Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard

Go down 
+14
Florian
Shardur
Kikimalou
Roger
Sergey
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
ze_neto
sebillba
signatus
JonasV
Bonobo
Joan Milelire
widukind
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Choose your Wildlife figure for 2014
Papo Snow Leopard
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap35% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 54 ]
CollectA Mountain Nyala
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap12% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 18 ]
Mojo Pangolin
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap8% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 13 ]
CollectA Southern Cassowary
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap7% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 11 ]
CollectA Wild Water Buffalo
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap9% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 14 ]
CollectA Diana Monkey
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap1% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
CollectA Pygmy Hippopotamus
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap9% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 14 ]
CollectA Springbock
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap8% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 12 ]
CollectA Tasmanian Devil
 8% [ 12 ]
Mojo Sun Bear
 The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_lcap3% The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 156

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:34 am

And a few more stats ?  Very Happy

Number of votes: 156 (143 for 2013)

Brands on the final poll: CollectA (7), Mojo (2) and Papo (1) ( The same brands for 2013)

Number of lists for the first round: 42 (40 for 2013)

Number of models listed in the first round: 66 (57 for 2013)

Number of brands listed in the first round: 9 (8 for 2013)

Number of species listed in the first round: 54 (I can’t remember for 2013  Embarassed  )
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:07 am

Florian wrote:
I'm a little bit disappointed by the new wildlife figure of this year, I was expecting the Mojo Fun pangolin, THIS is an original figure Very Happy However, I have the snow leopard and I understand why it is the winner of this cathegory Very Happy

I voted for the CollectA springbock for the same kind of reasons, but it seems Florian is Florian, Kikimalou is Kikimalou and STS is STS Laughing

Nevertheless, I think that all the ten finalists are really great models and some non finalist too Wink

Also, even if Papo Snow leopard is the number one by far, Papo have only one model in the top ten, Mojo two and CollectA seven. IMHO a true summary of 2014 wildlife production Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:25 am

Not only because it was my personal project but also because it is my favorite figure, I voted in Mojo pangolin, though, I am very happy with its performance, pangolins are not the most impressive and popular creatures and to be on top5 in one of the best years in this hobby is a very meritory result!
I haven't listed Papo snow leopard in my top10 because I don't consider one of the 10 best figures for me, though, I find it a spectacular and very attractive one. That's one of the interests of these polls, to know what is the general taste. I am not surprised with the result, it was actually expectable. Besides the pangolin, my favorite was mountain niala that won 2nd place. When we don't see Kiki macaque or both Papo and Mojo lions, it shows how good and competitive was this year. I was also expecting that Schleich flying fox could be the flag of Schleich for 2014 but it also haven't found a place on top10.
Christophe, who won the lions battle? Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:31 am

Mojo lion ( 9 ) Versus Papo lion ( 8 ) Wink   A consolation prize Laughing
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 am

Thank you for these statistics, Very Happy Applause
I am embarrassed for me, behold wildlife collector I still do not have in my possession of top 1 of this survey! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Of course, the snow leopard seduced me, but I find it something of bizzar, in his eyes I think!
Also I have never had in my hands to apreciate its contours! scratch
about statistics, I have the rest of the top ten. happy sunny
As for the winner in 2013 the top Indian gaur Mojo; iI still not returned to my collection! study Suspect
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:48 am

Oh I didn't expectet that, for me it was one of the biggest disappointments this year together with the sun bear. 
I voted for the wild buffalo, because I was in love when I've seen him the first time. Also the pangolin was one of the best, and I was sure it will win, but he wasn't my favourite because of his size. 
Anyway congratulation to the snow leopard. Very Happy And thanks for this hard work, dear admins! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:07 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Mojo lion ( 9 ) Versus Papo lion ( 8 ) Wink   A consolation prize Laughing

Thanks Kiki! monkey That's a fair result, they seem to be of a similar quality. More exciting and detailed the Papo but more accurate and balanced the Mojo. We have a new King! cheers king

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:20 am

Kikimalou wrote:
So, ladies and gentlemen, trumpets and drums bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure is the PAPO Snow leopard   Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:53 am

I`m happy :)
I think that this model deserves to be a winner of wildlife 2014..and not only.. Wink

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:28 pm

I think these are all dream figures in one way or another. For this poll I joined the Pangolin Appreciation Society but they are all worthy candidates and I am glad I don't have to make such a choice again.

There was something about the snow leopard's face or eyes for me, too. scratch  But this was also the case with the puma in some pictures and I really like it in person, so I expect something similar with this leopard.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 am

Actually, I bought the snow leopard of the pic because of his eyes Laughing In the shop, this one had the most amazing look Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard    The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2014 Wildlife Figure of the year: Papo Snow leopard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2