Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!

Go down 
+15
NightLioness
widukind
Roger
WhiteLightning Wolf
Saarlooswolfhound
quagga
Duck-Anch-Amun
sbell
Ana
Anne from Norway
Night Elf
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
landrover
Takama
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 pm

I'm feeling mildly jealous. Stores seem stuck on the first series around here. :)

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Don't be too jealous... My own town doesn't have them, but luckily I travel around a little and have found a few places who have new ones.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
quagga

Country/State : Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:34 pm

The store closest to my house still has the old series but the Walmart in the next town over has the new ones. I plan to go there next week.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:41 pm

My local store has just started to get them in! I got a horned guan today that I will try to take a photo and get it posted an TAI soon.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
My local store has just started to get them in! I got a horned guan today that I will try to take a photo and get it posted an TAI soon.

bounce bounce cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:44 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

bounce bounce cheers

Yes, one more! bounce bounce ... and a unusual turkey like thing. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:09 pm

That leaves only 6 left from the list for me. I think most stores should be getting them in the US soon as old stock is bought and replaced. But I warn anyone buying them sometimes they put old ones in new boxes... :/

quagga

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:27 pm

My store finally has them. I only got the woodpecker and the salamander. I have an extra salamander and two extra woodpeckers if anyone wants to trade for some of the other us yowies.
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 8:09 pm

I fear old stock will be the death of my sanity :)

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Horned guan and American Crocodile are now available to see on TAI. :)

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Baah! My Walmart still hasn't gotten the new ones in! Maybe I will do a little traveling around to other Walmarts. I'd really like to get that black footed ferret!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:32 pm

The blue gallery is almost complete. Look what they did with the crocodile to make it fit inside of a capsule. :afraid: you can open a swap thread to give good use to your spares if you wish or you all will need a good dentist soon.
I hope that we, nom Americans will have the chance of getting some of them. I am eager to see the Utah prairie dog. bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Thanks for the pics :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Roger wrote:
...you can open a swap thread to give good use to your spares if you wish or you all will need a good dentist soon. .....

Laughing  Laughing

Roger wrote:
..... I hope that we, non Americans will have the chance of getting some of them..... bounce

bounce bounce Yes  ! Yes ! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 6:26 am

Roger wrote:
The blue gallery is almost complete. Look what they did with the crocodile to make it fit inside of a capsule. :afraid: you can open a swap thread to give good use to your spares if you wish or you all will need a good dentist soon.
I hope that we, nom Americans will have the chance of getting some of them. I am eager to see the Utah prairie dog. bounce
I'm most excited for the ferret and prairie dog, trust me I'm looking everywhere! Laughing

widukind wrote:
Thanks for the pics :)
You are very welcome Andreas.

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:
...you can open a swap thread to give good use to your spares if you wish or you all will need a good dentist soon. .....

Laughing  Laughing

Roger wrote:
..... I hope that we, non Americans will have the chance of getting some of them..... bounce

bounce bounce Yes  ! Yes ! Very Happy
Susanne, you were on my list already to get models to the moment I get some extras for you! Roger I can help you too, all I ask is for patience because I can't go spend 50$ on yowies (though I'd LOVE to Rolling Eyes ). You guys can email your list of which ones you want or just PM me that you want the series and I will do my best to help if I can given some time! sunny cheers flower (I'm already helping some people with trades). Very Happy

quagga

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:38 pm

I just purchased my second and third rounds. Now I have the jaguar, pupfish, prairie chicken, tapir, prairie dog, and guan to add to the salamander and woodpecker. I have extras of the prairie dog.
Back to top Go down
quagga

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 pm

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 Img_0511
New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 Img_0512
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Great finds! I can't wait to get the tapir and prairie dog!

quagga

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:48 pm

I think the prairie dog is really cute!
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Love that pup fish. Hope I can track one down eventually.

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 9:52 pm

Fantastic and congratulations Quaga! I was sure I'd love to get one of these prairie dogs and now that I know it, I am more sure of it. Very Happy
Thanks for your kind offer Paige, I'll wait that you complete your series and after it I'll check the few ones I want. The rodent is for sure! Very Happy
Susanne, sorry for stealing your dentist joke. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Now i have seen a pic of all my wishes :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:29 pm

They are ALL fantastic cheers

Congratulatios, Quagga sunny Very Happy

quagga

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:14 am

I have two extra prairie dogs
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:16 am

Close ups of the Prairie dog and Vaquita are on TAI now. The vaquita is splendid, the prairie dog looks a little funny to me but hey, its still a pretty good model and I have a small prairie dog town growing on my shelf (I have 4 models now). That leaves only the Condor, Ferret, and Tapir for me to get, only one of which we know what it looks like from above. study Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!   New 2016 Yowies USA series now available! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 2016 Yowies USA series now available!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next