Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!

Go down 
+15
NightLioness
widukind
Roger
WhiteLightning Wolf
Saarlooswolfhound
quagga
Duck-Anch-Amun
sbell
Ana
Anne from Norway
Night Elf
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
landrover
Takama
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Excellent Paige! Those are really wonderful news! Here is the wished and expected American series. bounce bounce I already created a list on TAI. still missing some and all pictures, of course. But I am really crazy to see how they look like. bounce bounce
That series has a lot of unusual species as Andreas noted and it will make lots of collectors happy. I see a manatee to Julie, a tapir for Gedevan, a pupfish to Sean, a good batch for Andreas and I am sure most of us will love to collect the whole series. bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Roger wrote:
....... I already created a list on TAI. still missing some and all pictures, of course. ........

cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:09 pm

I posted some photos in my new additions thread, here is a link:
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t7478p900-saarlooswolfhound-s-new-additions-updated-august-22nd-ww-coyote-brand-new-2016-yowies

And Roger, or really anyone who will do this, I can send you photos of the few yowies I have via email if I am sent one to upload to TAI. I have 6 of the new series so far.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 2:40 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I posted some photos in my new additions thread, here is a link:
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t7478p900-saarlooswolfhound-s-new-additions-updated-august-22nd-ww-coyote-brand-new-2016-yowies

And Roger, or really anyone who will do this, I can send you photos of the few yowies I have via email if I am sent one to upload to TAI. I have 6 of the new series so far.

That would be great, Paige. You can send them for me or to Susanne. Will you collect them all? I'd love to make a gallery like this one with your blue pictures. Very Happy
If you crop them 800x600 or square, it will result in a beautiful gallery, you can also use a Lego Block for size comparison if you wish. Or, you can just take them as you wish and we make good use of it.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:17 am

Wow, that's very interesting Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:02 am

Just an update for people, there are 6 yowies posted on TAI thanks to Susanne's help and my photos so go check them out if you are interested in closer photos. Very Happy Hopefully I or other people can find more soon to share.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:04 am

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:02 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Just an update for people, there are 6 yowies posted on TAI thanks to Susanne's help and my photos so go check them out if you are interested in closer photos. Very Happy Hopefully I or other people can find more soon to share.

Thanks Paige, they're really great! Very Happy
I am really very curious to see more and it seems we don't know the complete list yet? scratch

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Thanks Paige. None near me yet, alas.
American Eagle,
Attwater's Prairie Chicken
Ivory-billed woodpecker
Palila
California condor
Leatherback turtle
Vaquita
Black footed ferret
Devil's Hole Pupfish
Phantasmal poison frog
Florida manatee
Horned Guan
Jaguar
Golden Lion tamarin
Utah prairie dog
American crocodile
California tiger salamander
Whale shark
South American tapir

I think if I wrote down from the .PDF properly

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Those are correct I believe, there's 24 and the eagle is a bonus model. Btw I found more models so hopefully more photos will be posted by tomorrow so stand by. Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Those are correct I believe, there's 24 and the eagle is a bonus model. Btw I found more models so hopefully more photos will be posted by tomorrow so stand by. Very Happy

25? I see 19 with eagle? Are there more? bounce bounce bounce bounce

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:27 pm

The new boxes say that there is 24 new ones to collect and a bonus eagle. The "poster" they sent out has 19 including the eagle, but they also have new characters (6). So the tally I suppose is 24 new "models" including the characters and then the eagle is a bonus.
18 new animals for the series
6 new characters
eagle bonus
=25 models altogether

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:59 pm

OK, my doubt was related with the 24 figures when I was only able of seeing 18+1 animals. the 6 characters Paige mentioned surely explain the discrepancy. Very Happy Oh, I am eager to see what Paige has found: bounce bounce

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Roger wrote:
OK, my doubt was related with the 24 figures when I was only able of seeing 18+1 animals. the 6 characters Paige mentioned surely explain the discrepancy. Very Happy Oh, I am eager to see what Paige has found: bounce bounce

Oh yes, that not interesting figurines i dont see Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:01 am

Okay, how did I miss the list? That pupfish is a must-have!

Of course, I haven't seen these in Canada either. So I will probably never find one. Therefore I will need to buy or trade!

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Andreas, you don't see and you don't want to see for sure, I wished they were all animals but 19 is already a very good series. It is also great to know that Sean found the Devil's Hole. Laughing
A new beautiful blue gallery is being built on TAI thanks to Paige, here! bounce

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, you don't see and you don't want to see for sure, I wished they were all animals but 19 is already a very good series. It is also great to know that Sean found the Devil's Hole. Laughing
A new beautiful blue gallery is being built on TAI thanks to Paige, here! bounce

Oh, I don't have that one--I only just discovered that it existed. Of course, those don't come to Canada, so I'm not sure how I will find it...

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 pm

sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:

Oh, I don't have that one--I only just discovered that it existed. Of course, those don't come to Canada, so I'm not sure how I will find it...

I know you don't have it, you discovered the information and it was a bad joke with the name of the fish that I find funny. geek I am sure you'll easily get it with the help of one of our North American friends. They were very kind helping many of us, European collectors, finding some of the figures from the previous Yowies USA series. :)

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:30 pm

OMG :O Our friends in the US have to prepare a lot of demands from Europe for sure Very Happy So many rare species and yeah Roger, there is also a lot for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Ok, finally 4 more photos have been added to the new series on TAI. The lion tamarin, bald eagle, palila, and whale shark. Go ahead and take a look. Very Happy

May I ask though, why is there a goose in the list? As far as my knowledge there isn't one for this series. scratch

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 pm

Thanks Paige, the blue gallery is growing! Very Happy I don't know why I listed a blue-winged goose in that list. Maybe I am seeing too much blue these days. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:01 pm

I like especially the golden lion tamarin :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Prairie chicken and leatherback sea turtle have been added on TAI. Go check it out. Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:57 am

What a cool Attwater's Prairie Chicken, Paige! How long we will need to wait to see another figure of that subspecies? These Yowies are very nice considering they are egg toys. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:40 pm

A must have that chicken :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next