Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China

Go down 
+11
LeeAnn
Florian
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Ana
widukind
Roger
Blublub
costicuba
elephas_maximus
SUSANNE
jarda
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:23 pm

costicuba wrote:
Ok, so instead of Hongshao , we have to call these models : Yniao, right ?

Actually from were did we come with this name Hongshao ...?
If I remember correct , Roger first  mentioned this name ...  is it because of the Aliexpress seller ..?
I bought my models from him ..and he was call the name of the brand : Hongshao...
But if it`s because of him, then maybe it`s not correct, because, he also called other models with the same name.. Now I see, that he removed this name...
And also, when I asked him about name of brand, of other models, he told me, that it is his brand and he makes them, which was not correct, because other sellers also are selling these models ...
So on Aliexpress, you can get very wrong information and sometimes very funny :)

Yes, I obtained that name from the Aliexpress seller you linked. It was identified as brand: HONGSHAO ... a very convincent name for a Chinese brand. Laughing So, without any official evidence, it is hard to accept it as being true so you may be right actually and we have to find a good name. Often, these figures are just made by one of the several Chinese manufacturers, without any brand and they are used to be sold under several brand names. I don't know if it is the case but I have something interesting to share.
Yiniao figures are marked like that according with Tim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that owns some of them:
"CE
PNSO
Made in PRC 2015"
They don't have the logo with the lion head as those we know from you, Kosta and some other members. So, we have the same figures branded in different ways. We need a active Chinese member on forum. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:31 am

I think that this sounds very logically Roger :)
So, at least we have PNSO marked models .... and this is Yniao.
We need to find the name of the mark with Lion head :) but this will be more difficult.
So, like you said, we need a active Chinese member on forum. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:43 am

costicuba wrote:
I think that this sounds very logically Roger :)
So, at least we have PNSO marked models .... and this is Yniao.
We need to find the name of the mark with Lion head :) but this will be more difficult.
So, like you said, we need a active Chinese member on forum. Very Happy

If Hongshao is not a company brand, it will be really hard to find what these figures are. I think there is some consistency between these wild animals, the farm sets with the white rabbit, cat, chicken, llama, the Tibetan mastif, Dachshund, bulldog, etc. They are surely from the same manufacturer and marketed in several ways. Some more participation from Chinese members would be certainly a bonus and you are right, we need to find the meaning of that lion head logo. cat

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4