Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?

Go down 
+61
Farm collector
TriUK
PeGe
Florian
barracudacat
Wilorvise
Logan'sArk
Hornet18
Tupolew Tu-154
Menphis
gatomaq
Blublub
fatduck
widukind
gillon76
luis correzola
nyarlahotep
Dutch Bear
Bloodrayne
Bowhead Whale
ze_neto
christinavanderschouw
Jupiter Caine
bjarki12
xacaxa
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
Hartebeest
Robert
MCLERC88
Anne from Norway
JamesPanda
Night Elf
cougar62
Sergey
Forest Tinker
john2xtheman
donny ong
Roger
VASILIS
Gwaine
jarda
Fossa
wezeltje79
TheSpottedCat
Carola
Dum_my
quagga
didusineptus
MartinH
Dunfold
smilodoncalifornicus
citizen5
Jetty
Saien
lucky luke
costicuba
SUSANNE
Takama
NightLioness
arafan
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:08 am

1. Crowned crane
2. Saiga
3. Common loon
4. Cock-of-the-rock
5. Bongo
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Welcome to both of you, it is nice to see that a topic like this one is bringing two new members with a very good taste. :)

gillon76 wrote:
elephant seal (bull)
bear cat
rhinoceros hornbill
philippine eagle
sumstran rhino
serow
takin
bongo
northern right whale dolphin
southern right whale dolphin

fatduck wrote:
1) Clouded leopard
2) Yak
3) Musk Ox
4) Gaur
5)Marbled cat

Country/State : france

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:56 am

Figurines 2017:

1 Lycaon
2 Jabiru d'Asie
3 impala (mâle,femelle et bébé)
4 Bubale de Coke
5 Bongo

6 Girafe femelle
7 Antilope indienne femelle
8 Rhinocéros Blanc
9 Tigre de sibérie
10 Coati
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 4:21 pm

1. Himalayan (moon) asiatic bear
2. Sloth bear
3. Elephant seal (bull)
4. Bear cat
5. Harpia eagle
6. Philippine-eagle
7. Eagle owl
8. Polar owl[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:12 am

My wishes for 2017 are

. Sumatran Rhino
. Sloth Bear
. Saiga Antelope
. Nyala Antelope
. Bongo Antelope
. A good Plain Zebra
. Dhole
. Axis Deer
. South American Swamp Deer
. Patagonian Hare
. Topi Antelope
. Elk
. Pronhorn
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:09 am

gatomaq wrote:
My wishes for 2017 are

. Sumatran Rhino
. Sloth Bear
. Saiga Antelope
. Nyala Antelope
. Bongo Antelope
. A good Plain Zebra
. Dhole
. Axis Deer
. Patagonian Hare
. Topi Antelope
. Elk
. Pronhorn

Welcome onf forum and thanks for your interesting suggestions! I am surprised that so many people wants a dhole and I believe CollectA will release soon a saiga antelope, just a personal supposition. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:31 am

Code:
Welcome onf forum and thanks for your interesting suggestions! I am surprised that so many people wants a dhole and I believe CollectA will release soon a saiga antelope, just a personal supposition. Very Happy

Yes Saiga will be great

My main issue now is find the collecta figures, here in Canada.

Not easy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:02 pm

gatomaq wrote:
Code:

Yes Saiga will be great

My main issue now is find the collecta figures, here in Canada.

Not easy

CollectA is not easy to find anywhere, I guess. Most of us acquire them through online hsops. Our friend Sean [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], carries a small part of their range and it is a Canadian online shop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Code:

CollectA is not easy to find anywhere, I guess. Most of us acquire them through online hsops. Our friend Sean @Sbell, carries a small part of their range and it is a Canadian online shop

Yes, Sean has some Collecta figures and I bought to him in the past. I talked with him yesterday and he told me the Canada distributor is not operating anymore.
Bad news, becuause the Collecta figures, are my favourites (Specially the ungulates)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:27 pm

gatomaq wrote:
My wishes for 2017 are

. Sumatran Rhino
. Sloth Bear
. Saiga Antelope
. Nyala Antelope
. Bongo Antelope
. A good Plain Zebra
. Dhole
. Axis Deer
. Patagonian Hare
. Topi Antelope
. Elk
. Pronhorn

