but if I find it, I'll take some pictures for you!

Thanks Julie. It would be great to see yours! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 pm

It is amazing so many different fox-models Shocked

I enjoy your collection so much ! Very Happy Very Happy

Thinking about it :
Get 1000 collectors together, and a wonderful crocodile in Portugal may get the largest, most wonderful collection of toy fox models ever seen cheers cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

bounce bounce cheers
Can't wait to see yours! I gifted the 3 foxes to Roger and I have the last one myself at home too.
I got it from a stand at the Big Bazaar in Beverwijk. No idea who is the manufacturer scratch

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Thanks Susanne and Karin, for your comments and precious contributions to my collection. cheers

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:41 am

Wow! Nice foxes, and unknown to me. Applause I also have an unidentified fox. It's this one here in this set of mini forest animals. Do you have this one too? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:43 am

Fox is seen better here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:59 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Fox is seen better here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A interesting (i think chinese) set. Here to find anything is only connected with a lot of luck :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:10 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Wow! Nice foxes, and unknown to me. Applause I also have an unidentified fox. It's this one here in this set of mini forest animals. Do you have this one too? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Komodo, apparently I don't have that fox although I can't be 100% sure, you can see all my foxes clicking the link in my signature, only Re-Ment fox is missing there. Lucky you that you have that fox, I hope I can get one of these from me too someday. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Updated this topic with all of my foxes needing to be identified. All useful information is below each picture. Any help is appreciated, thanks! bounce Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Foxes still needing identification... any help?   Foxes still needing identification... any help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxes still needing identification... any help?
Page 1 of 1