Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!

Go down 
+91
Duma
Silver Unicornis
bojan
DavidCaballos
Tarunyada
Iuri97
Ludichris1
VASILIS
SeanieP
ezra18
Viking Spawn
Sartje
hawkins_zh
AmyJD
gulogulo
Anne from Norway
SchleichWildlife
under-water
LorenzoItaly
sauroid
arafan
Roger
scot(t)
ida
pouchedrat
Thylacineotway
Saien
Maty26
trevok4
Gwaine
Dum_my
Shardur
*Valencia Stables*
Carola
widukind
hpenchantress
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
Tupolew Tu-154
Kamaleo624
Rhamphorhynchus
Kat26
LukaLeon085
Deanmo19
Taos
sbell
Wilorvise
Bonobo
Zic890
schleich_sief
A.R.Garcia
Oryx7557
twilighter
jarda
Bloodrayne
Kristie
dutchschleich14
Free Rein Studios
Bongo
Benga
SilkySky
ghostme9
schleich515686
MARTINLATIN
OptiSailor
Kikimalou
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Rakel
MartinH
Night Elf
Shanti
Damon
JonasV
Sergey
Takama
wezeltje79
pokeyanyway
onatello
cattlecollector
NightLioness
Chamira
Sapphire
-Schleichhorse-
cougar62
Gregory1007
.:Lucky:.
shadoweon
Saarlooswolfhound
joyce & anouk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:10 pm

Do you have a link? I'd love to see it.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the link.

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Found another picture online. I'll add the Facebook one later if someone doesn't do it before I get out of class.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:29 pm

This is the facebook picture. I hope you can see it, because this is the first time I tried to put a picture in my reply.

pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:54 pm

It's good. I don't know if it's the way the picture was took,  the lighting, or if they are actually two different painted figures. To me it looks like one is all black and the other has a gray top.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:02 am

pokeyanyway wrote:
Now is the time for people like us.  The Marvel and DC movies and television shows are all awesome.  The universes amaze me more and more as new movies come out.  It's something I use a lot of my time to keep track off.

Me too actually! And we have the next several years to look forward to between the two universes with the upcoming films alone! cheers

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:25 pm

3 new Advent calendars for 2016:
horse calendar with mustang mare and foal exclusive
dinosaur calendar with some small animals and stegosaur skeleton:
and bayala:

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:42 pm

bojan wrote:
3 new Advent calendars for 2016:
horse calendar with mustang mare and foal exclusive
dinosaur calendar with some small animals and stegosaur skeleton:
and bayala:

Thanks for the update!

Will probs get the horses calendar!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:45 pm

It is going to be an expensive christmas Embarassed Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Rakel wrote:
It is going to be an expensive christmas Embarassed Applause

Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:23 am

Saw those this morning, exciting Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Ludichris1

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Roger wrote:
Ther's apparently a lesser interest in Schleich these last years but the fact is that 2016 topic is already the most visited of ever on STS Forum with more than 34.000 visits! Shocked  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks to everyone that is sharing information and keeping this topic on fire! cheers

I personally keep checking because like 5 horses don't have pictures yet What a Face

As for Bullyland I'm giving up checking for any new animals. The Zootopia ones are pretty good though
Back to top Go down
DavidCaballos

Country/State : España

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Do you know anything about horses?
Back to top Go down
DavidCaballos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:53 pm

What about references 41417 and 41416 will be available in Spain ?
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:06 pm

I have a question regarding the new Pick-up 42346 which was shown at the Spielwarrenmesse 2016.
(It has an sticker at the hood while the picture in the first post here doesn't have one.)

Now is my point that Schleich always use stickers that displays any of their figures.
But i don't recognize the figure on the hood. Neutral

Does anyone recognize the figure?
Or is it an not (yet) existing figure.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:10 pm

What do you mean? It looks like just a cartoony drawing of a horse, not a Schleich model.

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Cool picture! I want that tree Wink

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:55 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
What do you mean? It looks like just a cartoony drawing of a horse, not a Schleich model.
Yes, but Schleich always makes the cartoony drawing LOOK like one of there figures that is in the collection.
But I don't recognize this one.
So I wonderd if someone else recognized it
(or if it maybe was a failer of Schleich... Maybe even a new horse)

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:17 pm

If it is in fact based on a model from their range I would guess its the Camargue foal, but who knows it could just be a general cartoon drawing.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
DavidCaballos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:06 am

What foal? I don'look
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 am

I don´t know if this is where I should ask, but does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for these figures to get released on the rest of Europe? I have searched for the new 2016 figures, mainly the prehistoric ones, but so far I have only found the Dilophosaurus, the elephants and the cheetah on a local stationary store! scratch

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:50 am

Iuri97 wrote:
I don´t know if this is where I should ask, but does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for these figures to get released on the rest of Europe? I have searched for the new 2016 figures, mainly the prehistoric ones, but so far I have only found the Dilophosaurus, the elephants and the cheetah on a local stationary store! scratch

I'm not sure, but it may depend on the country you're living in. I wouldn't surprise me if the new Schleich-S range would be for sale earlier in some countries than in others.
But take a look at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Schleich's making two catalogues this year, one for January-June and another for July-December. It could be possible that the figurines you're looking for will be released in July. Take a look at the catalogue and check if your wanted figurines are in there. If they're not, you'll have to wait a few months longer D:

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Iuri97

Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:35 pm

[quote="Tarunyada"]
Iuri97 wrote:
I'm not sure, but it may depend on the country you're living in. I wouldn't surprise me if the new Schleich-S range would be for sale earlier in some countries than in others.
But take a look at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Schleich's making two catalogues this year, one for January-June and another for July-December. It could be possible that the figurines you're looking for will be released in July. Take a look at the catalogue and check if your wanted figurines are in there. If they're not, you'll have to wait a few months longer D:

Thank you for the information and the link to the catalog, Tarunyada! Wink  Well, indeed, the ones I want are there! I mostly want the Dilophosaurus and the Dimetrodon so far, and both are there. Where I live in, Portugal, we usually get most, if not all, Schleich figures so, yeah, probably a matter of waiting. Oh well, in the meantime I can save up and get a few other figures. Very Happy

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Iuri97 wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Thank you for the information and the link to the catalog, Tarunyada! Wink  Well, indeed, the ones I want are there! I mostly want the Dilophosaurus and the Dimetrodon so far, and both are there. Where I live in, Portugal, we usually get most, if not all, Schleich figures so, yeah, probably a matter of waiting. Oh well, in the meantime I can save up and get a few other figures. Very Happy

You're welcome! And that sounds like a good idea, saving up for some other figurines Razz I hope you'll find your dilophosaurus and dimetrodon soon Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
DavidCaballos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:45 pm

New!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next