Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?

Go down 
+7
Taos
widukind
costicuba
Ana
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? Empty
PostSubject: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:04 pm

I was just checking my box of New-Ray dogs, and found my two Chap Mei dogs that have been hiding for a long time cheers

I love them very, very much, and I wonder if some of you have other Chap Mei pets to show ? Very Happy

Afghan Hound with eye make-up drunken Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool poodle with warm rug and bracelets Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 10:41 pm

I used to have some of these I think, they came with little plastic clothes and other accessories. I had a collie and that poodle I think but they've been long gone unfortunately... Wonderful pair you have there though. Very Happy

I just googled it and they made lots of dogs apparently, even cats too. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I used to have some of these I think, they came with little plastic clothes and other accessories. I had a collie and that poodle I think but they've been long gone unfortunately... Wonderful pair you have there though. Very Happy

I just googled it and they made lots of dogs apparently, even cats too. Very Happy

Very interesting !!! Thankyou very much, Paige cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 12:28 am

There are several dogs from Chap Mei, curiously and sadly, since yesterday, I am not being able of accessing Emilia's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website with her fabulous collection or we could surely find a complete collection of these.
I don't have Chap Mei Dogs, so the solution is that our community gets envolved on it. They can still be bought from Aliexpress, I'll use a picture of one of my favorites only to illustrate because it is not supposed that we use them.
I think it is a Harrier, those dogs that used to hunt foxes, isn't it nice? Ha, I find your dogs very Chap Mei, what means they're unique. Very Happy
Picture from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sirs from AliExpress, it is just an external link, I am not using your picture in a wrong way.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 8:45 am

Ohh, Thankyou, Roger Applause

They look like they are from a different series ! Beautyful doggies Very Happy

I hope somebody has them and will supply pictures for TAI drunken

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:43 am

Very Happy They are very funny! Thank you for sharing Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:45 am

Emilia's website is working again and we can see her Chap Mei dogs here! I wished she was entering her collection on TAI but for any reason she is having no chance of doing it. So, I hope you are successful getting pictures in this topic. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:24 am

This is wonderful ! Thankyou, Roger cheers

I see that I have the dachshound too from the other set Very Happy Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:11 am

Great topic Susanne and great dogs too :)
I realy like Chap Mei ...and so the dogs line.
So I`ll help to this topic with my 3 Chap Mei dogs Wink
And also with photos for TAI (I`ll send them to Susanne)

Let`s start with one of Roger`s favorite Chap Mei dog models :)
On Aliexpress, they call it : Beagle ... but I think Roger is absolutely right ...it look`s far more like Harrier.
So I will also call it like this.
My Chap Mei Harrier :

And one comperation photo with Papo German shepherd :

Last edited by costicuba on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:30 am

And ... Photobucket doesn`t give me to upload more photos this nigt... Mad
so, I`ll try again tomorrow Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:38 am

Photobucket loves suspense! Suspect
Ohohohoh, this Beagle/Harrier/English Foxhound is probably the nicest Chap Mei figure I have ever seen! Shocked It is so beautiful, lovely face, a perfect pose and nice colors! Congratulations and looking forward to see what more you've found. bounce bounce

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you for your comment Roger :)
Today, Photobucket is more friendly to me, so ..more photos :)

Next dog :
Chap Mei German shepherd :

And together with his Papo friend :

Last edited by costicuba on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:34 pm

And the last from me (I hope for now...) :

Chap Mei Great Dane :

And of course, he also has a Papo friend :) :

Last edited by costicuba on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:22 am

Interesting how ears can change so much a figure. Those great Danes look almost a different breed although it is just a question of earing sports. Laughing German shepherd is also a great figure but there is no doubts my favorite is the Harrier. These Chap Mei dogs are much more convincent than their wild animals and not wanting to talk about their crazy dinos. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:24 am

Chap Mei dogs are nice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:15 am

Thank you for your comments Roger and Andreas :)

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Love the Chap Mei dogs and would agree that the Beagle looks more a Harrier!

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:20 pm

I never knew Chap Mei had all these wonderful dogs! The German Shepherd has stolen my heart! drunken

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
I never knew Chap Mei had all these wonderful dogs! The German Shepherd has stolen my heart! drunken

They have indeed a very interesting and nice dog models.
And I also love this German Shepherd Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:53 pm

Help !!!! I missed these wonderful pictures of fantastic models of beautyful dogs affraid

You are a lucky collector, Kosta, - I LOVE them bounce cheers Applause

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 3:23 pm

I recently found my first Chap Mei dog on ebay. The vendor described it as 'no name', but 'similar to Schleich'.
Here compared to trusty old Westi. I wanted to show it compared to some other Dalmatians, but unfortunately all my dogs are packed away in boxes and I could't find the Dalmis Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 pm

I used pictures on TAI to replace the missing pictures on Susanne's first post. Though, when I tried to make the same with Kosta's pictures, I figured that for any reason, I haven't entered the German shepherd, great Dane and Harrier on TAI or I would replace them too. Sad To be fair, it is being not easy to make all work on TAI and there is always something that get lost.
It is being also a big pain to see all the scars Photobucket left in this hobby, not only the forum but also Emilia's fabulous website was devastated. affraid
Simone, congratulations for your cute Dalmatian and thanks for pictures, can I use them on TAI before the next devastation? Very Happy

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Yes, of course, you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:09 am

sortepletter wrote:
Yes, of course, you're welcome Very Happy

Thanks Simone! Now your post resulted also in a beautiful TAI page. flower

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:40 am

Very cute Dalmatian Simone :)

Roger wrote:
I used pictures on TAI to replace the missing pictures on Susanne's first post. Though, when I tried to make the same with Kosta's pictures, I figured that for any reason, I haven't entered the German shepherd, great Dane and Harrier on TAI or I would replace them too. Sad  

Oh, I have to find one day and like other people here, to bring my photos to live ... let`s see when...
Roger, actually we have my Chap Mei German shepherd on TAI, but Susanne named it as a New Ray ...
maybe that`s why , you didn`t see it :)
Look Here

.... and now, my Chap Mei dogs are here again Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?   Are there other dogs from ChapMei ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there other dogs from ChapMei ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next