Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)

Go down 
+4
Takama
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
costicuba
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) Empty
PostSubject: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:12 am

Ok So this is a reboot of my Collection of Wild Safari Dinosaurs.   For now on i may only collect the Dinosaurs that Safari Ltd produces, and since the Carnegie Collection was canned, this means we can expect a lot more species from them in the future.

In this thread i will post walkarounds of my Dinosaurs from this collection, and maybe comment on them abuot how much i like them.

First one is Ceratosaurus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stay tuned for more Species, including ones i never shown here before

Last edited by Takama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:58 am

Nice figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Considering the few ones we can find on Toy Animal Wiki, I am sure this is my favorite one. Thanks for showing! Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Next up is the Veagaceratops.  This is one of my favorite Models, as the detail is immense, and the accuracy is top notch

Last edited by Takama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:32 am

I also find that vagaceratops an impressive figure and it seems that species is very rare in toy shape. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:46 am

NExt up is the Greatest Stegosaurus Figure Ever!!!!  A Very accurate Sculpt down to the tiny head, and it is pocked with Detail. Many Stegosaurus figures have heads that are too big. About the only things that are wrong with this model is the lack of armor on the neck, and the tail is too short.

Last edited by Takama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:29 am

Thanks for sharing. That stegosaurus _is_ fabulous.

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:40 am

Next one is a Retired model

The Edmontosaurus.   Now new evidence shows that it had a Cocks Comb crest, but this model was made before this discovery.   However i think its safe to assume that this is just a female individual.

Last edited by Takama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:03 am

I LOVE that Edmond cheers
The pose, the colours, - and of course this species is very charming drunken

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:23 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I LOVE that Edmond cheers
The pose, the colours, - and of course this species is very charming drunken

cheers Me too now flower

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:08 am

Where's the predator? Laughing

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:19 am

On his way to my house

Here is one of his Grandparents. Guanlong

Last edited by Takama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:02 am

Interesting prehistoric animal species :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:47 am

One more of my favorites cheers

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Next up. Suchomimus. (or is it really a species  of Baryonx?)

Last edited by Takama on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:48 pm

This is a nice sculpture, but I am not too fond of the paintwork. Neither the colors/finish nor the paint .Rolling Eyes

There was a period where the colours were dull, and the surface has a sort of "dry", chalky feeling to touch, which makes me grid my teeth What a Face
The Ceratosaurus is also one of them, and the Gryposaurus and Diabloceratops, - but the Gryposaurus is so charming I almost forget it Laughing

This year's models ar much, much nicer Very Happy

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:22 pm

This is actually my second Sucho. My old one had some bad rubs, so i got this one, which is better, but if you look at one of the feet, you will see some rub off. I have no plans on getting a third one though. A lot of my Safari models are being replaced due to rubs. It was a problem i had that i was able to fix with some Medication. I got a Whole box full of Safaris coming to me this coming week or so in anticipation of Jurassic World. They are coming from Dans Dinosaurs and he said he would make sure that each model he sends is as crisp has he can pick.

I also have no plans on getting Non Dinosaurs for the line (at least not yet) as im trying to save space for my own line of models.

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:19 am

Next up is Safaris First Prehistoric Bird.    FYI Birds are Dinosaurs

This Gastornis is a Really Great model. And I hope Safari can make more Birds in the Future.

Last edited by Takama on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:08 am

Well, I think your suchomimus is supposed to be a suchomimus once Safari sells it like that. Laughing Much better than previous version. The bird is also great! Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:39 am

Next one is Safaris First Sauropod for the Second Generation (2007-present) of Wild Safari Figures.

Last edited by Takama on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Next is another Sauropod.   The Ever popular Brachiosaurus. this is one of the best replicas of the Species

Last edited by Takama on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:17 pm

I am so totally in love with that Nigersaurus drunken

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:34 am

Everyone get your bibles and pray, because there's a Devil in the House

Diabloceratops

Last edited by Takama on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:30 am

Interesting newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:22 am

Cute devil Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)   Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Safari Line Dinosaurs (By Takama)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next