Welcome here, great suggestions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: My wishes   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:29 am

I want:
Canary Goat
Canary dog: "Bardino"
Australian animals
Prehistoric mammals
Bonobos family
clouded panther

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:43 pm

What I would want to see in the future from CollectA would be a deluxe large scale Ceratosaurus nasicornis turn up in their dinosaur line. Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 3:06 am

I have more wishes:

Chinese Water Deer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Siberian Roe Deer

Female Nilgai

Ringtailed Cat

Country/State : CZ

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 5:33 pm

My wishes for 2017:

1. Sumatran rhinoceros
2. Javan rhinoceros
3. Sloth bear
4. Asian black bear
5. Spectacled bear
6. Aardvark
7. Giant armadillo
8. Clouded leopard
9. Bongo
10. Leopard seal
11. Nyala (male)
12. Topi
13. Gelada
14. Common eland
15. Ring-tailed lemur
16. Red ruffed lemur
17. Honey badger
18. Grey langur
19. Hamadryas baboon
20. De Brazza's monkey
21. Addax
22. Siberian ibex (male)
23. Golden takin
24. Silvery gibbon
25. Elephant seal (bull)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Hornet18 wrote:
My wishes for 2017:

1. Sumatran rhinoceros
2. Javan rhinoceros
3. Sloth bear
4. Asian black bear
5. Spectacled bear
6. Aardvark
7. Giant armadillo
8. Clouded leopard
9. Bongo
10. Leopard seal
11. Nyala (male)
12. Topi
13. Gelada
14. Common eland
15. Ring-tailed lemur
16. Red ruffed lemur
17. Honey badger
18. Grey langur
19. Hamadryas baboon
20. De Brazza's monkey
21. Addax
22. Siberian ibex (male)
23. Golden takin
24. Silvery gibbon
25. Elephant seal (bull)

Welcome here, good suggestions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Horne ! Wellcome from Denmark too Very Happy

You are right, - CollectA does not have any lemurs Shocked

I would prefer any other than the ringtailed one. Not because they aren't wonderful, but several other brands have them Very Happy

Logan'sArk

Logan'sArk

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:42 am

Musk ox and takin

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 11:21 am

A great US-based distributor and perhaps a little earlier on availability? Very Happy (you wouldn't happen to have an up-to-date list would you?)

I think most of the animal figures I'd like have already been suggested.

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 7:14 am

These are some very nice lists and pictures!  I've noticed that this company has improved a great deal in recent years in terms of sculpt, detail, and unusual species choices.  I'm mostly interested in their prehistoric life, so these are the animals I'd like to see them create.

Dinosaurs:
Titanosaur
Einiosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Coahuilaceratops
a larger, more up to date Brachiosaurus
Massospondylus
More feathered dinosaurs

Other prehistoric life:
Helicoprion
Estemmenosuchus
Basilosaurus
Megistotherium
Thylacosmilus
a more up to date Paraceratherium/Indricotherium
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 8:19 am

Not forget: This one: Uintatherium (or Eobasileus)

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 8:41 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

I also make them this suggestion ! I want to see one bounce

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:07 am

Quote :
Quote :
I also make them this suggestion ! I want to see one

He is a very cool looking creature, no doubt about it!  I'd love to see them make one as well.

I'd also like to see them make his smaller relatives such as Coryphodon and the condylarths.  Of course, they would need to be smaller scaled than the rest of the line.  Most of their mammals are true giants in terms of size, especially compared to the ones by bullyland and safari.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:01 am

barracudacat wrote:

I'd also like to see them make his smaller relatives such as Coryphodon and the condylarths.  Of course, they would need to be smaller scaled than the rest of the line.  Most of their mammals are true giants in terms of size, especially compared to the ones by bullyland and safari.

You are so right !!! I would love to see them much smaller too Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Yes, smaller pre mammals were also good. For example:

Eohippus

Leptictidium

Hexameryx

Hoplitomeryx

More comes later

Logan'sArk

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:06 pm

Females for all the males.

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?   COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA makes your wishes come true!!! ... what you want to see in 2017?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next