Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!

Go down 
+25
Duma
Takama
Bongo
Dutch Bear
shadoweon
Oryx7557
Blublub
Tarunyada
Saarlooswolfhound
Iuri97
Dum_my
trevok4
A-J
Taos
pokeyanyway
Logan'sArk
SchleichWildlife
ghostme9
Geospiza fortis
Gwaine
widukind
SUSANNE
arafan
Roger
NightLioness
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:37 pm

So you're saying we have a poll here for a collective vote on a n unusual species? I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:47 pm

I'm in :-)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Good idea! I can't wait until Schleich reveals the poll..

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SchleichWildlife

SchleichWildlife

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Yes I'm very excited for it! Let's just hope that 'jaguar' doesn't win and that we get a more unusual species from Schleich! Wink

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 am

SchleichWildlife wrote:
Yes I'm very excited for it! Let's just hope that 'jaguar' doesn't win and that we get a more unusual species from Schleich! Wink

I think (or at least hope) that Schleich will filter out the suggestions that they already have to offer. For example, someone suggested panda.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 2:15 am

A poll may be a good idea but it depends of how long is Schleich poll active. We can make a short-time poll as long as everyone is tuned to the forum as the right moment and then, we go all to vote on STS choice. A giant panda as a a winner for a special collector request figure is a big defeat to us, I guess. We all love pandas but it will kill the real enthusiasm of this good initiative from Schleich.

SchleichWildlife

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:20 am

i can't wait for April 18th! I wonder how many poll choices we will get?

Logan'sArk

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:01 am

What I'm doing right now: ooh a... no... what about a... no...no wait! No...

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:22 am

i voted for bongo cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SchleichWildlife

SchleichWildlife

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 am

Oryx7557 wrote:
i voted for bongo cheers cheers
Me too! I voted for a okapi and a bongo! :)

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:55 pm

I said Ocelot since thats not too unheard of and might be something that kids like as well.

ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:46 pm

I said a Jaguar .....

joke jocolor

Logan'sArk

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:10 am

ghostme9 wrote:
I said a Jaguar .....  

joke jocolor

I got scared there for a second! lol!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am

Me too Razz As I didn't saw the Joke at the end of your post Razz XD

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Spectacled bear

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 8:48 pm

I don't know if you got it, but on the German website there are 5 species in the poll:
Sloth
Okapi
Clouded leopard
Bongo
Ringtailed lemur

I'm really exhied to see who wins! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Can't see the poll scratch

But wow, the animals are good! Bongo for the win here?
(As we already have the other animals by other brands like Mojo Fun Wink)

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Did you clicked on the button on the left side? Just not the blue one.

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:15 pm

I don't necessarily collect bongos, but I know a lot STS people would really like to see one so I voted bongo Very Happy
Also, I voted on two different browsers on my laptop and also on my phone. I'm not sure whenever that works scratch but it's worth the try Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:39 pm

arafan wrote:
Did you clicked on the button on the left side? Just not the blue one.

Now it is showing! XD Silly me XD
Late here, I have to go to sleep Sleep Laughing

SchleichWildlife

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:06 am

I voted for a bongo! It was a hard decision between the bongo and okapi, but since they haven't made a bongo before, and it will mean another antelope species which will be great! I am really hoping it wins! :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:34 am

I also voted bongo although it is not my favorite of the list. It is a long wished figure on forum, a new species for major companies and please don't expect a bongo from CollectA because they won't release it. Mojö also gave up from doing it. The list is good, maybe okapi is the least interesting but not as uninteresting as a panda.
Maybe Schleich is not too much interested in a bongo, it is hard to manufacture and they are just releasing an oryx, though, they promised and we do our part voting on it. bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Logan'sArk

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:10 am

I vote bongo!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:29 am

Of course I voted for the bongo, but I bet the Ring tailed lemur will made it-it is the cutest of these animals, well known from the Magdagascar movies, and we all know, what the main custoumers want...so no chance for the Bongo...you see, I'm not very optimistic...
Back to top Go down
Iuri97

Iuri97

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:28 pm

I got to admit, I was torn between the clouded leopard or the bongo. But the clouded leopard has a bigger chance of being made in the future anyway, so I went with the bongo too. Very Happy

Yeah, I´m also really, really, REALLY hoping that the winner is not the lemur. I mean, nothing wrong with lemurs, but they are common as figures already. I don´t feel that we need another one, at least not as this poll´s winner.

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!   Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich is requesting collectors to choose a jungle animal to be released next year!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next