Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread

Go down 
+49
schleich_poniies
Katy Leven
Neptune
SchleichGirl1997
Ana
Evira
a6point62
Taos
xheyitsjuulx
Burgerenby
Bonnie
crowfoot
Advicot
landrover
Jetty
NightLioness
sortepletter
Schleich GingerNinja
75senta75
Benga
SyLoBe
pipsxlch
bun2013
Zoodirektor
Loustic
Night Elf
Maja-Maus
Pinsel86
pokeyanyway
Dum_my
TheShepherdBlue
SchleichingAround
Roger
onatello
bojan
JonasV
Gwaine
Wilorvise
LittleLady
LeeAnn
ida
SUSANNE
dutchschleich14
Damon
ezra18
Tupolew Tu-154
Sartje
arafan
widukind
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Roger wrote:
I merged several topics about Horse Club Magazine in this single thread. If this is a subject of your interest, please be sure you are watching the topic using the link below. :)

GREAT idea cheers

Thankyou, dear Roger Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:09 am

Roger wrote:
I merged several topics about Horse Club Magazine in this single thread. If this is a subject of your interest, please be sure you are watching the topic using the link below. :)

Thank you Roger!

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 pm

The latest horse Club Magazine and the foal:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Thanks Simone for information and for using this thread. I used the chance to put a info about the new Schleich special carnotaurus to be released in March... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Thanks for sharing. I like the dark brown colour, but why they did it the blue braids...it would be better with just black braids same as the regular one... Is there a preview of next foal in the magazine?

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 pm

I can't wait to find this lil guy, he is so cute!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Zoodirektor

Zoodirektor

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 pm

the number of the foal is the same as the Mini Shetty in Novembre 82981. It must be a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 11:04 pm

He is so cute  I love you  can't wait till he arrives!

onatello wrote:
Thanks for sharing. I like the dark brown colour, but why they did it the blue braids...it would be better with just black braids same as the regular one... Is there a preview of next foal in the magazine?
The braids are indeed not that pretty, but it's suppose to be one of the new Horse Club riders horses in foal form.
And he has also this not so nice braids. (yes it's almost the same model as the Hanoverian mare, but Schleichs calls him a stallion or gelding. So they probably just added the piece...)
Schleich Horse Club Girl 3 and Hanoverian gelding nr. 42413
with very blue/green braids.

I expect one of the other 3 Horse Club horses to be the next as foal.

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 4:40 am

Here's the preview for the next horse Club Magazine
Back to top Go down
bun2013

bun2013

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 5:14 am

A sweet little foal, to go with Number: 42412 - Girl 2 with Andalusian Mare Set
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 am

Oh no, I knew that they are going to make white foal with cream mane same as the adult horse. Genetic nonsense, where is the Schleich's philosophy to educate with their models?! It could be dark foal Blossom with flowers in mane with note "did you know that grey horses are born dark?" And little girls could learn something...

As for the blue braids of Hanoverian foal. I guess they did it because it is supposed to be a colt = little boy, and boys don't wear braids, so they added the blue to make it more boyish, or manful. But I saw lot of real colts on breeders show with braided manes to tiny braids... They could do the blue ribbons to match the adult Storm's style, I don't understand why they dipped whole tip of braids in blue... scratch

Last edited by onatello on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 am

sortepletter wrote:
Here's the preview for the next horse Club Magazine

HER HOOVES GLITTER, SCHLEICH WHY???

Also here is a speculation challenge, which foal do you think they use for the Arab foal, the regular one or the arab-pinto foal?

~
~

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:37 am

Gwaine wrote:

Also here is a speculation challenge, which foal do you think they use for the Arab foal, the regular one or the arab-pinto foal?

Didn't realize the glitter. Well I don't really want the white foal with glitter hooves...

As for the Arabian I hope for the newer Pintabian mold, it would be nice in palomino and I don't like the regular Arabian mold.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:40 am

onatello wrote:
Oh no, I knew that they are going to make white foal with cream mane same as the adult horse. Genetic nonsense, where is the Schleich's philosophy to educate with their models?! It could be dark foal Blossom with flowers in mane with note "did you know that grey horses are born dark?" And little girls could learn something...

