Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Have you seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Thank you LeeAnn and Kiki Very Happy

I have seen many resin figures of BC dogs before, all sold by gift shops that I'm not familiar with.
Some of them are too big. But this one seems to be in the numbers I consider right :)

Thanks for the link Very Happy cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:12 am

As I said, I love collections like these and your KBC is getting more and more beautiful. Very Happy I love especially mini-Gaell! flower
I really hope, someday, to find something for your collection, even if it is a figure from these cheap shops and the border collie looks like a croc. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As I said, I love collections like these and your KBC is getting more and more beautiful. Very Happy I love especially mini-Gaell! flower
I really hope, someday, to find something for your collection, even if it is a figure from these cheap shops and the border collie looks like a croc. Laughing

Thank you Roger Very Happy he two shelves they are standing on are getting more crowded, I love it Very Happy
LeeAnn did an amazing job on Mini-Gaell <3

Laughing Would LOVE a Border Collie in a crock suit Crocodile Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 pm

I welcome three new Border Collies to my collection Very Happy cheers I love you
KBC Lucky, KBC Roo and KBC Abby Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:17 am

Congratulations again Karin! Funny looking animals also end in our thematic collections too! I think they have some interest when the subject is sso specific. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Congratulations again Karin! Funny looking animals also end in our thematic collections too! I think they have some interest when the subject is so specific. :)

Thank you Roger Very Happy
Indeed, the more unusual types and anatomically not correct ones also end up in my collection XD But, I don't mind that Very Happy They are BC dogs. It is VERY interesting to see these ones in my collection. Because of the weird anatomy or caricature based BC dogs, you can clearly see what in a dog makes a Border Collie dog. The pattern of the black and white marking is one of course, but also the head (especially the ears and the fluffs on the head) and the long hair of the chest, tail and on the legs are very characteristic for a BC dog :3 And those features are better visible in those weird ones XD

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:19 am

Congratulations again Karin! Funny looking animals also end in our thematic collections too! I think they have some interest when the subject is so specific. :)

Thank you Roger Very Happy
Indeed, the more unusual types and anatomically not correct ones also end up in my collection XD But, I don't mind that Very Happy They are BC dogs. It is VERY interesting to see these ones in my collection. Because of the weird anatomy or caricature based BC dogs, you can clearly see what in a dog makes a Border Collie dog. The pattern of the black and white marking is one of course, but also the head (especially the ears and the fluffs on the head) and the long hair of the chest, tail and on the legs are very characteristic for a BC dog :3 And those features are better visible in those weird ones XD

This is a very good way of seeing things, very good observations indeed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:30 pm

This border collie collection is nothing short of amazing! I'm a big fan of this breed as well, so I loved looking through all your gorgeous pictures. You have some really rare ones too such as the Schleich agility set collie and the breyer versions, both big and small. I love the custom ones too since I know this breed comes in a variety of excellent colors rarely seen in toy form. I really hope you are able to acquire the rest of the dogs on your list and I wish you the best of luck finding many more collies in the future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D   Today at 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Karin's Border Collie Collection [16 - 03 - 16] One, two, three new BC dogs :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3