Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The badger from Papo 2016 .....

Go down 
+9
NightLioness
Bloodrayne
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
sbell
costicuba
Roger
Bonobo
SUSANNE
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The badger from Papo 2016 ..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The badger from Papo 2016 .....   The badger from Papo 2016 ..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Iuri97 wrote:

Also, Roger´s lovely badger army for some reason reminded me of that good video whose song never leaves your head: "It´s a badger, badger, badger!" Very Happy

Do you mean that my badgers army looks like this one? affraid Laughing Actually, Mojo badger have some resemblance, though, not as much as ELC. Wink
I won't share the video here once I don't want to be liable for any unexpected consequences. affraid Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iuri97

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The badger from Papo 2016 .....   The badger from Papo 2016 ..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Roger wrote:
Iuri97 wrote:

Also, Roger´s lovely badger army for some reason reminded me of that good video whose song never leaves your head: "It´s a badger, badger, badger!" Very Happy

Do you mean that my badgers army looks like this one? affraid Laughing Actually, Mojo badger have some resemblance, though, not as much as ELC. Wink  
I won't share the video here once I don't want to be liable for any unexpected consequences. affraid Laughing

Actually, Roger, I was refering to their number! The one in the video is a true army too. Laughing

Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!"
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The badger from Papo 2016 .....   The badger from Papo 2016 ..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Nice Pics Susanne and Thanks !! Love the fur sculpt on the figure, not every figure will ever be perfect ..wonder what went wrong...anyway those who want to build a badger army have a new one to go for cheers . Papo should have made this a Yellow throated Marten cyclops

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The badger from Papo 2016 .....   The badger from Papo 2016 ..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Iuri97 wrote:
Well, I DO like it, but yes, I must agree that Papo has done better before. It kind of reminds me of their lynx and their spotted hyena... both of those animals were done better by Mojo in my opinion. Still, it´s not a bad figure at all.

Mushroom MUSHROOM!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The badger from Papo 2016 .....   The badger from Papo 2016 ..... - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2018 6:57 pm

I think with that colouration and the short snout it could be the Meles canescens

The Transcaucasian Badger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The badger from Papo 2016 .....   The badger from Papo 2016 ..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The badger from Papo 2016 .....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2