Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show-Us-Yours : List of topics

Go down 
+15
widukind
Bowhead Whale
lucky luke
Noémi
Bloodrayne
Saien
Kikimalou
costicuba
Wilorvise
Tove
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
LeeAnn
Roger
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 4:11 pm

For 2020 August or September? Show us Your Prehistoric Proboscideans? elephant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Noémi wrote:
For 2020 August or September? Show us Your Prehistoric Proboscideans? elephant Very Happy

They are in the list as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shocked
Or do I misunderstand you ? scratch

Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 6:22 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Noémi wrote:

They are in the list as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shocked

Prehistoric elephants are already extinct. Mammoths, mastodons, paleoloxodons, gomotheriums, stegodons, anancuses, etc.... Smile
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Noémi wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Noémi wrote:

Prehistoric elephants are already extinct. Mammoths, mastodons, paleoloxodons, gomotheriums, stegodons, anancuses, etc.... Smile

So those are nor elephants...I am really a dummy about these things geek Embarassed
I'll send you a PM Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Sounds a good idea to me, especially when we have a new wave of new prehistoric proboscidian models headed by Eofauna! elephant

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 6:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Sounds a good idea to me, especially when we have a new wave of new prehistoric proboscidian models headed by Eofauna! elephant

Yes Very Happy elephant

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 5:31 pm

Is the list actually? I still missing the passerine birds and Cephalopods for example

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2020 9:02 pm

Thankyou Andreas, - I have added the perching birds ( passerines), but can't find a topic of Cephalopods scratch

If you find more, a link would be of help Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 1:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou  Andreas, - I have added the perching birds ( passerines), but can't find a topic of Cephalopods scratch

If you find more, a link would be of help Very Happy

Here :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 2:59 pm

Thankyou Very Happy
Should you find other missing, just PM me flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 5:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou Very Happy
Should you find other missing, just PM me  flower

Okay

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou Very Happy
Should you find other missing, just PM me  flower

pm sent :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 3:56 pm

Small wild cats is missing in that list :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show-Us-Yours : List of topics
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3