If they painted the eyes blue this could pass as cremello or perlino. With black eyes, it indeed doesn't make sense, or maybe it could be a dominant white colour? scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:41 am

onatello wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

Didn't realize the glitter. Well I don't really want the white foal with glitter hooves...

As for the Arabian I hope for the newer Pintabian mold, it would be nice in palomino and I don't like the regular Arabian mold.

Either way this is building conga's...

I fully understand this marketing strategy, but if they are gona do this, at least put in some effort.

~
~

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:50 am

Ana wrote:
onatello wrote:

If they painted the eyes blue this could pass as cremello or perlino. With black eyes, it indeed doesn't make sense, or maybe it could be a dominant white colour? scratch

I don't think they even think about genetics or realistic foal colours, they just want to match it with the adult, it is obvious on their RR grey Holsteiner colt, at leats he has some darker shading. This foal's colour is just identical as on its adult variant..it's sad.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 pm

onatello wrote:
Ana wrote:
onatello wrote:

I don't think they even think about genetics or realistic foal colours, they just want to match it with the adult, it is obvious on their RR grey Holsteiner colt, at leats he has some darker shading. This foal's colour is just identical as on its adult variant..it's sad.

It is exactly it what is happening, no speculation is needed. An easy marketologic idea. It may work but it put these toys as miseducational. Now I am curious to know what we can learn through reading these magazines? scratch

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 pm

onatello wrote:
Gwaine wrote:

I don't think her hooves glitter. Probably the reflection of the paper, since the same effect seems to happen all around the picture too. I'm more unhappy about the unrealistic colour and the pink dots they slapped on the manes and tail...

I think/hope the Pintabian since they haven't used the mold very much in comparison to the Arabian, yet.

Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 am

Roger wrote:
onatello wrote:
Ana wrote:
onatello wrote:

It is exactly it what is happening, no speculation is needed. An easy marketologic idea. It may work but it put these toys as miseducational. Now I am curious to know what we can learn through reading these magazines? scratch

Probably the basic: Friendship! mostly because of the new Comic.
Before they put in some information about the Horse's breed, but I ain't sure it still contains that part. (Haven't received the magazine yet)

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 11:06 am

Benga1996 wrote:
Roger wrote:
onatello wrote:
Ana wrote:
onatello wrote:

Before they put in some information about the Horse's breed, but I ain't sure it still contains that part. (Haven't received the magazine yet)

Frindship? I thought these magazines were more equine oriented with a touch of friendship, of course. Don't they have the Smurfs to talk about blue friendship on Blue Ocean magazines? Laughing

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Benga1996 wrote:
Roger wrote:
onatello wrote:
Ana wrote:
onatello wrote:

Frindship? I thought these magazines were more equine oriented with a touch of friendship, of course. Don't they have the Smurfs to talk about blue friendship on Blue Ocean magazines? Laughing

I haven’t seen it, (it isn’t delivered yet) but the fact that they added a comic about the Horse Club girls. And the foals are similar to their horses (and not very realistic). Makes me think/fear they change their approach to friendship with a touch of equine. Won’t be surprised if they’re working on a Tv-serie as competitor for Spirit riding free. ( or maybe I’m just very pessimistic estimating Schleich’s business approach). Blue Friendship Laughing actually sounds quite fun.

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:49 am

I have finally managed to get a subscription to this h*ll thing, I hope the hano foal is still in that.
No more begging on the forum or dragging myself through endless kilometers of ebay.

~
~

Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:45 pm

Gwaine wrote:
I have finally managed to get a subscription to this h*ll thing, I hope the hano foal is still in that.
No more begging on the forum or dragging myself through endless kilometers of ebay.
Congrats!
So they're delivering not only to Germany and Austria?
But I don't want to subscribe at all, I don't need all of the foals, just the ones I like, and guess there will be less and less of nice ones...

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Source: Schleichmonster via Instagram

The next foal has been revealed, it is indeed the arabian foal from the regular collection recolored as Mystery.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~
~

Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Thank you for sharing!
I had actualy hoped it would be the pintabian foal.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread   Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Horse Clube Magazine thread
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next