Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours SNAKES ;)

Go down 
+20
Bonnie
Advicot
halichoeres
Steve170
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
widukind
1claire
Caracal
Megaptera
Roger
Bowhead Whale
Dum_my
75senta75
landrover
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Saien
SUSANNE
costicuba
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:31 am

Roger wrote:
Is it the new Audi logo? Laughing
Crocodile Crocodile

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:07 pm

Since Paige presented her impressive [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also wanted to show my humble but beautiful little pair of Indian cobras (Schleich and Papo). Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:14 pm

Nice pair

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 6:11 pm

Bullyland

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:00 pm

MEG

Back to top Go down
ikessauro

ikessauro

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 1:16 am

Finally found this grail piece. Safari Ltd Bendable Red Tail Boa constrictor. Also in picture for scale a more recent Boa constrictor from Safari. Had to share this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/patrickkrol
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 1:49 am

Oh my goodness I didn't even know this figure existed, another gorgeous snake from Safari!! Congrats! It must be hard to find since I have never even heard of it Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 10:52 pm

ikessauro wrote:
Finally found this grail piece. Safari Ltd Bendable Red Tail Boa constrictor. Also in picture for scale a more recent Boa constrictor from Safari. Had to share this!  Very Happy

You should also look for the Wild Republic large snakes as well. They are incredibly interesting. I am lucky enough to own one, which I found in a yard sale.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 1:17 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 1:27 pm

Patrick, we are still missing this beast on TAW. Could you please provide a picture of the entire snake individually?

ikessauro

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 8:20 pm

Roger wrote:
Patrick, we are still missing this beast on TAW. Could you please provide a picture of the entire snake individually?

Of course. I'll take some new pictures with something for scale that is not another figure.
Back to top Go down
ikessauro

ikessauro

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 8:36 pm

Here they are Roger. I added the CollectA mini paleontologist for scale.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:11 pm

Thanks Patrick, one ppicture was enough, I haven't uploaded all of them but I am saving them anyway.
We are lucky for having you collecting these illusive models and sharing the pictures for TAW. More than 140 figures are already listed on Incredible Creatures series and it is good we continue filling up some gaps.

ikessauro

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:24 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Patrick, one ppicture was enough, I haven't uploaded all of them but I am saving them anyway.
We are lucky for having you collecting these illusive models and sharing the pictures for TAW. More than 140 figures are already listed on Incredible Creatures series and it is good we continue filling up some gaps.

Happy to help. Let me know what other models need pictures, if I have them I'd be happy to offer a picture for TAW
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 11:21 pm

ikessauro wrote:
Roger wrote:

Happy to help. Let me know what  other models need pictures, if I have them I'd be happy to offer a picture for TAW

Patrick, I can make a list but it is much easier if you check directly. Those with a red link or differently colored are the ones missing.
You can check directly on Incredible Creatures page. For example, the first four figures currently listed are missing so you can see how these links show differently from those which already have a page.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ikessauro

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 11:53 pm

Roger wrote:
ikessauro wrote:
Roger wrote:

Happy to help. Let me know what  other models need pictures, if I have them I'd be happy to offer a picture for TAW

Patrick, I can make a list but it is much easier if you check directly. Those with a red link or differently colored are the ones missing.
You can check directly on Incredible Creatures page. For example, the first four figures currently listed are missing so you can see how these links show differently from those which already have a page.

Sure! I do have a few that don't have pictures. Do i send the pictures to you or is there any way I can add them directly to TAW?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 12:02 am

ikessauro wrote:
Roger wrote:
ikessauro wrote:
Roger wrote:

Sure! I do have a few that don't have pictures. Do i send the pictures to you or is there any way I can add them directly to TAW?

Yes, if you could add them directly to TAW it would be the best option.
You can request for an editor account through the main page of the wiki. Just send an e-mail through the contact us link. Tim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will reply to you. I can also do it myself if you wish, I can even use the same username you're using on forum. If you have time, I think it would be a good idea that you turn into an editor. As soon as you get used, you will find that it is easier to upload a picture on TAW than it is on STS. Also, you can put links to your youtube videos reviewing the figure you are entering.
In alternative you can e-mail me the pictures if you wish or just post on STS.

ikessauro

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:25 am

Also wanted to share another model, or better yet, models, I have recently added to the collection. These are Safari Ltd Diamondback Rattle snakes, with rattling rattle. I had bought the first one on eBay in an auction, when the second one popped up for sale in a lot together with the Red Tail Boa I posted previously. The seller would not sell the Boa separately, so I had to buy the lot. At first  I intended to sell the second copy, until I compared them and noticed a difference in paint job. Since I do collect paint variants, I'll be keeping both for now.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 12:39 pm

I believe you are rescuing the few last samples we can find of these figures. They would probably get collectively forgoten if it was not TAW and the devotion of collectors like you.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 2:16 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 5:59 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 12:54 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 3:32 pm

newcomer

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:40 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 6:54 pm

Safari Ltd

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours SNAKES ;)   Show us yours SNAKES ;) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours SNAKES ;)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next