Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……...

Go down 
+6
sbell
WILLYBACOMAN
Anne from Norway
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Chris Sweetman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……...   The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:34 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Oh he's super cute! I love you Love him Very Happy

Roger, here's the Breyer G2 Scratching Foal sculpted by Sarah Rose. (Yes I know it says IDYB but it's my photo Wink I don't have the version without the copyright saved here, it seems.)

The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……... - Page 2 5884scf1

That one in particular is from one of the 2015 mystery foal sets.

Love this one too LeeAnn. Very Happy

BTW did you know that Breyer was an official importer of Britains into the USA during the 1970’s.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……...   The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 12:35 am

Chris Sweetman wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Shocked  affraid What happened to this foal? Laughing Very unusual pose Chris, it reminds me a small marking dog Kosta showed us in 2015. Very Happy

Christophe - yes an unusual pose but captures what real foals do as evidenced with lots of images on the net. Very Happy

Of course it is a real pose, I ment it is was an unusual one in the toys world. It is incredible for me that Herald thought to make it. That's why it let me think about the small marking dogs, a very common pose unreal life but so incredible to see as a toy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The greatest animated sculpture ever captured in plastic ……...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2