Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf

Go down 
+3
Tarunyada
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:21 am

Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Papo Puma With Tree House Kids Puma[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:27 am

A interesting figurine :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:40 pm

I love this and all the other figurines produced by Treehouse Kids drunken Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on getting it! They seem quite hard to get here in Europe.. scratch Or at least, insane shipping costs..

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:16 pm

I love this puma as I told you in your additions topic. Does anyone know a complete list of figures released by Tree House Kids? It was interesting to know. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Me too ! I love this model, - she looks like she is really up to mischief cheers

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:59 pm

A nice piece to put on TAI...
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:01 am

widukind wrote:
A interesting figurine :)

I just noticed this puma has five toes on each paw...an interesting figure indeed!

Tarunyada wrote:
I love this and all the other figurines produced by Treehouse Kids drunken Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on getting it! They seem quite hard to get here in Europe.. scratch Or at least, insane shipping costs..
Thank you! Tree House Kids animals are actually a bit hard to find here in the US too. This is the third one I've had in my possession. I had an arabian horse and foal at one time too, but they were knock-offs of two Schleich models.

Roger wrote:
I love this puma as I told you in your additions topic. Does anyone know a complete list of figures released by Tree House Kids? It was interesting to know. Very Happy

I wish I knew of a list. Not a lot comes up when I research them on Google. study

SUSANNE wrote:
Me too ! I love this model, - she looks like she is really up to mischief cheers

lol! She does have a look of mischief!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:02 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:

I wonder if Kiki will add it? Roger said he had never even seen the Puma before.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:22 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

I wonder if Kiki will add it? Roger said he had never even seen the Puma before.

Of course Very Happy It is HERE with your permission Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf   Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree House Kids Puma Walkaround by WhiteLightning Wolf
Page 1 of 1