Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Action Products animals in my zoo

Go down 
+18
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
Oryx7557
Roger
Froggie
Ana
Taos
ken yeo
WILLYBACOMAN
baltimore zoo
Sergey
skysthelimit
jhudstone
lucky luke
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
widukind
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 10:38 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
Congratulations Andreas! Galago is probably one of the most exciting figures of the whole series! I surely didn't mind having one.
These two are already at the wiki but to those that visit this topic, I want to point to the respective TAW page.

You want for TAW a picture from the full set in the box?

Andreas, considering the way the Actions Products page is built, I don't even know where to put a picture of the full set. Though, I believe it may be of interest and I will surely will manage a way to put it. Is there any year written?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
Congratulations Andreas! Galago is probably one of the most exciting figures of the whole series! I surely didn't mind having one.
These two are already at the wiki but to those that visit this topic, I want to point to the respective TAW page.

You want for TAW a picture from the full set in the box?

Andreas, considering the way the Actions Products page is built, I don't even know where to put a picture of the full set. Though, I believe it may be of interest and I will surely will manage a way to put it. Is there any year written?

So i will share it here. If you want, so you can add it :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:18 pm

WOW, I would love the galago and vampire bat!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Thanks , that are also my favourites

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:57 pm

I want ,this set of noctunal animals. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 7:12 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 9:51 pm

Very nice. Even the packaging is cool.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:19 am

Thank you Andreas! I will find surely a use for your picture. I think it is interesting enough. I hope you find someday the Asian set! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:22 am

Roger wrote:
Thank you Andreas! I will find surely a use for your picture. I think it is interesting enough. I hope you find someday the Asian set! Very Happy

Thank you,but I think only the pangolin could be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 9:52 am

Very Happy very interesting set! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 10:38 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

The pangolin for sure and I love all pangolins. There is also a fruit bat in that set, if you don't find it interesting, maybe you already know the species?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

The pangolin for sure and I love all pangolins. There is also a fruit bat in that set, if you don't find it interesting, maybe you already know the species?

I will look. But the fruit bat i have, so it is not interesting for searching Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 7:59 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

I will look. But the fruit bat i have, so it is not interesting for searching Wink

Ah! Laughing The fruit bat is in that same page. Rolling Eyes Well, you already suspect what I will ask now. Could you please take a picture of the bat in its full glory to be shared at the Toy Animal Wiki? Wink

PostSubject: Re: The Action Products animals in my zoo   The Action Products animals in my zoo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Action Products animals in my zoo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4