Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***

Go down 
+26
75senta75
Dark Pegasus
SyLoBe
WhiteLightning Wolf
XantheRose
lucky luke
Wilorvise
Florian
AkaiHawke
PeGe
A-J
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Bloodrayne
Roger
costicuba
SeanieP
Ana
Dum_my
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
widukind
Mgarat
LeeAnn
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:10 am

Ooh, they're all so cool! Nice work! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 am

I wish I could buy them all!!
They are all beautiful.
And, what I find important, they all have such a character!
Every animal is unique, even when you paint the same animal for a commission.
Keep up the fantastic work :3

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:23 am

Ohhh!!!!! They are just wonderful !!! I love you drunken

I ADORE especially the cats !! They are ...I am out of superlatives scratch WOW !!!! cheers bounce Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Nice repaints Fallon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 5:37 pm

A-J wrote:
Ooh, they're all so cool! Nice work! cheers

Thank you! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
I wish I could buy them all!!
They are all beautiful.
And, what I find important, they all have such a character!
Every animal is unique, even when you paint the same animal for a commission.
Keep up the fantastic work :3

Thank you so much, Karin! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh!!!!! They are just wonderful !!! I love you drunken

I ADORE especially the cats !! They are ...I am out of superlatives scratch  WOW !!!! cheers bounce Applause

Laughing Thank you so much, Susanne! I love painting all those cats! Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Nice repaints Fallon :)

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Fantastic
customs, Fallon! Obviously I have to comment the wonderful job you did with the Safari Canada lynx. It looks so wonderful. I hope someday to have the chance of getting a repainted Iberian lynx from you to join to my Kosta's masterpiece. Very Happy 
It is impressive the work witht he tortoiseshell and I also have to comment again how fortunate is Mojö's cat as a sculpt, whatever is the color or idea, it works always perfectly withthat figure.
By the way, I will merge your topics. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Roger wrote:
Fantastic
customs, Fallon! Obviously I have to comment the wonderful job you did with the Safari Canada lynx. It looks so wonderful.

Oh yes, this Canada Lynx is one of my favorite Fallon`s repaints Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Roger wrote:
Fantastic
customs, Fallon! Obviously I have to comment the wonderful job you did with the Safari Canada lynx. It looks so wonderful. I hope someday to have the chance of getting a repainted Iberian lynx from you to join to my Kosta's masterpiece. Very Happy 
It is impressive the work witht he tortoiseshell and I also have to comment again how fortunate is Mojö's cat as a sculpt, whatever is the color or idea, it works always perfectly withthat figure.
By the way, I will merge your topics. Very Happy

Thank you so much, Roger. The Safari LTD lynx is probably still my favorite out of all the repaints I've done. I really enjoyed bringing the fur texture of that sculpt to attention. It does look completely different with just a little paint! (Although I still need to get around to fixing the pads on the paws. Embarassed )

Also, a big thank you for retrieving all my topics and merging them with this one! Very Happy Thank you, thank you!

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 pm

I know I promised wolves tonight but I'll show a fox instead. Very Happy

Here is a silver fox (Safari LTD Fox).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also...I apologize not having pictures of the other side of it. Embarassed It sold shortly after I did it and I didn't get the chance of taking more photos before sending it off to its new owner.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:56 am

Fallon, it is a very nice custom, clearly inspiring for me Applause
Back to top Go down
zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 8:07 am

very nice Repaint. Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Fallon, you are very welcome! Very Happy Oh, it is not fair that you show a wonderful silver fox when I am still dreaming with a lynx. Crying or Very sad Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 7:56 pm

A silver fox !!! How absolutely wonderful cheers

A truely beautyful repaint, - and the model goes very well with that colour Applause

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Fallon, it is a very nice custom, clearly inspiring for me Applause
Thank you! Very Happy

zirkoon wrote:
very nice Repaint. Good Job.

Thank you! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Fallon, you are very welcome! Very Happy Oh, it is not fair that you show a wonderful silver fox when I am still dreaming with a lynx. Crying or Very sad Wink

Thank you, Roger! Wink

widukind wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
A silver fox !!! How absolutely wonderful cheers

A truely beautyful repaint, - and the model goes very well with that colour Applause

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 10:39 am

They look so realistic, well done!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 am

SyLoBe wrote:
They look so realistic, well done!

Thank you! Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Wow, what a beautiful repaint! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 11:16 am

Wow that is a nice color for that model Very Happy LOVE it

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Very well done!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 2:57 am

Ana wrote:
Wow, what a beautiful repaint! cheers
Thank you! Very Happy
Dum_my wrote:
Wow that is a nice color for that model Very Happy LOVE it
Thank you! Very Happy
Shanti wrote:
Very well done!! Very Happy
Thank you! Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 3:01 am

First off, Merry Christmas everyone!

I apologize for being so inactive on here so here's my latest Custom Commission:

This is Roanoke, a mid-content wolfdog belonging to CoyWolfDen on Instagram. Base model is the Schleich Berom wolf figure. Features custom sculpted extended tail, sculpted fur extentions on back legs, sides, mane, and underside. Painted with acrylics and sealed with Krylon Matte Finish spray.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 7:26 am

Beautieful work Fallon :)

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 1:43 pm

widukind wrote:
Beautieful work Fallon :)
Thank you, Andreas!

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Oooh, it's so cool! Shocked
Great work cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***   mojo - WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint*** - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WhiteLightning's Repaints! ***UPDATE***4.7.18***Safari LTD Dingo into Grey Wolf Resculpt Repaint***
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next