Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)

Go down 
+33
Master_Cat
aandmkw
animalluvr6
BornThisWay
swordmaster0813
Vivien
Tupolew Tu-154
PeGe
Cyhyraeth
STORMnl
joaovinicius16
WILLYBACOMAN
Mastiffcat
Gabe
Silver Unicornis
Kikimalou
Wildheart
SyLoBe
Roger
Admin
Lasersword1973
remrock02
Kristie
ken yeo
Suebeedo
Joan Milelire
baltimore zoo
SUSANNE
Shardur
Numa
remowshake
HKHollinstone
Sergey
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 pm

...Thank you all my friends!

Lasersword1973 wrote:
Congratulations Sergey. I am actually agreed that they are very well sculpted. I have seen then in person and I was amazed. My only problem is that I couldn't finance it anymore once I added them in my collections. Because as we all know, once you started in one line, it won't stop from there only. You will keep on buying to make the series is finally completed. It's like a Pringles' ads, once you popped, you can't stop!

...Exactly Ron! You has already problems with the nice Schleich,s collection line "Arelan" ("Bayala")! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
At first I,ve saw one Papo,s lion-man and then rhino-man (in 2008), but I, thought exactly as you - "...once you started in one line, it won't stop from there only", so I,ve not bought it in 2008. Then I, ve saw Papo tiger-man and crocodile-man (2009) and thougt: "It can will be nice collection of fabulous animal-warriors... But because this models are very expensive I,ve controled myself in 2009. Laughing Laughing Laughing Then in 2010 Papo has made ram (muflon)-man and bird-man on griffin, but I,ve controled myself in 2010 too. At last in 2011 Papo released one more new models - gorilla-man and dragon-man. So for today Papo line gorgeous animal-warriors numbers 8 nice models and... I,ve surrendered to "animal-warriors" at last! Laughing Laughing Laughing
But what I,ll doing now with Schleich,s nice animal models near it,s heros by lines "Bayala" and "New Heros"? I must make a choice alternative! As our Torben say: "The new collections can be very cruel sometimes!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Sergey wrote:

Lasersword1973 wrote:
Congratulations Sergey. I am actually agreed that they are very well sculpted. I have seen them in person and I was amazed. My only problem is that I couldn't finance it anymore once I added them in my collections. Because as we all know, once you started in one line, it won't stop from there only. You will keep on buying to make the series is finally completed. It's like a Pringles' ads, once you popped, you can't stop!

...Exactly Ron! You has already problems with the nice Schleich,s collection line "Arelan" ("Bayala")! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
At first I,ve saw one Papo,s lion-man and then rhino-man (in 2008), but I, thought exactly as you - "...once you started in one line, it won't stop from there only", so I,ve not bought it in 2008. Then I, ve saw Papo tiger-man and crocodile-man (2009) and thougt: "There it can will be nice collection of fabulous animal-warriors... But because this models are very expensive I,ve controled myself in 2009. Laughing Laughing Laughing Then in 2010 Papo has made ram (muflon)-man and bird-man on griffin, but I,ve controled myself in 2010 too. At last in 2011 Papo released one more new models - gorilla-man and dragon-man. So for today Papo line gorgeous animal-warriors numbers 8 nice models and... I,ve surrendered to "animal-warriors" at last! Laughing Laughing Laughing
But what I,ll doing now with Schleich,s nice animal models near it,s heros by lines "Bayala" and "New Heros"? I must make a choice alternative! As our Torben say: "The new collections can be very cruel sometimes!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Indeed. You got my point exactly hit. And they are very cruel and hard to resist. It's like Golum every time he see the Sauron's Ring from the Lord of the Rings. You will definitely becoming more and more addicted of them and possessed from the so called, "my Precious"!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Lasersword1973 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Sergey wrote:

Lasersword1973 wrote:
Congratulations Sergey. I am actually agreed that they are very well sculpted. I have seen then in person and I was amazed. My only problem is that I couldn't finance it anymore once I added them in my collections. Because as we all know, once you started in one line, it won't stop from there only. You will keep on buying to make the series is finally completed. It's like a Pringles' ads, once you popped, you can't stop!

At first I,ve saw one Papo,s lion-man and then rhino-man (in 2008), but I, thought exactly as you - "...once you started in one line, it won't stop from there only", so I,ve not bought it in 2008. Then I, ve saw Papo tiger-man and crocodile-man (2009) and thougt: "There it can will be nice collection of fabulous animal-warriors... But because this models are very expensive I,ve controled myself in 2009. Laughing Laughing Laughing Then in 2010 Papo has made ram (muflon)-man and bird-man on griffin, but I,ve controled myself in 2010 too. At last in 2011 Papo released one more new models - gorilla-man and dragon-man. So for today Papo line gorgeous animal-warriors numbers 8 nice models and... I,ve surrendered to "animal-warriors" at last! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks my friend,

you think like me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Lasersword1973 wrote:

Indeed. You got my point exactly hit. And they are very cruel and hard to resist. It's like Golum every time he see the Sauron's Ring from the Lord of the Rings. You will definitely becoming more and more addicted of them and possessed from the so called, "my Precious"!

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Sergey wrote:

Lasersword1973 wrote:

Thanks my friend,

you think like me Very Happy

partly maybe collectors also helping them to be cruel & understanding!

Sergey

PostSubject: Big pics animal-warriors   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm

...And now there are big pics animal-warriors on oficial Papo site! cheers

www.papo-france.com

And Mufflon(Ram)-Man became a "calling card" of site design! Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 pm

I love the shoe on the gorilla-thing`s left foot lol!
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:02 am

Those are great! I started collecting the "7th Kingdom" action figures by the 4 Horseman (toy sculptors) a few years ago, starting with their Minotaurs, then they made the elephant, hippo, warthog, and rhino figures. They were some of the best figures ever made. SOme of them, the minotaurs (which I have) will sell for over 500 United States dollars, for the set.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 am

smokecombs wrote:
Those are great! I started collecting the "7th Kingdom" action figures by the 4 Horseman (toy sculptors) a few years ago, starting with their Minotaurs, then they made the elephant, hippo, warthog, and rhino figures. They were some of the best figures ever made. SOme of them, the minotaurs (which I have) will sell for over 500 United States dollars, for the set.

WOW! Some lucky collection Very Happy

Do you have pictures of them ? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 am

smokecombs wrote:

...Yeah, please show the pictures friend! It,s very interesting! cheers (I don,t know this animal-warrior set). bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Congratulations, these figures are absolutly fantastic, your pictures are fantastic too! Yours! :)
Any brand has its own style, for example, Papo figures have a warrior style, so warrirors result very good like some animals with a n warrior behaviour! For example, Schleich has a very farm style, so the best warrior is the farm man! The same for animals, farm animals are really nice while hunters turn very cute like cows or sheeps!
These warriors lines in Portugal are very successful even they are expensive! Much uglier and exagerated, more success! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations, these figures are absolutly fantastic, your pictures are fantastic too! Yours! :)
Any brand has its own style, for example, Papo figures have a warrior style, so warrirors result very good like some animals with a n warrior behaviour! For example, Schleich has a very farm style, so the best warrior is the farm man! The same for animals, farm animals are really nice while hunters turn very cute like cows or sheeps!
These warriors lines in Portugal are very successful even they are expensive! Much uglier and exagerated, more success! cheers

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 am

The imagination to come up with these designs ~ WOW!

I am looking forward to seeing what they design for the Papo animal-warrior female line..... Suspect scratch affraid
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 am

Suebeedo wrote:

I am looking forward to seeing what they design for the Papo animal-warrior female line..... Suspect scratch affraid

YESSSSSSSS cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Suebeedo wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm

OK friends, here´s my undoped army:

Papo Warriors
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Those warriors are stunning! So well detailed... I don´t really like the crocodile-man, but the "mansaurus" is awesome!And the lion, and the tiger... You could show a whole battle with all of them!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

SyLoBe wrote:

... I don´t really like the crocodile-man,

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad drunken Laughing
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

No Ohhhhhh, you've hurt Rogers feelings ~ he posed for that figure you know - affraid geek drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

awwww poor Roger Sad

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Well... I don´t like the crocodile man, but I love the crocobert! They are different species, aren´t they?

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Well... I don´t like the crocodile man, but I love the crocobert! They are different species, aren´t they?

Good recovery! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We all love the crocobert! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken bom pale I love you cheers

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:50 am

Roger wrote:
Suebeedo wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken bom pale I love you cheers
jump of joy Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm

cheers

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)   Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo animal-warriors line (Pics!!!)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next